Have a blast this Fourth of July and declare your independence from the ordinary by booking your own luxury yacht charter.
There is nothing like sharing exquisite food and drink with some of your best friends, while seeing the “rocket’s red glare,” from the deck of your own private motor yacht!
This once in a lifetime experience is a 26 North Yachts exclusive! We have a range of fully-crewed, impressive motor yachts all fueled up and ready to go for the best views imaginable of the Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale & Miami fireworks displays.
Your Independence Day Yacht Charter includes:
- A delightful cruise along the Intracoastal en-route to the perfect spot from which to take in any fireworks display you’d like to see
- The extraordinary sensation of being a mile offshore and watching world-class fireworks shows with the city of your choice’s skyline as the backdrop
- More fine food & drink, prepared by an award-winning chef, than most people could ever dream of!
- Great music throughout your yacht; the sound of your friends & family having the time of their lives; all punctuated by the occasional “bang” of fireworks and popping of a champagne bottle!
Make your July 4th yacht charter experience even more memorable, and order a free-flying drone video of your trip! Contact our Charter Team for details.
Spots are filling fast, don’t miss out on the opportunity for this once in a lifetime charter experience!
Other Unique Summer Charter Experiences
Our super summer charter experiences are not limited to the Fourth of July. You can also make some fireworks of your own on some of these other recently added exclusive yacht charters.
- The Boca Bash Party – A unique cruise up the Intercostal to the celebrated Lake Boca.
- Hellacious Haulover – A trip to the legendary Haulover Sandbar which has drawn generations of locals and visitors alike, to mix and mingle in this on-the-water paradise.
Choosing the right charter experience can be challenging. If you would like to benefit from our expertise in these areas, or if you have any questions or comments about this blog post, do not hesitate to contact our Charter Specialists, or call us at (855) 318-6328.