Our yacht of the week this week is the Quantum, a 62ft Azimut Evolution.
Azimut Yachts are known for their classic Italian styling and attention to detail. Azimut’s stylish lines and exquisite interiors are renowned the world over. Azimut yachts in Quantum’s size range are very sought-after, and tend to hold their value for many years.
The Azimut “Evolution” model is one of the most desirable boats on the market right now. Quantum’s owner has spared no expense in upgrading what was a beautiful model to begin with! She now meets or exceeds all American specs. This three stateroom layout with crew quarters makes for a great family cruiser, and the plentiful exterior space with additional seating on the flybridge makes it perfect for entertaining.
Special Features of this Azimut Yacht
The interior of Quantum is warm & inviting, while still exhibiting the Italian stylishness for which Azimuts are well-known. Her full-beam master stateroom, not to mention her two additional over-sized guest cabins, will leave you convinced that the yacht must be at least seventy feet. Combine this with her more-than-ample exterior spaces – her flybridge alone comfortably seats eight guests. It’s no wonder the Quantum is one of the most popular boats in our Charter Fleet!
Detailed Refits on the Quantum 64ft Azimut Yacht
Originally built in 2009, the Quantum has had extensive refits and upgrades in 2012 and 2013, making her truly unique in her class.
1. Serviced at 1000 hrs
2. Remove, polished, dynamically balanced and reinstall propellers, shafts and replace two 75mm x 95mm bronze cutlass bearings.
3. Install all new KVH Tracvision M3 satellite TV system and KVN M10 direct satellite receiver with RF remote control.
4. Install new Wave Wifi with 2.4 GHz 11DB antenna and wireless access point.
5. Install new Cockpit/Flybridge/Salon stereo system.
6. All new TV’s throughout boat. Master- “Samsung” 32″ LED HDTV 1080P. Forward VIP- “Toshiba” 24″ LED HDTV 1080P with built in DVD player. Starboard guest stateroom- “Samsung” 26″ LED HDTV 1080P. New digital analog audio converter for Apple TV/Bose interface.
7. Install NEW Deep Sea Matrix Thru-hull 6500 Lumens blue color 110-220VAC underwater lights.
1. 12 new batteries AGM 105 AH.
2. New Carpet Sea Island color throughout salon area, steps and all staterooms.
3. New Aft deck table
1. New A/C compressor and A/C Sea water pump. Full maintenance service for air conditioning system.
2. New Blue LED overhead lights installed in Salon and Galley.
1. Full crane inspection and restoration. Installed new lifting cable and all new hydraulic hoses
1. Watermaker service. Installed new salinometer. Replace membranes and changed all fluids.
2. Installed new Garmin 5212, multifunction touch screen display on Flybridge and Garmin G2 Blue vision chart for South Florida/ Bahamas
The Quantum is a prime example of a yacht with a European flare, refitted to suit the discriminating sensibilities of the American yacht owner. You would be hard pressed to find a yacht of similar size, with similar features at anywhere near her current pricing!
If you want the ultimate “try it before you buy it” experience, the Quantum is available as a member of our Charter Fleet, out of Delray Beach!
If you would like more information about this “Boat of the Week,” please do not hesitate to contact our Sales Specialists, or call us at (855) 318-6328.