We are pleased to announce the sale of Thunder, a 65′ Hatteras listed at US$ 479,000 in Orange Beach, Florida.
Built in 1996, this custom enclosed-bridge sport fisherman is geared towards tournament fishing and features world class amenities including a custom tower and state of the art electronics.
Review similar Hatteras Yacht listings from 60-70 feet
Thunder has plenty of tackle storage, fish boxes, a large bait freezer, a fighting chair, a custom 60 gal live well built into the transom, plenty of seating, and rod holders. The Hotel sized salon has large seating areas, an entertainment system, large dinette and large Galley, all decorated to the highest of standards.
Importantly, this Hatteras 65 has been continuously updated, upgraded and customized, including a a new complete paint job top to bottom in May 2013.
Full Upgrade List
- New bow thruster
- New stabilizers
- New custom upholstery in enclosed bridge
- New Rupp Outriggers with three spreader
- Newly factory reconditioned 1500lbs bow davit
- New Incredible Raymarine “G” Series GPS/Radar/AIS/bottom system, two 17” screens with remote station controls.
- All new “Y” valves for Vacu flush system
- New Custom Tower with controls up top
- New Custom Aft Brow
- Ocean LED (Blue) underwater lights 24VOLT
- Underwater (White) lights 110 volt
- Two new Stainless Steel Sub Zero fridge/freezers
- New above bridge spot lights fully automatic
- Zodiac 6 man Life Raft
- New 80lbs plow anchor
- 600’ of 1” anchor line
- Built in Custom Green Egg
- New “Whirlpool Gold” Glass cook top
- Custom Fireman’s ladder from cockpit to aft brow
- Custom rod clearing stations at both port and starboard
- Custom rocket launcher station above aft brow
- Customized stereo with high output speakers with isolate switches
- Custom built in 60 quart cooler above bait station
- Flat screen Monitor/TV installed at starboard helm
- Secondary/back up Raymarine GPS at top of tower
- Convertible Buggy Top on the tower
- New Sea Trac Satellite
- New automatic deploying EPIRB
- All new 3700 Rule Bilge pump in line system with high water alarm
- Two new Vacu flush system pumps
- Two drop-in cockpit coolers both insulated, one refrigerated
- New custom sun screens for all windows in enclosed fly-bridge
- All New windshield wiper motors and blades
- New Fly-bridge compass
- New Fly-bridge weather resistant VHF radio
- New Navigation and anchor lights
- New Blue LED aft brow over head courtesy lighting
- New Under-gunnel cockpit blue rope lighting
- All new mood lighting and transformers throughout entire boat and fly-bridge
- Custom “bottom fishing rod and bait station” interchangeable with fighting chair
- The Built in “stern insulated cooler” doubles as huge 60 gallon bait well with outrageous water flow capabilities. This is a completely custom system and has a proven track record of keeping 3 pound hard-tails, alive for days. The intense, high water flow system has a deferred branch set up for a separate “double tuna tube” system.
- New rudder packing
- Engine overhaul on port engine 25hrs ago
- New ECM’s in enclosed bridge
- New bottom paint
- And more!