THE DYNAMIC DUO
The 4-stateroom listing with on-deck master features a major refit in 2012 amplifying its architectural digest presentation. It offers the interior volume and exterior space comparable to much larger yachts. Plus, it now features a $200,000 reduction making it a compelling buy in the U.S. marketplace.
Note: Pricing as of October 30, 2014. Please inquire for latest pricing.
Noone at $3 million comes close . It’s not even a contest
- Big money spent
- New Teak Deaks
- Updated engines
Boasting a luxurious enclosed pilothouse, she also features four staterooms, a 5’6” draft and 24’ beam. In 2010, Arthur’s Way underwent a major, seven-month refit. The interior is light and airy.
Note: Pricing as of Jan 6, 2015. Please inquire for latest pricing.
Extensively refitted and perfectly maintained.
- The salon is full beam and extremely spacious.
- Large windows on three sides the room is very light and open.
- Master stateroom features 19″ Sharp Aquos TV w/ Pioneer DVD Tuner.
- Refit: Complete paint to hull and house.
- MTU W-5 completed on both engine (2010) 700 hrs ago
- Total stick laid decks on all deck levels
OWN A YACHT?
Wow your friends and family!
EASY. TRANSPARENT. EFFORTLESS.100% of all our motor yacht buyers have elected to place their newly purchased yacht into our on-demand management program, illustrating its success in a highly competitive market.
A revolution in yacht management