- 26 North Yachts
BIGGER AND BETTER
This couple has just sold their 60-footer and now wish to go BIG. They sit down with one of our motor yacht sales brokers, Bob Offer, to find out his thoughts on how they should approach this important transition into the 70-140′ arena.
GOING OVER 100 FEET?
“Damn, that’s a big boat,” exclaims one of the buyers after boarding an Oceanfast 123. William Snyder, yacht broker, guides the couple through the in outs of purchasing a vessel over 100 feet in length.
THE 2016 DNYA FLYBRIDGE MODEL
A couple marvels at the luxury finishing onboard the new 2016 Dyna Flybridge model listed by Bill Powers, a yacht broker at 26 North Yachts. But do couples always agree on what’s most important when making the final decision?
ASK A QUESTION
We are leaders in our industry
- Leverage our Charter Income Program to offset operating costs after purchase
- Tap into our on demand yachting platform for sales, charter and management
- FREE HD video offer to owners of motoryachts 70’ to 100’
- HD video channel showcasing various luxury yacht models
- Aggressive and innovative marketing tools
- The definitive Top 10 Motoryacht Models List
- Worldwide yacht listings
- Extensive write-up on 84 top yacht manufacturers
- In-depth yacht reviews and comparisons
- Comprehensive descriptions of various yacht models
- Searchable, up-to-date yachting industry news with 26 North Yachts’ Insider analysis
- Weekly blog posts on the luxury yacht market and latest trends
- Detailed research on the yacht sales cycle for both buyers and sellers
- Not-to-miss boat shows and dates around the world