We are seeking for an Account Manager that will identify new business and cultivate existing opportunities in the Marine Service Industry. This person will be the main contact for our customers and have a thorough knowledge of the organization’s product, services and capabilities. The account managers may occasionally travel locally to conduct meetings and demonstrations for clients. Also, identify industry trends to maintain our services up to date with the industry.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong work ethic, and self-motivated.
- Positive attitude with a “can do attitude.”
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and computer skills.
- Problem solver and solution oriented.
- Ability to be able to determine opportunities for improvement.
- Strong follow up with a customer service mind.
- Utilize our current customers from our database to seek out opportunities for our products and services.
- Develop a proven process to qualify prospect customers and prioritize them according to the importance and ability to provide results.
- Call and follow up on open quotes while providing excellent customer service.
- Drive towards attainment of stated sales goals
- Maintain updated knowledge and proficiency of product lines and pricing
- Walk management boats weekly to provide customer service.
- Walk marina daily to leads.
- Submit estimate requests to estimator.
- Review estimates before they are presented to the customer for accuracy.
- Immediately follow up with customers to review estimates were sent.
- Daily progress report to the customers as the job are progressing and finalizing.
- Quality control the work done on a vessel with the service manager before presenting it to a customer.
- Follow up with customer when job is complete
- When final invoice is sent, call customer to review the bill
- Responsible for receiving and filtering all inbound and outbound calls for the Service Department.
- 2-5 years of sales experience
- 2 of years of experience selling Marine Industry Services.
- Business development, account management, and strategic selling skills are required.
- Proven ability to develop/manage strong customer relationships.
- Understanding of profitability components.
- Strong organizational skills necessary to multitask, and meet deadlines and quotas.
- Ability to travel locally.