Director of Marketing
26 North Yachts is seeking a highly qualified Director of Marketing headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Candidate will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced team environment with a growing organization.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for establishing and implementing strategic and tactical communications plans designed to capitalize on market opportunities and generate demand. Our Director of Marketing will build creative, integrated, multi-channel marketing department that builds brand awareness and reputation, provides a steady flow of sales leads, and measures the return on marketing program investments. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful, and have impeccable communication & leadership skills.
- Develop a comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan
- Implement strategic plan
- Manage marketing budget for all staffing, resources, and capital purchase
- Evaluate new media technologies such as blogs, RSS, video, webcast, etc.
- Manage the creating of all marketing collateral and sales support tools
- Be accountable for measuring and reporting on campaign results
- Enhance Customer Relationship Management processes and technologies
- Perform market segmentation, targeting and positioning of each product
- Execute integrated online/offline, search engine marketing, advertising, public relations, trade shows and other campaigns to generate demand and sales leads.
- Conduct research and evaluation of vendor solutions and manage relationships.
- Work directly with Sales and channel partners to support their efforts
- Develop strategic decision-making, prioritize, & governance process
- Manage and motivate team of highly skilled sales and marketing professionals
- Identify areas for process improvement.
- Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, developments, and best practices
- University degree or college diploma in marketing
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts and practices
- Strong project management & performance measurement skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to compile and analyze performance data to develop metrics that support decision-making for resource allocation and subsequent campaigns
- Solid business acumen, management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Mailchimp
- Understanding and strong familiarairty of managing CRM’s.
- Effective time management, organization, and leadership skills