South Florida has some of the best waterfront dining you are likely to find anywhere in the world. There is no better way to enjoy these waterfront delights then pulling up in your own luxury yacht! Here, in no particular order, are some of our favorite yacht accessible places to see and be seen!
Singer Island – West Palm Beach
The Galley at Sailfish Marina
- Located just a few miles north of West Palm Beach, on the southeast corner of Singer Island, just west of Peanut Island
- Tons of indoor and outdoor space
- Sailfish is a big marina and the restaurant has a free dock for restaurant patrons
- Check out the fried oysters! Delicious
Two Georges at the Cove Restaurant and Marina
- Located on the ICW and is easily accessed by boat with over 300 feet of dock space
- A Boynton Beach Legend, Two Georges Boca, brings the excitement of a new seafood menu, interior design changes, and an enthusiastic staff
- If you come by boat, overnight dockage is available as well as competitive fuel prices at the Cove marina
- Best happy hour in Delray Beach – very lively scene and incredible food
- Located just south of the East Atlantic Avenue Bridge
- Serious brunch menu on weekends – 10:30am to 3pm
- Their flatbreads are a must have!
- Tons of dock space
- Gourmet cuisine – with a price to match (but worth the splurge!)
- There are also burgers & sandwiches options if you don’t feel like a formal 5 course meal
- Despite being a very nice restaurant, big time party scene on the patio
- On the Intracoastal Waterway in Ft. Lauderdale, just south of Commercial Blvd bridge
- One of the best restaurants in Fort Lauderdale, and almost always packed, so check ahead not only for dock space, but for reservations as well
- Located at Hall of Fame Marina and just south of the Las Olas bridge
- Seafood and “the best comfort dishes we know” are their specialty. They nailed it. Their lobster roll is the best south of New England
- Their philosophy is “be nice”, and it’s hard to forget that this is their motto given that it’s on all of the servers’ shirts. Everything about this place, the service & the food, is more than “nice”, its awesome!
- Located at the Epic Hotel – across from Brickell Key, at the mouth of the Miami River
- Limited dock space so call ahead
- Sophisticated, contemporary Japanese cuisine – from sushi to roasted lobster
- Try their set lunch menu and make it a true culinary experience!
Dining By Charter
Don’t have a boat of your own? You can still dine like royalty with a luxury motor yacht charter. We have day and long term Charter Experiences available that can take you to these waterfront hot spots and so much more!
Check out our exclusive charter boats and itineraries, and in the unlikely event you do not find one to match your seafaring desires, we can customize one to fit your wishes and budget.
Choosing the right charter experience can be challenging. If you would like to benefit from our expertise in these areas, or if you have any questions or comments about this blog post, do not hesitate to contact our Charter Specialists, or call us at 954-900-9988.