FINS ATTACHED IS NOW ACCEPTING VESSEL DONATIONS
26 North Yachts is proud to have represented Fins Attached, a leading Marine Research & Conservation non-profit organization, in its acquisition of SHARKWATER, a 134′ Research Vessel. Few organizations have done more to promote conservation of our precious marine ecosystems or to protect sharks, the oceans’ critical apex predator. Fins Attached is a section 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charity as defined by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.
We are particularly excited to announce that Fins Attached has begun accepting boat & yacht donations. By donating your vessel, you will enable this worthwhile non-profit to continue, and hopefully expand, its vital mission – in the process, your donation may result in significant tax & other benefits to you.
BENEFITS OF VESSEL DONATION
– Support a national effort to protect our marine environment and sharks
– Receive tax deduction donation benefits without paying commissions
– Stop depreciation in a volatile marketplace with your charitable donation
– End all expenses, including dockage, maintenance, insurance, fuel, etc., associated with the ownership of your boat
HOW YOUR DONATION WILL HELP FINS ATTACHED
– Shark Research
– Shark Conservation
– Public awareness and education
– Advocacy: Affecting international policy to protect our oceans