Why the New Dyna 60 is a Terrific Yacht for Charter
I am often asked “is there a yacht that is perfect for use as a charter boat?” It’s a tough question to answer, because there are many different types of charters, and different charter experiences. But, if you are looking for a luxury motor yacht that seems to have been designed for day and short term charters out of the Ft. Lauderdale area, you really should look no further then the new Dyna 60.
The 2015 Dyna 60
Newly designed for 2015, the latest version of the Dyna 60 Flybridge motor yacht will be making her American debut at this week’s Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show. If you stop by the show, you will see in person why the Dyna 60 should be the boat to see, if you are considering purchasing a motor yacht with chartering in mind. Here’s why:
- Gorgeous European-styled, contemporary interior – whether you’re looking for a half-day charter or a week charter in the Bahamas, the interior is designed for style and comfort, for a few hours, or a few days!
- Massive flybridge – sipping cocktails at sunset or enjoying the wind in your hair while underway never gets old on a yacht – cook up some freshly caught lobster on the flybridge’s grill or soak it all in while relaxing on the Sunbrella-covered settee
- Three well-appointed cabins, including a VIP master cabin. There are also well appointed crew quarters, which is important because a refreshed and well rested crew, makes for a safer and more enjoyable charter.
- Impeccably designed exterior – the Dyna 60 is one sleek, sexy yacht, at a very affordable price!
- Large salon with high-end teak cabinetry & leather seating – inside or out, you cannot escape luxury on this yacht!
- 360 degree views from the main salon – no matter where you are in South Florida or the Bahamas, you will not miss a manatee or sunset!
- Modern, premium equipment – the odds of a mechanical issue arising on your charter is far less because of the high-quality equipment and the yacht’s vintage (2015)
- Washer & dryer – by no means standard on a 60’ yacht
- Tons of storage – don’t worry about over-packing for your charter!
- Several large, flat screen TVs on board, beginning with the 50” Samsung found in the salon – no reason to miss your favorite TV shows or the ballgame while on a charter
- Low 5’ 2” draft allows access to some places in the Bahamas that many larger yachts cannot
See Us at The Show
26 North Yachts is hosting the Dyna display at this year’s Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show. We will have two Dyna 60s available for touring, a new 2014 at an incredibly attractive price point, and the newly redesigned 2015.
Choosing the right charter experience can be challenging. If you would like to benefit from our expertise in these areas, or if you have any questions or comments about this blog post, do not hesitate to contact our Charter Specialists, or call us at 954-900-9988.