*Preferred builder - Fincantieri Yachts
Hull to be built in Marine Grade tensile steel AH 36 / Marine grade sea water resistant aluminum made superstructure (with exclusion of full beam hull sides to be made in high tensile steel).
Lloyd’s Register ✠ 100A1, SSC, Yacht Mono G6, ✠ LMC, UMS, SCM, ECO
The yacht shall comply with the Red Ensign Yacht code part A.
The exterior lines are designed by Christopher Seymour in close cooperation with design consultant Carl Esch, and interior design concept by Sorin Vega.
Hull, topsides and superstructure will be faired and painted by using a high-grade yacht exterior painting in non-metallic light colors.
• Teak decks with first-class grade quarter-sawn 55mm wide teak
• Polished stainless-steel exterior railing of circular tubes
• Glass windscreens
• Tinted laminated windows
• One stern passerelle
• Side boarding ladder on starboard with self-leveling teak steps
• Two (2) vertical anchor winches with warping head
• Dedicated rescue boat storage under foredeck with overhead crane, accessible via hatch
• Two (2) capstans and four (4) bollards on each side at main deck
• Two (2) overhead crane beams used for launching the tender boats and wave runners
• Telescopic foremast
• One (1) Jacuzzi on top deck with seats and sun beds
• One (1) pool on main deck aft and (1) pool on bridge deck, with mosaic inlay and pool tank
• Two (2) anchor mooring hatches for better crew visibility during anchoring and mooring
• Bottom hinged shell door used as side balcony for aft leisure Beach area at lower deck
• Concealed automatic controlled sun canopy at forward bridge deck
• Optional feature; Two (2) large folding side balconies to port- and starboard side owners cabin in deck
• Optional feature; A foldable platform at the swimming platform to enlarge the aft area
Interior and Accommodation
• Luxury staircase serving lower and main decks
• Luxury open style staircase connecting main saloon and Sky-lounge
• Crew staircase serving main deck and bridge deck
• Square elevator serving three decks
• Central galley on main deck, with direct connection to pantry bridge deck & main saloon
• Large pantry at bridge deck
• Owners suite, with dressing & bathroom, and private office/library at main deck, convertible into two large separate cabins
• Large open sun decks with lounges, dining, large bar and access stairway
• Four (4) large luxurious guest cabins at lower deck
• Food lift serving decks (on request)
• Tender garage which can be converted into a leisure area for guests with bar
• Large enclosed area on the top deck facing aft and forward open areas
• Owners and guests approx. 485 sqm
• Dual purpose tender garage / Guest leisure area approx. 110 sqm
• Crew area’s (without technical areas) including wheelhouse approx. 220 sqm
• Catering (galley and pantry´s) & laundry areas approx. 58 sqm
• Service and technical areas (storage areas) approx. 92 sqm
• Main deck 2.20m (under domes approx. 2.30m)
• Bridge and Top deck 2.10m (under domes approx. 2.20m)
• Guest cabins and crew area lower deck 2.10m
• Full entertainment system with Satellite TV/ audio
• Video on demand
• Internet in saloons, guest cabins and owners’ areas
• Integrated Navigation System
• Gyro and magnetic compass
• X-band radar
• S-band radar
• Speed log
• Echo sounder
• Wind measurement equipment
Communication according to GMDSS Area 3, Inmarsat F, Intercom, telephone installation
Ventilation and Air Conditioning
A centralized, single duct (Variable Air Volume (VAV) in the Owner's and Guest areas) air conditioning system for interior Owner/Guest/Crew living areas.
Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment
A high-pressure water mist fire extinguishing system is fitted to protect the accommodation, service and machinery spaces.
Automatic watertight sliding doors to divide the ship in case of hull damage with appropriate means of escape in case of emergency. An alarm and monitoring system is provided.
The diesel generators configuration consists of three (3) diesel generators (Caterpillar or equivalent) for total power of approx. 600 kW, 3 phase 400V, 50 Hz. Each generator is foreseen to be double elastic mounted and fitted with a suitable sound enclosure. An emergency generator set according to Rules & Regulations, and shore power with characteristics to be based on final electric load balance.
A customized luxury exterior LED lighting scheme based on the exterior design, underwater lights included.
Fresh Water System
• Two hydrophore pumps
• Three hot-water boilers
• Hot and cold water circulation system
• Two reverse-osmosis water makers with capacity of 10 tons/each per day
Sewage Treatment System
• Vacuum toilet sanitary system
• Black-water treatment
The main propulsion plant consists of two (2) diesel engines (Caterpillar or equivalent), each coupled to a Fixed Pitch Propeller (FPP) through reduction gear box and shaft line. Each main propulsion diesel engine is foreseen with single elastic mounting and elastic coupling to gearbox. Gearboxes will be hard elastic mount. Maximum speed is 17,0 knots.
The exhaust gases of the propulsion engines will be led underwater to the side shell, bypass for low operations will be lead to the side shell above waterline. The exhaust gases of the diesel generators will be led through the funnel.
Dry silencers and urea-based Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) systems will be fitted on all exhaust lines to fulfil the IMO TIER Ill Rules Requirements on NOX emissions. Soot filters are foreseen on the Diesel generators exhaust lines.
Tunnel mounted electrically driven of abt 160 kW
Underway and Anchor mode stabilizer non-retractable and hydraulically operated
A non-certified helicopter touch and go landing place on bridge deck forward, suitable to support a helicopter operations with maximum take-off weight of approx. 3000kg. (e.g. Eurocopter H135).
Tender and Toys
Enclosed aft ship tender store with bottom-hinged side doors suitable for: two (2) 8-meter tenders, four (4) jet skis, and water toys.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.