Listed at $12,950,000
Available for SaleALLEGRA102' 2023 Riva
ALLEGRA is a Riva 102' Corsaro Super flybridge widebody superyacht with an unmistakable profile. This yacht’s distinctive silhouette reaches out like an arrowhead, giving her a sleek and assertive profile. Riva 102' Corsaro Super offers a clear focus on space optimization and ever more direct contact with the sea, aiming for a unique cruising experience.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Allied Marine. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||102' (32 m)|
|Beam:||20' (7 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||2,378 gal (9,002 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||349 gal (1,322 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||24 Knots|
|Max Speed:||28 Knots|
On board ALLEGRA, you will notice one of the main new features of the 2023 Riva 102’ Corsaro Super: the completely redesigned aft area, creating a full-fledged beach club that extends over more than 35 square meters and ticks all the boxes of owners in search of ever more contact with the sea and with nature in their relaxation area. The swim platform has been lowered, with lateral access to the cockpit on either side and an extra-large, extra comfortable sun lounger in the center, hiding the entrance to the garage area. Two recessed doors, one on either side of the sun lounger, provide access to two large storage areas.
ALLEGRA’s cockpit is functional and elegant. On the starboard side, before entering the main lounge, an outdoor staircase connects the cockpit area with the upper deck, while a large bar unit with an icemaker is located on the port side.
MAIN DECK Light is the star of the show across ALLEGRA’s entire main deck: the large windows open onto the side walkways, allowing natural light to enter and permeate the whole yacht, reflecting off the furnishings’ polished surfaces and ensuring that contact with the outside world is never lost.
Further forward on the starboard side is ALLEGRA’s spacious galley, designed with a horseshoe layout. The crew’s extending wood dining table is opposite the entrance, next to the door leading down to the lower deck and the crew quarters.
On the left side of the main lounge is the entrance to ALLEGRA’s large, elegant owner’s suite, which is full-beam and extends forward into the bow. The owner’s suite windows amplify the sense of space that is a distinctive feature of the widebody configuration and offering a breathtaking view on both sides of the yacht. The forward and aft walls in the owner’s suite have additional insulation to guarantee maximum comfort, protecting against noise from both other areas and the galley.
LOWER DECK ALLEGRA’s guest areas are arranged into three VIP double cabins and a guest cabin with twin beds, all with ensuite bathrooms and all decorated with the elegant play on pale and dark colors that is a distinguishing feature of the yacht’s interiors.
Forward, the crew quarters consist of the captain’s cabin with ensuite bathroom, and two identical cabins for the crew with bunk beds and a private bathroom.
In addition to the engine room, ALLEGRA’s spacious garage can contain two water toys and a Williams 445 L tender. The entire area is a perfect combination of comfort and practicality, with quick and easy procedures for launching and hauling up the tender and water toys.
ALLEGRA’s flybridge, can be reached from the main deck via a steel staircase. Further forward, and completely covered by the hard top, are the cocktail and the alfresco dining areas. On the starboard side is the second helm station. ALLEGRA’s generous bow area, is connected to the flybridge by a side walkway on the port side, is fitted out with a large sunpad and a forward-facing panoramic sofa.
The raised bridge is on the upper deck and can be reached from both ALLEGRA’s exterior, via the flybridge, and from the interior, via a staircase on the main deck located near the storeroom. ALLEGRA’s cockpit offers ergonomic and elegant styling and technology that integrates onboard monitoring with navigation and maneuvering controls, allowing the entire yacht to be managed from five touchscreen set up to display the various functions and control systems according to the captain’s preferences.
- Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
- PTOs powered off the main engines
- Engines MTU 2638 HP -Diff- ET3 Compliant
- High gloss Rosewood interior
- Automatic battery charger for generators
- GYRO STABILIZER
- Guardrail and fiberglass side openings (one per side)
- MD salon layout diff. from std.
- Miele 90 cm appliances USA in kitchen.
- Custom colour for hull+deck+aft
- Superstructure custom colour
- Manual awning at bow
- Stern thruster 400Kgf
- Additional helm station (bow and stern thruster installed)
- Electric sliding saloon door -diff.-
- Electric curtains
- Black out curtains with electric motion in all cabins (crew cabin not included)
- Ambient lights
- Dimmer all over the boat
- Sun Deck area manual awning with carbon poles
- STD AM 21/22 R102 STANDARD AMERICA 21/22 R102
- Treatment system for black water Hamann - US
- SIMRAD UPGRADE MAIN HELM DISPLAY
- SIMRAD UPGRADE FLYBRIDGE HELM DISPLAY
- USB outlets A+C type for interior (14 in total: 2 in each cabin + 2 in salon + 1 in Helm Station + 1 in Galley)
- Dining area: port and starboard electric side door
- Underwater lights Lumishore dualcolour
- Custom external upholsteries witj piping
- SEAFARI Watermaker
- Grey caulking for external teak
- Parquet in dining area
- Bathrooms marbles diff. than std
- Carpet for all cabins and TV area
- ANTENNA TV SAT KVH HD7
- EMPTY DOME FOR KVH TV8 USA
- TV 75" USA IN SALON
- TV 50" USA IN MASTER CABIN
- TV 43" USA IN STBD VIP CABIN
- TV 43" USA IN PORT VIP CABIN
- TV 50" USA IN PORT GUEST CABIN
- TV 24" USA IN STBD GUEST CABIN
- US SAT RECEIVER IN STBD GUEST CABIN
- US SAT RECEIVER IN PORT GUEST CABIN
- DECODER USA IN STBD VIP CABIN
- DECODER USA IN PORT VIP CABIN
- Custom interior Audio system: standard system with Sonance speakers and additional Subwwoofer
- Custom exterior Audio system
- Preparation cables for backlit boat name
- INTERNET 5G US version
- Marble for salon sides columns to be BIANCO VENATO as the marbles selected for the Bathrooms
- Instead of the Nero Marquina Marble as per Standard
- Shower's walls: two sides in glossy white and the background in white Marble
- Décor selection diff. from STD
- Launch system for tender
- Launch system for jet-ski
- Custom FLYBRIDGE LAYOUT:
- Custom COCKPIT LAYOUT
- SALON LAYOUT
- Custom DINING LAYOUT
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.