Listed at $13,300,000
Available for SaleNavetta 33108' 2022 Custom Line
2022 Custom Line Navetta 33
Cleanest, newest 33m Custom Line on market! Very lightly used. This 33m is a full world boat, with all the upgrades and customization a true yacht owner would want! She is presently completing a full yard service and is preparing for an upcoming voyage if not sold before then.
NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN U.S. WATERS
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Allied Marine. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||108' (33 m)|
|Beam:||23' (8 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||4,940 gal (18,700 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||819 gal (3,101 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||12 Knots|
|Max Speed:||15 Knots|
Features and Extras
- Stern thruster hydraulic 58 HP (double propeller)
- Köhler main genset 55 kW diff from 45 kW
- Köhler auxiliary genset 55 diff from std
- Fuel filling station in garage
- Shore voltage and frequency converter 50 HZ
- Watermaker Idromar 500l/h (duplex 250+250 l/h) diff.
- Centralized system for engine/inverters/generators oil change
- Automatic parallel system amongst generators
- Active carbon filter
- Water softener
- Uv water sterlizer
- Alfa Laval fuel oil filter
- Idrostop Fluiten
- Black water treatment system Hamann
- Tropical air conditioning with UTA
- Light underwater: 4 on each side and 2 at aft
- Dimmer in the lower deck
- Dimmer in the cockpit
- Dimmer in the main deck
- Dimmer in the upper deck
- Furniture with hydromassage bathtub with constant temperature control on the SD
- Balcony on starboard side main deck bulwark
- Automatic opening door aft glass door in MD salon – diff.
- Electric aft door in UD salon
- Window with porthole in galley
- Lighting rod around the beds in master and LD cabins
- Pullman bed in starboard guest cabin
- Separable (sliding bed) in portside VIP cabin
- Miele appliances in the galley diff.
- Miele washer Professional PWM 908 EL DIP diff.
- Additional Miele washer PWM 908 EL DIP
- Miele dryer PDR 908 HP diff.
- Additional Miele dryer PDR 908 HP
- Anchor chain diff. (14mm c/travers. 150 mt)
- Teak flooring with black caulking on the SD
- Teak flooring in tender area with black caulkings (tender platform excluded)
- Electrical raising of curtains in the UD salon
- Electrical raising of curtains in the LD cabins
- Shower with removable pole in stern platform
- Hand shower at bow (hot and cold water)
- Gyro stabilizers
- Aft garage ceiling electro-hydraulic travel, for hauling and launching the jet ski
- Crane with maximun loading 500kg in bow garage
- Premium integrated bridge
- Internal USB sockets: cabins, MD and UD salon and helm
- Antenna TV sat KVH HD11 with receiver in salon
- Empty Dome for Antenna TV Sat KVH HD 11
- Predisposition for V-SAT antenna KVH V7 and KVH V11
- A/V package Premium Control area A
- A/V package Premium Sound external Sonance
- A/V package Domotic area A
- Internet Premium package
- A/V package premium sound area A
- CCTV: camera thermal night vision Flir M332
- Autoidentification system AIS Furuno Class B (TX-RX FA 50)
- Galley Ernestomeda diff.: furniture doors in grey lava matt and top in cervino quartz
- TV 32" LCD/LED in captain's cabin
- TV QLED 4k 55" in master cabin diff.
- TV QLED 4k 55" in MD salon diff.
- TV QLED 4k 55" in UD salon diff.
- TV QLED 4K 55" in portside VIP cabin diff.
- TV QLED 4K 55" in starboard side VIP cabin diff.
- TV QLED 4K 55" in portside guest cabin diff.
- TV QLED 4k 43" in starboard side guest cabin diff.
- Custom layout in captain's cabin
- Wooden floor in the MD diff.: Plana Dimensio oak brushed coconut in MD salon, lobby and master cabin
- Wooden floor in the UD diff.: Plana Dimensio oak brushed coconut
- LD bathrooms floor diff.: wooden floor Plana Dimensio oak brushed coconut
- Dayhead floor diff.: marble glossy Arabescato Orobico
- LD bathrooms marble diff.: marble glossy Sahara brown
- Master bathroom marble diff.: marble glossy Arabescato Orobico (shower tray included)
- Icemaker Scotsman AC56 in SD bar furniture
- L shape bar on sundeck diff from std.
- Icemaker Scotsman AC56 in SD bar furniture
- Texan grill in SD bar furniture diff.
- Custom bar furniture on port side in MD salon
- Icemaker Scotsman AC56 in bar furniture port side MD salon
- Fridge Liebherr in bar furniture port side MD salon
- Additional fridge in bar furniture UD cockpit port side (model FC 1 90lt Frigonautica)
- Icemaker Scotsman AC56 in UD bar furniture diff from std.
- U.S. sockets next to the European ones
- TV 55" in SUN DECK coming up from bar furniture
- MD salon: L-shape sofa model Campiello by Flexform diff. from std
- MD salon: n. 2 armchairs model Sveva by Flexform diff. from std
- MD salon: n. 2 coffee tables model Zefiro by Flexform (one between the armchairs, one at end of the sofa)
- MD salon: coffee table in front of the sofa model Kanji by Paola Lenti diff. from std
- MD salon: custom rug 230 x 210
- Dining table in MD model Taol by Paola Lenti with top in marble diff.
- N. 10 dining chairs model Adele by Paola Lenti diff.
- Freestanding furniture in MD cockpit diff. from std.: 2 big armchairs model Sabi by Paola Lenti and n. 2 coffee tables model Giro by Paola Lenti
- Upholstery in master cabin diff from std.: bed head with double cushions, bed frame, TV frame, top of master desk office in leather Penelope Oggi Aliseo col. 1517 zucchero
- Custom desk with ottoman in master office diff. from std
- Armchair in master cabin model Nepal Mama by Baxter diff. from std: to be supplied in the US
- Rug all around master bed
- UD salon: L-shape sofa model Groundpiece with bookshelf on the side diff. from std
- UD salon: ottoman model Bangkok by Flexform diff from std
- UD salon: lounge table model Zefiro (dia 120mm)
- UD salon: n. 4 lounge chairs model Judit by Flexform
- UD cockpit: sofa model Cove by Paola Lenti with decorative cushions diff. from std
- UD cockpit: n. 2 coffee tables model Giro by Paola Lenti (one is diff. from std., one is additional)
- UD cockpit: custom dining table diff. from std.
- UD cockpit: n. 10 dining chairs model Portofino by Paola Lenti diff.
- SD: sofa with decorative cushions model Cove by Paola Lenti diff from std.
- SD: coffee table next to the sofa model Cove by Paola Lenti diff. from std
- SD: additional coffee table in front of the sofa model Giro by Paola Lenti
- SD: n. 2 sun loungers Cove by Paola Lenti diff.
- SD: coffee table model Calatini by Paola Lenti between the sunloungers
- SD: n. 2 additional stools for SD bar furniture
- Bimini with six carbon poles in dinette area at bow
- Aft upper deck removable bimini top
- Mooring whips with housing on sponson side (2 pipes + 4 housing)
- Inflatable fenders with portable electric pump (cover with CL logo included)
- Air compressor for fenders in bow garage
- A/V package Premium Control Area B
- A/V package Domotic Area B
- Navnet 3D: additional chart map for US, Bahamas and Caribbean
- Waste mincer in galley sink 230V
- Direct TV decoder: in MD salon, UD salon, 5 cabins, captain cabin, SD
- Disappearing cleats on swimming platform
- Decorative cushions in MD salon, UD salon, master and LD cabins, MD cockpit, UD cockpit, SD and at bow
- Beach towels: 13 big towels, 13 small towels (it is one set for each guest)
- Futon in the beach area
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.