Listed at $17,608,950
Available for SaleTHE VESSEL108' 2026 Van der Valk
33M / 108' "The Vessel" Project available for purchase
- 250 Gross Tonnage
-Optional Tri-Deck available @ additional cost (rendering included)
- RINA PleasureRINA Pleasure Class (RINA P ✠Hull •Mach, Ych (Short range) DMS
- MTU 12V2000M97L (IMO Tier lll / EPA Tier 3)
- On Deck Master Suite w/ 4 Guest Staterooms on Lower Deck
- Aluminum Hull / Aluminum Superstructure
- Dutch Pedigree Shipyard
As a family-run company with a pedigree spanning several generations, Van der Valk understands the value of creating innovative yachts that stand the test of time. They build boats that perform as well as they look with a global fleet of over 1000 Motoryachts. This Dutch yard offers an 18 to 45-meter range to build first-class aluminum hulls in-house and take care of all outfitting and finishing.
This Shipyard has short lines of communication and a flat organizational structure, ensuring a pleasant working environment. They have great relationships with co-makers, designers, engineers, and suppliers of systems, components, and materials revolving around long-term partnerships and superior products. All this and more allows Van der Valk to apply advanced solutions, systems, and materials that provide an outstanding product.
Project "The Vessel" is an outstanding opportunity for a client to build a one-of-a-kind yacht by a world-class Dutch Shipyard. This Yacht will offer speed, elegance, innovation, and a unique personality to its owner.
The client can customize to their liking the interior decor & layout of the entire vessel. The renderings show the vision of the spaces but can be changed at the client's request.
Van der Valk can deliver project "The Vessel" in 2 years of the keel laying (Currently, Q2 2026). Build Specifications have been overlooked in detail by a marine surveyor.
Complete Technical & Build Specifications available upon request including:
- High-Resolution General Arrangement
- Technical Specifications
- Interior Renderings
- Exterior Renderings
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||108' (33 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||3,857 gal (14,600 L)|
|Builder:||Van der Valk|
- Exterior Design l Guido de Groot
- Interior Design l Guido de Groot
- Naval Architect l Van der Valk shipyard
- Mechanical Engineering l Van der Valk shipyard
- Model Year 2025
- Type l Semi Displacement Hull Design
- Construction l Aluminum / Aluminum
- LOA 33M / 108ft
- Beam Moulded 6.75M / 22.15ft
- Beam Overall 7.05M / 23.13ft
- Draft 2m / 6.56ft
- Fuel Capacity 14,600 ltr / 3856 US gal.
- Fresh Water Capacity 2,600ltr / 687 US gal.
- Holding Tank 1000 ltr / 264 US gal.
- Sludge Tank 1700 ltr / 449 US gal.
- Lube Oil 270 ltr / 71 US gal.
- Dirty Oil 270 ltr / 71 US gal.
- Engine l (2) X MTU 12V2000M97L (IMO Tier lll / EPA Tier 3)
- Generator l (2) X Kohler 55EOZDJ 55KW
- Gearbox l 2X ZF 3050V / Reduction 3,00:1
- Stabilization System l CMC LR Long Range electric fin (2,35m2)
- Bow Thruster l (1) x Hydrosta, power 60hp, type Sider-60
- Stern Thruster l (1) x Hydrosta, power 60hp, type Sider-60
- Cruising Speed (Half Load) 18.5 knots
- Maximum Speed (Half Load) 23 knots
- RINA Commercial Class(RINA ✠Hull •Mach, Ych (Short range) REG yacht code
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.