Listed at $2,299,000
Available for SaleAries110' 1990 Cheoy Lee
ARIES was built to order by an experienced and tall yachtsman and has been upgraded throughout her ownership and and is a true LRC with a range of over 4000 nm . The current seller has invested over $1.4 Million throughout his ownership on refit including exterior paint job, all new interior, and all requirements for yacht charter certification.
Extra height throughout in addition to her 23’ beam create a spacious, open feel. The boat is perfectly set up for charter with ample forward crew quarters & walk-around side decks.
Easy to see in Ft. Lauderdale --- call anytime to schedule a showing.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||110' (34 m)|
|Beam:||20' (7 m)|
|Location:||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
AFT BRIDGE DECK
- Fiberglass non-skid deck
- (2) overhead recessed lights in overhang
- (2) recessed stereo speakers in overhang
- (2) floodlights mounted on overhang
- (2) doors to bridge den (skylounge)
- L-shaped bench seat, port, with cushions, storage, courtesy light, mounted dining table
- Straight bench seat, starboard aft, with cushions, storage, built-in locker/end table
- 110-volt electrical outlet, port forward
ENCLOSED AFT DECK
- Teak over fiberglass deck with throw rug
- (10) overhead lights (2 emergency lights)
- (2) overhead Bose stereo speakers
- Curved stairway to bridge, port aft
- Wing door to side decks, port and starboard
- (2) sliding doors to aft deck
- (2) sliding doors to salon
- A/C and heat controls, port and starboard
- Custom built-in storage box for dive gear, port aft
- (2) courtesy lights
- Dinette, starboard, with L-shaped bench seat, mounted table, (3) folding chairs and throw pillows
- Folding chair, port
EXTERIOR AFT DECK
- Fiberglass deck
- (2) recessed lights in overhang
- (2) floodlights mounted on overhang
- CCTV camera
- (2) fenders
- 30” life ring, port forward
- Shower with hot/cold faucet, starboard forward
- Fire pump system outlet, starboard forward
- (2) deck courtesy lights
- (2) stern cleats
- Transom gate, centerline
- Fuel fill locker
- LAZARETTE Glendinning automatic shore power retractor
- Hold lights with safety cages
- (2) hydraulic steering actuators
- Rudder angle indicator sensor
- Lead ballast, port
- Dive air compressor
- (10) storage places for SCUBA tanks
- (10) SCUBA tanks
- Autopilot feedback sensor
- Autopilot hydraulic actuator
- Buckeye 1A10BC dry chemical fire extinguisher
- (2) electric/automatic bilge pumps
- (2) high water alarm switches
- 1,000-gallon fuel tank below floor
- Fiberglass deck with non-skid
- Bulwark gate to seating area, forward
- Deck washdown, starboard
- Deck courtesy light, port and starboard
- Chocks for tender, starboard
- Davit, port and starboard 1500 Lbs capacity and rebuilt in 2022
- (2) life rafts replaced in 2022 and new hardware
- Steering station – centerline
- Stainless rails and stanchions, aft
- Stainless curved rail and stanchions to companionway and aft deck
- Flagstaff at stern
- Stern Light Pedestal engine control station rear of boat deck
The salon is very spacious and feels very open with a custom built in L-shaped sofa (storage underneath) easily seating six to eight. The coffee table is made of glass with a large modern designed carpet underfoot. Opposite and forward of the bar is the entertainment cabinet with updated Samsung TV and A/V system.
The entertainment and A/V system has been updated throughout this fine yacht .
There are six Large salon windows with updated Hunter Douglas blinds and allows
For great visibility and naturals light. .
The salon features: carpeted sole with custom inlaid design, suede overhead with teak border, 11 overhead lights, two overhead Bose speakers, custom curtains with matching valances, custom pleated drop shades, indirect valance rope lighting, custom curved sofa with storage and indirect rope lighting, custom glass coffee table, two custom swivel chairs, built-in teak end table with 2 drawers, built-in desk with 3 drawers and chair, built-in cabinetry for entertainment center, Philips TV, Sony CD player, Onkyo A/V receiver, two doors to aft deck, 2 crank down windows, built-in bar with marble counter, gold plated sink, hot/cold faucet, Kenmore compact refrigerator, Raritan Icer-Ette icemaker, and etched glass panel forward of bar.
The dining salon features carpeted sole with custom inlaid design and plastic runner, 8 overhead lights, built-in cabinetry around perimeter with indirect lighting at base, custom curtains to portlights (port and stbd), indirect rope lighting in port and stbd portlight alcove, artwork on forward bulkhead, two mounted custom lights on forward bulkhead, custom engraved oval dining table with 6 chairs, custom mirrored overhead, lighting soffit with 3 lights.
The dining area is forward of the salon and has angled full height cabinets creating a more intimate and separated dining area. Ample storage in cabinets and two rounds port light styled windows accent this area. The dining salon has a privacy door leading to the companionway and just forward of the door . Forward of the dinette is a day head to starboard. Across from the day head is the galley and is equipt with twin Stainless Refrigerators .
ON DECK HEAD
Entered via the starboard companionway, outboard of galley. Featuring marble sole, overhead light, vanity with porcelain sink, hot/cold faucet, storage locker; medicine locker with 2 mirrored doors and light strip, Microphor head, custom, glass holder, soap dish and towel ring.
*Note the ceilings in this vessel were ordered raised by her original owner for the build so it is a much larger feel and current Owners have updated interior to a modern yet classy feel . LED Lighting , built in sound system , In 2022 all floors , wood was redone, Countertops and art work.
Features teak and holly sole, door to deck (starboard), nine steps to wheelhouse, shelved locker with two doors, Kenmore 40-gallon electric hot water tank, hot water circulating pump, and Egyptian artwork.
- (2) X Mabe regfrigerator/freezer
- Icemaker: Raritan Icer-ette
- Jenn-Air trash compactor
- Frigidaire dishwasher
- Kenmore microwave oven
- KitchenAid garbage disposal
- Double stone sink (hot and cold faucet, spray hose, drinking water faucet, KitchenAid instant hot water)
- Spice rack
- Vinyl sole
- (3) overhead lights
- Overhead fire/smoke detector
- Door to side deck, port
- (3) counter lights
- Panasonic telephone/intercom
- Shelved pantry
- Teak and holly sole
- Vinyl overhead
- Overhead hatch with teak 5-step ladder, stbd
- (9) overhead lights
- (2) overhead smoke sensors
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Hydraulic clutch and throttle controls
- Cassens & Plath compass
- Full VDO instrumentation
- VDO rudder angle indicator
- Naiad bow thruster control
- Van Dusen and Meyer roll control system switch with fin position indicators and low oil light
- Glendinning synchronizer switch with indicator light
- Carlisle & Finch searchlight control
- Emergency engine stops
- Indicator light to halon system/central alarm
- Kidde fire system release
- Windlass up/down control switch
- (5) Windshield wiper control knobs
- (4) Furuno NavNet 3D units
- Garmin Fish Finder 340C
- Furuno NavPilot Autopilot
- Naiad stabilizer control
- Furuno RD30 depth/speed
- Furuno GP32 GPS
- Furuno satellite compass
- (2) ICOM IC-M602 VHF radios
- Storage locker with access to area under helm console
- Shelved locker, port inboard at helm
- Various circuit panels, volt meters and ammeters
- Bench helm seat with footrest, 2 drawers, cushions and matching throw pillows
- Navigation station port aft with built-in desk, 4 drawers, chair, storage locker aft
- HP monitor
- Buckeye 3A40BC dry chemical fire extinguisher
- Seth Thomas clock
- Seth Thomas barometer
- Amerex CO2 fire extinguisher
- Orion flares
- Skanti control unit SSB radio
- Furuno DFax weather fax
- Kidde 2A40BD dry chemical fire extinguisher
- Vessel schematic on aft bulkhead with indicator lights
BELOW BRIDGE HELM
- Panasonic Easaphone control unit
- Fresh water hose outlet
- (4) windshield washer reservoirs
- (2) 30” life rings
- Hydraulic steering fluid reservoir
- (2) 12-volt batteries in covered boxes
- Professional Mariner 24/30 battery charger
- Air storage tank
DAY HEAD (aft of Bridge Wheelhouse)
The bridge deck day head features: tiled sole with marble inlay, vinyl overhead with teak border, overhead recessed lights, overhead blower, vanity with porcelain sink, custom faucets, marble counter, shelved storage below, mirror, Microphor head, Egyptian artwork, toilet paper holder, and towel bar.
oing aft from the wheelhouse through a doorway is the skylounge. Along the starboard side is a desk and entertainment cabinet. On the port side is an L-shaped sofa to the forward bulkhead served by a corner cabinet with lamp In the center forward of this room is a day head.
- The Day Head has been redone with new head, sink, and Vanity
- Hunter Douglas blinds
- New Samsung Flatscreen TV
- carpeted sole
- vinyl overhead with teak border
- (9) overhead lights
- (2) overhead Bose speakers
- overhead fire/smoke sensor
- custom curtains with matching valances
- custom pleated drop shades
- custom curved sofa with storage
- lucite table, throw pillows, (2) swivel chairs
- table lamp, artwork
- built-in desk with chair, two drawers
- Panasonic telephone/intercom, AC/heat controls, entertainment system locker, Sony stereo, Sony CD changer
- built-in wet bar with stainless sink, hot/cold faucets, storage, indirect valance rope lighting
Going aft through double sliding doors is the FB aft deck lounge area.
- L-shaped seating with new cushions 2022 with a table to port and bench seating to starboard
- Forward to starboard is a storage locker new Electric BBQ
- JL audio speakers and spot lights on deck.
- the FB boat deck has awnings that can be affixed for shade over this area
- A fiberglass gate is center and leads to the boat deck
- Dual hydraulic 1500 cranes rebuilt in 2022
- port and starboard allow for several tenders and or 2 PWC’s.
- Center and aft is a rear control station
- SS safety rails
- large mast for antenna mounts and nav equipment.
- KVH tracvision sattelite 7UHD KVH 2022
- 6' Antennnas
- spot lights
- Lift rafts
- 4 lounges chairs
- Carlisle & Finch Automatic Searchlight
- Horn trumpets
- Signal Mast, Centerline
- Engine room ventilation grills
- Electric running lights/anchor light
- Carlisle & Finch Searchlight
- Furuno Satellite Compass
- Cassens & Plath Compass
- Furuno NavPilot Autopilot
- Furuno NavNet 3D Autopilot
- Furuno GP32 GPS
- (4) Furuno NavNet 3D GPS
- ICOM IC-M602 VHF
- Skanti SSB
- Furuno NavNet 3D depthfinder
- Furuno RD30 depthfinder
- Garmin Fish Finder 340C
The full-beam master, located aft, features: king-size island berth, matching fabrics (bedspreads, shams, headboards, curtains and valance), window shades, indirect lighting at base of berth, custom etched mirrored panel with back lighting at head of berth, 3 table lamps, custom built-in cabinetry, vanity with stool, 2 Bose speakers, settee with throw pillows, A/C controls, indirect valance lighting, lighting at base of cabinetry, overhead lights, Philips TV, Mitsubishi VCR, Sony AM/FM tuner, Sony CD player, hanging locker with light.
The ensuite master head features: marble tiled sole, marble vanity with 2 porcelain sinks, hot/cold faucets, mirrored medicine locker, Jacuzzi tub/shower, shower enclosure, 2 portholes with curtain and shades, Microphor head, bidet, 4 vanity lights and 4 overhead lights, heat lamp, blower, and laundry hamper.
- Fiberglass deck
- Bow flagstaff
- Stainless stanchions with handrails
- (2) Bow clears and hawse holes
- 12” Ship’s bell
- Maxwell anchor windlass with wildcat and capstan
- Bomar deck hatch to chain locker
- Escape hatch
- (2) Vetus dorade vents to crew quarters
- 320 ft. of chain, port
- 350’ of 1” nylon rode, starboard
- Hold light in safety lens
- (2) Detroit Diesel 12V92TA diesel engines (2775hrs)
- Triple Racor 1000 fuel filters to each main engine
- (2) Kato (GM 471) 50 kW generators (one rebuilt with approximately 1600 hours and the other with 10,000hrs)
- Fiberglass muffler to each generator
- Cruisair chilled water air A/C system w/4 compressors, 2 raw water pumps, 2 chilled water pumps, accumulator tank
- Engine drive bilge pumps
- (2) 110/220V fire/anchor wash/bilge pumps
- Bow thruster reservoir
- Hydraulic pump off port gen for bow thruster and windlass
- Circulating fan
- Two extraction blowers
- Naiad stabilizer fin units
- Bow thruster cooling pump
- (2) CCTV cameras
- 12-volt battery to each generator
- (4) 12-volt batteries in covered boxes, aft
- Tank Tender gauge to five fuel tanks
- Fuel oil supply and transfer manifolds, aft
- Fuel/oil filling manifold, aft
- Naiad 301 stabilizer unit and reservoir
- 110-volt electric fuel transfer pump
- Hand-operated fuel stripping pump
- Frequency controllers to engine room blowers
- LaMarche A40-30-24V-A1 battery charger
- (2) LaMarche charge dividers
- Professional Mariner 24/30 battery chager
- Jabsco macerator pump to holding tank
- Hynautic engine control reservoir with pressure gauge
- (2) 110-volt pumps with filters
- Updated Watermaker
- 110-volt lube oil pump to manifold
- Hydraulic steering pump
- Steering reservoir
- 110-volt air compressor with storage tank, forward
- 33-lb haylon cylinder
- 15-lb haylon cylinder
- AC and DC circuit breaker panels
- AC voltmeter
- AC hertz meter
- (2) AC ammeters
- DC voltmeter
- DC ammeter
- (11) Bilge pump switches with indicator lights
- Work bench with stainless steel sink
- Built-in storage, forward
- (2) Electric/automatic bilge pumps forward
- (3) high water alarm switches
- 450-gallon grey water tank, aft
- 450-gallon holding tank, forward
- Dual sea strainers to each engine with selector valve
- Manual engine gauges (tachometer, water temp, oil pressure, drive oil, ammeter)
- Generator gauges (water temp, oil pressure, amps)
- 3x AC Chillers Updated 2022
If you are in the market for a yacht with excellent crew quarters, this is it .
The crew area is very large for a vessel this size and amazing space.
- Teak and holly floors with L-shaped settee with bench seating and table with built in u-line ice maker.
- galley with microwave, refrigerator/freezer and SS sink
- forward are three separate crew rooms all with ensuite bathrooms.
- The captain’s cabin has a double sized berth with en-suite shower. Each of the other rooms have over/under berths and are more spacious then average.
- There is a second laundry center and tons of storage under the stair area forward.
- The thruster room is served by watertight door and has a separate freezer and wine cooler
- The crew area has a forward escape hatch with teak ladder built in. Aft of the crew area is the full beam engine room with the majority of the vessels mechanical, electrical and HVAC systems are located.
The forward crew companionway has teak and holly sole, linen locker, dry chemical fire extinguisher, overhead hatch with 8-step ladder, 3 overhead lights (one emergency light.)
Below the companionway: 3 freezers, bow thruster tunnel, 2 hold lights in safety cages, fire system outlet, chain locker drain valve, electric/automatic bilge pump, high water alarm switch.
Teak and holly sole, Mabe refrigerator, Atlas refrigerator, stainless sink with hot/cold faucet and spray hose, Instant hot water spigot, 2 counter lights, sump tank alarm with indicator, holding tank alarm with indicator, A/C and heat controls, tank tender gauge, porthole with solid cover, L-shaped dinette bench seat with triangular table and Raritan Icer-Ette icemaker, GE dryer, Maytag washer, Kenmore microwave.
Below the crew lounge: electric/automatic bilge pump, high water alarm switch, fresh water tank.
CAPTAIN’S STATEROOM (starboard aft in crew quarters)
Double berth with 4 drawers outboard, carpeted sole, 2 overhead lights, 2 overhead stereo speakers, overhead fire/smoke detector, 2 portlights with solid covers, teak valance with indirect rope lighting, teak bookshelf, Insignia TV, mounted reading light, 2 hanging lockers with lights, 8-drawer built-in bureau, mirror above bureau.
Captain’s Head: marble sole, Microphor head, vanity with porcelain sink, Delta hot/cold faucet, storage locker, medicine locker with 2 mirrored doors and 2 overhead lights. Shower enclosure with hand-held hose on wall mount, hot/cold faucet, overhead light, bench seat, porthole and door.
Below the Captain’s head is electric/automatic bilge pump, high water alarm switch.
PORT FORWARD CREW STATEROOM AND HEAD
Upper and lower single bunks, 2 drawers below lower bunk, carpeted sole, two overhead lights, two stereo speakers, overhead fire/smoke sensor, two portholes with solid covers, teak bookshelf, custom bedspreads, teak valance with rope lighting, two hanging lockers with lights, 8-drawer built-in bureau.
Head features: vinyl sole, overhead light, overhead blower, Microphor head, vanity with porcelain sink, Delta hot/cold faucet, storage locker, medicine locker with 2 mirrored doors and 2 overhead lights. Shower enclosure with hand-held hose on wall mount, hot/cold faucet, overhead light, bench seat, porthole and door.
STARBOARD FORWARD CREW STATEROOM AND HEAD
Upper and lower single bunks, 2 drawers below lower bunk, carpeted sole, two overhead lights, two stereo speakers, overhead fire/smoke sensor, two portholes with indirect rope lighting, custom bedspreads with matching shams, two hanging lockers with lights, 8-drawer built-in bureau.
Head features: vinyl sole, overhead light, overhead blower, Microphor head, vanity with porcelain sink, Delta hot/cold faucet, storage locker, medicine locker with 2 mirrored doors and 2 overhead lights. Shower enclosure with hand-held hose on wall mount, hot/cold faucet, overhead light, bench seat, porthole with sold cover and door.
Deck and Superstructure
- Teak over fiberglass decks
- Boarding gates, two port and two starboard
- Overhead recessed deck lights, three port and three starboard
- Spring cleats, two port and two starboard
- Fuel fill, port and starboard
- Bow seat with cushions, storage and two deck courtesy lights
- Three molded steps in trunk cabin to sun lounge area, centerline
- Navigation light port and starboard
- (5) bridge windshield wipers
- Foredeck washdown in starboard locker
- Hubbell power cord connection, port and starboard forward on trunk cabin
- 50’ power cord
- Marinco telephone/TV outlet to shorepower and TV, port forward trunk cabin locker
- Marinco TV outlet to telephone, port in forward trunk cabin locker
- Fresh water tank fill starboard in bow seat
- Battery chargers replaced in 2022
- LaMarche A40-30-24V-A1 battery charger
- (2) x Professional Mariner 24/30 battery charger
- In covered battery boxes:
- 12-volt to each generator
- 2 12-volt port aft in engine room
- 2 12-volt stbd aft in engine room
- 2 12-volt under helm
- Lighting: 24-volt AC, 110-volt AC
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.