Available for SaleClassic 380 Deluxe12' 2022 Highfield
Customizable Boat: Fort Lauderdale
The Highfield Classic 380 Deluxe is a high-end inflatable tender with a seven-person capacity. Its highly durable aluminum hull is ideal for beaching and trailering, as there is no possibility of fiberglass or gelcoat damages.
Its impressive standard features include a low-profile console, an integrated aft seat, a self-draining deck, lifting points and towing eyes, a brushed foam deck, a bow locker, a heavy duty rub rail, an electrical pack, and more!
*Engine and optional features not included at base price.
Come test drive a Highfield Boats tender at these Florida locations:
Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Nautical Ventures. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||12' (4 m)|
|Beam:||4' (2 m)|
|Location:||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
|Model:||Classic 380 Deluxe|
- ORCA® Hypalon or Valmex® PVC tube
- Welded seams (PVC)
- Flush mount non-return valves
- High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull
- Self-draining deck
- Integrated rear seat with cushion
- Low profile console
- Integrated transom supports
- Bow locker (Fit 24L fuel tank)
- Lifting points and towing eyes
- Tow bridle points
- Heavy duty rubbing strake
- Full length keel guard
- Tank strap kit
- Under seat bag
- Highfield dry bag
- Foot pump, oars, repair kit
- Brushed foam teak finish deck
- Electrical pack for boat & console
- Boat Cover