Listed at $34,984,800
Available for SaleEIV160' 2020 Rossinavi
“Let's Build a 50-Meter yacht with all the best features of a 60-Meter yacht" was the owner's brief.
That statement launched a three-year journey to fulfill the current owner's vision. EIV received Boat International's "Design of the Year Finalist Award."
EIV was launched in Italy in the late summer of 2020. She features the interior and exterior styling talents of Team for Design, led by Enrico Gobbi, with mechanical and electronic technology from the United States and Italy.
Constructed entirely from aluminum to give her a shallow draft for her size, her naval architecture comes from Arrabito Naval Architects. The accommodation is designed for up to ten guests in five en-suite cabins, with a professional crew of nine providing impeccable service.
The owner and his representative/project manager Dean Anthony traveled the globe for three years crafting his vision. They visited multiple shipyards and attended many international yacht shows then incorporated the very best features of Tier 1 yacht builders.
These amenities, until now, could only be found exclusively on 60+ meter yachts.
NOTE: You can start enjoying EIV now and avoid the 3-4 year wait plus all that’s involved in designing, building, and managing a new yacht construction project.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Allied Marine. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||160' (49 m)|
|Beam:||27' (9 m)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||3,170 gal (12,000 L)|
|Holding Tank:||1,981 gal (7,500 L)|
|Cruising Speed:||11 Knots|
|Max Speed:||19 Knots|
- Built to Lloyds Maltese Cross A1 SSC, yacht mono, G6 class standard
- MCA LY3
- Shallow draft
- Ultra-high-quality interior finishings and furniture throughout
- Elevator to all main decks
- Custom-built 300-bottle wine cabinet
- Skylounge theater
- Professional Galley designed by a Michelin chef
- Port and Starboard large opening balconies – Main deck dining area
- 12’ X 6' Resistance swimming pool is 5' deep - Fresh or sea water supply
- Retractable louvered opening sun roof
- Large Jacuzzi with cushioned sunbathing area for 12
- Luxurious Beach Club with steam room, plunge pool, wine chiller, Hoshizaki ice maker
- Plunge pool with an invigorating 56F degrees
- Asea global shore power units (2)
- CMC Zero speed stabilizers
NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR CHARTER TO U.S RESIDENTS WHILE IN U.S. WATERS
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.