Listed at $59,900
Available for SalePursuit of Happiness26' 2003 Pursuit
The Denali 26LS is a classic Pursuit design, equally at home cruising, fishing, or relaxing in the sun with the family. The 26 LS features a unique center helm layout, which offers exceptional visibility and plenty of cockpit space, seating, a sun lounge and a fully integrated swim platform. Fishing amenities include a cockpit sink, bait prep area, rod holders and tackle storage. The cabin features a large v-berth, marine head with holding tank and pump-out, and generous storage.
This 26 LS is an exceptionally well maintained vessel. We were aboard in May 2022 and were very impressed with the cleanliness and overall condition of this well maintained vessel. The upholstery was replaced in 2020! The beautiful Flag Blue Awl gripped hull shows as nicely as the day the boat was delivered new. It is equipped with a custom canvas package, featuring a bimini top with front and side curtains, a full aft cockpit awning with side and aft curtains, and a full mooring cover. It is important to note that this vessel has a hard to get summer slip in Marina Bay, Quincy. A Load Rite tandem axle roller trailer is also included.
Custom canvas package w/bimini top, front & side enclosures, full aft cockpit awning w/ side & aft enclosures w/screened openings. All 1" SS hardware/bows. Stamoid canvas.
- Full cockpit/mooring cover
- Double wide adjustable helm seat
- Aft facing double wide seat w/fold out sun lounge
- Aft seat / removable cockpit table
- All reupholstered 2020
- Flag Blue hull color (Awlgrip)
- Anchor windlass
- Freshwater system w/cockpit sink
- Raw water washdown
- Electric head system w/pump-out
- (4) SS flush mount rod holders
- Large in-floor fish box w/pump-out
- Port & stbd tackle lockers
- Remote control spotlight
- Load Rite tandem axle trailer
- Garmin 2010C GPS/chartplotter w/ sounder
- Icom M502 VHF radio w/DSC
- Lowrance LMF-400 multi-gauge fuel mgmt.
- Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo w/ 6 CD changer
Pursuit proudly introduces the 265 Denali LS, powered by MerCruiser Bravo III duoprop big block engine.. The 265 has a unique forward helm design offering exceptional visibility and plenty of room, including a fully integrated swim platform. Drink holders, storage and loungers abound, along with abundant fishing conveniences, including a cockpit sink, bait prep areas, and easy access to tackle and rod storage. Below, a V-berth, generous storage and rod holders are highlighted by a special LS Series fabric. Additional interior details make the 265 the perfect choice for a variety of water sports.
- Raw water pump 2021
- Alternator 2021
- Idler pulley& serpentine be 2021
- Upholstery replaced 2021
- 8/31/21 Raw water pump, alternator, serpentine belt, pulley, flame arrestor, trim sender, head macerator hoses.
- Replace all cushion upholstery 5/29/21
- Starter replaced 9/10/19
- Power steering cooler replaced 8/23/18
- Transom assembly renewed 5/11/17
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Brewer Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||26' (8 m)|
|Beam:||7' (3 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||150 gal (568 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||18 gal (69 L)|
|Holding Tank:||20 gal (76 L)|
|Location:||Massachusetts, Quincy, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||15 Knots|
|Max Speed:||25 Knots|
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.