Listed at $43,900
Available for Sale31' 1984 Harris Cuttyhunk
1984 Harris CuttyhunkThis 1984 28 Harris Cuttyhunk For Sale is a great example of a traditional downeaster. She has to be one of the most substantial vessels of its size on the water. The boat systems are basic. The boat came west from Maryland in 2017. Engine replaced factory rebuilt 5.3 liter V8 (the boat has always been gas and the easy, roller-open engine box is nearly flush with deck (4” tall). Cockpit redone in 2018 with all new glass.
Transmission was rebuilt in 2019 and Vetus flex coupling added. Engine panel and instruments new in 2020. New Garmin plotter in 2017 and Raymarine autopilot in 2020. New Teak Swim Platform added in 2017. 2017 9.8HP Tohatsu Kicker added with custom bracket for slow-trolling the inland freshwater lakes of North Idaho.
The interior is basic with a galley sink, alcohol stove (never used). The head is a stand up head, but the original holding tank and marine head were removed and replaced by a simple cassette toilet for ease of use and maintenance. The V-berth forward is roomy for weekend cruising.
The boat cruises delightfully at 12 knots, and will get 17 knots at WOT. The cockpit is totally open and a blank pallet. Pebbles is in the water under cover and ready for sea trials. Located in Bayview Idaho on beautiful Lake Pend Oreille (close to Coeur d’Alene and Sandpoint, ID)
Contact Listing Broker Directly: Dirk Boehmer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 786-879-0170
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by SYS Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||31' (10 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||120 gal (455 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||15 gal (57 L)|
|Location:||Annapolis, Maryland, United States|
- LOA 31 (including swim platform & pulpit), beam 10’8”, displacement 10,200 lbs
- Engine - 5.3L V8, carbureted (rebuilt crate engine new Spring 2017 - only ever run in fresh water)
- Borg warner velvet drive transmission, rebuilt winter 2020. Running fine when it was rebuilt.
- Vetus flex coupling - new 2020
- Cockpit deck removed and rebuilt in 2018 - all new 1708 glass over new marine plywood.
- Fuel tanks, aluminum - estimated at 120 gallons
- White poly water tank, 15 gallons (not currently hooked up) (feeds head sink and galley sink)
- Garmin 53CV Plotter and fishfinder (new 2017)
- Raymarine Autopilot P70Rs with Wireless remote, hydraulic pump, heading sensor (new 2020)
- Bruce anchor, nylon road with 6’ of stainless chain
- Danforth Compass
- Kenyon Alcohol stove (never used by current owner)
- Tohatsu 9.8 long shaft kicker with centerline mounted bracket. Manual start and control (not integrated with ships steering or throttle)
- New teak swim platform (2017)
- 2 Scotty manual downrigger
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.