Listed at $125,000
Available for SaleKindred Spirit32' 1989 Eagle
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||32' (10 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||150 gal (568 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||180 gal (682 L)|
|Holding Tank:||20 gal (76 L)|
|Location:||Anacortes, United States, Washington|
- LOA - 37'
- LOD - 32'
- LWL - 28'
- Beam - 11' 5"
- Draft - 3' 6"
- Displacement - 16,000
- Design - Pilothouse Trawler Yacht
- Hull Construction - Molded Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
- Hull Design - Hard-Chined Hull - Raked Stem with Anchor Roller
- Superstructure - Molded FRP with Core Materials Used is Areas
- Keel / Rudder - Full Keel with Inboard Keel Shoe Hung Rudder
- Transom Stern with Swim Platform
- Designer - Ken Hankinson
- Builder - Transpac, Taiwan
- Ford Lehman SP-135
- Cylinders : 6
- HP : 135
- Hours : 2081
- Velvet Transmission
- New heat exchanger - 2014
- New oil cooler - 2014
- New Transmission cooler - 2014 & 2021
- New engine hoses - 2014
- New radiator cap - 2014
- New air filter - 2019
- Spares: starter, fuel pump, alternator kit, hoses, filters, etc.
- Fuel : 150 gal. Aluminum new in 2020
- Water : 180 gal Fiberglass
- Holding Tank : 20 gal.
- Water Heater : Torrid 10 gal.
- Installed NEMA 2000 network - 2014
- Garmin GPSMAP1040 XS chart plotter - 2014
- ICOM IC-M506 VHF with Command Mic HM-195 for fly bridge - 2015
- Garmin Digital Radar GMR18— 2016
- Garmin autopilot GHP-10 with wireless remote GHC-10 - 2014
- ACR AIS Class B (transmit & receive) - 2016
- Garmin sonar transducer - 2018
- Garmin ECHO MAP Plus74CV chart plotter in the fly bridge with sonar transducer - 2019
- Updated all Garmin operating & mapping software - 2019
Cozy and comfortable salon with galley and L-shaped settee with table which converts to a double berth. Teak and holly sole and bright natural light throughout. Aft door to cockpit. Midships pilothouse with helm, electronics, engine access, and port and starboard doors to side decks. Forward to spacious V berth w/ filler cushion and generous drawer and locker storage, opening portlights and opening hatch overhead. Head to starboard with vanity, sink, electric flush head with freshwater flush and separate stall shower.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.