Listed at $159,000
Available for SaleTHE OFFICE33' 2005 Grady-White
2005 Grady-White 330 Express "THE OFFICE" is a clean boat that has been well cared for and shows very well. The boat is powered by lightly used twin Yamaha F250's that have been lightly fished.
This is a perfect fishing platform whether you're moving up from a smaller center console or down from a larger sportfisher. Equipped with a generator, dedicated battery bank for the expansive navigation system, and the already generous two bank DC electrical system, power is never an issue on extended trips. The Grady White 330 Express features a small yet generous galley for meal prep, a spacious V-berth, and a convertible dinette and aft berth arrangement. There is bunk space for the whole family or crew.
If you're after a larger outboard powered express, this boat should not be missed!
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||33' (11 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||330 gal (1,250 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||44 gal (167 L)|
|Holding Tank:||13 gal (50 L)|
|Location:||California, Long Beach, United States|
2005 Grady-White 330 Express is a capable offshore fishing boat as well as coastal cruiser. Featuring a large cockpit, modest integrated bait capacity (45 gal) and easily accessed foredecks, this boat is equally comfortable in both applications. The cabin arrangement features a large V-berth forward, convertible dinette that is good as storage or a child bunk and a large aft berth that can easily sleep two. The cabin touches feature a teak and holly sole, heating/AC, and a capable galley. Interior dome lighting has been changed out to LED for minimal power draw on the anchor.
- 6 gallon water heater
- Marine Air AC/Reverse cycle heat
- Fusion MS-IP700 Stereo w/MS-NRX200 remote at helm
- Fusion speakers in cabin and helm deck
- Vacuflush head system
The galley aboard the Grady White 330 is compact yet provides the necessary equipment aboard this size vessel without compromising countertop space which can be utilized during meal prep or even tackle rigging.
- Isotherm Cruise 65 Refrigerator w/built in freezer compartment
- Kenyon 2-Burner electric cooktop
- Stainless steel sink
- Tappan Microwave
- (2) Raymarine E125 Multifunction Display
- Raymarine 4kW Open Array HD Radar
- Raymarine ACU 400 Autopilot w/P70R Control Head
- SR150 Sirium/XM Weather Module
- Raymarine i70 Data Instrument w/Temp sensor
- CP100 Sounder Module
- CP470 Sounder Module w/M265 1kW In-Hull CHIRP Transducer
- FLIR T253 Thermal Camera
- AIS350 Dual Channel AIS Receiver
- AC/DC Power Distribution Panel w/30A Shorepower Inlet
- Kohler 5E generator 5kW
- (2) Group 27 Starting Battery
- (2) Group 27 Dual Purpose AGM Battery
- (2) Group 27 Deep Cycle (Dedicated electronics bank) w/Blue Sea ACR
- Three Bank Analog Voltmeter
Hull and Deck
- Saltwater wash down and fresh water aft shower
- Lewmar V2 windlass w/50' 5/16" HT chain and 250' plaited rode
- Stainless steel bow rails, cleats and hardware
- Stainless steel rocket launchers from hardtop
- LED Navigation and Anchor lights
- (2) Ocean LED Surface mount underwater lights (Blue)
- (2) Baja Designs LED cockpit spreader lights
- Polycarbonate helm deck enclosure - 2017 w/exterior Sunbrella covers for protection
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.