Listed at $245,000
Available for SaleMunequita33' 1994 L&H
This 1994 33’ L&H Walkaround Sportfish “Munequita” is in pristine condition and has been continuously upgraded in the last few years. This L&H 33’ has an excellent cockpit for fishing and a 360 degree walkaround deck. The engine package with CAT diesels is extremely economical while still offering great performance. The no-step-up, walk-around decks and center mounted Marlin tower provide anglers with a fantastic platform.
Please contact listing broker to schedule a visit to see this 1994 33 L&H Walkaround Sportfish “Munequita”.
Additional upgrades on “Munequita” include:
- New release fighting chair with rocket launcher
- 2 Sailfish fighting chairs with new cushions
- Bluewater teak helm chair
- Wiring including bonding, helm breakers and switches, bilge pumps, macerator pump
- Hull and topside paint as well as engines and lazarette
- Teak rolled covering boards
- New engine mounts
- New Simrad electronics
- New stereo with XM through Simrad units
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||33' (11 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||280 gal (1,060 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||50 gal (190 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Islamorada, United States|
Accommodations and Walkthrough
L&H Boats are well known for their durability and functional design. This is an early model which is one of only three ever built with CAT diesels. This engine package is extremely economical while still offering great performance. This vessel has had light usage since new and has been through a thorough updating by her current owner and the builder. The no-step-up, walk-around decks and center mounted Marlin tower provide anglers with a great platform.
Bridge deck has a centerline helm pod with console that extends to the starboard side. Kobelt control binnacle is to the right side and raised electronics console is ahead. To portside side is a cushioned bench settee and forward of the helm is another smaller bench to the starboard side. This area is protected by a 5-panel polycarbonate enclosure with track-to-track mounting and a zippered opening section centerline forward. Portside seat is a refrigerated drink box.
Forward of the helm, the cabin is entered by opening a top hatch and hinged door. If desired, these door panels are designed to easily come off and stow away. To the starboard side is a console with molded fiberglass sink, chrome fresh water faucet, and countertop with a front opening storage compartment and below a GFI protected 110v outlet. Across the cabin from here is the main electrical panel. Forward is the V-berth with hinged filler insert which opens to a Raritan electric head beneath. Overhead is a Bomar deck hatch giving the cabin natural light. To the portside is another cabinet housing a Norcold refrigerator with the cabinet top providing nice counter-space. Just aft is an open hanging locker and/or stowage space.
Electronics and Navigation
The lower electronics console is upright ahead of the helm pod and there is also an overhead box which houses the VHF radio.
- Simrad EVO3 15" GPS/Chartplotter/Depth/Radar/Autopilot
- Simrad 10" display in tower
- Icom VHF radio
- Icom VHF radio in tower
Marlin tower is mounted to the bridge deck allowing easy 360 degree walk-around fishability. Hardtop integrated to tower is also the upper helm floor and non-skip finished. Aft tower legs have ladder steps to upper station and a support truss that also doubles as a grab-rail. Tower helm has a separate Simrad GPS/plotter/radar/autopilot and there is also a second Vhf radio inside the control box. Anodized custom helm wheel and Kobelt dual handle control binnacle. Tower station has a padded belly band and canvas buggy top.
- 2 large circular on deck livewells
- 1 in-deck livewell with flow through holes in bottom
- One under-deck fishbox with hatch
- Stainless coil-wrapped box that can make a salt slush for keeping fish
- Separate tall rocket launcher for double livewell setup
- Release Marine fighting chair with 5 rodholder rocket launcher and drawer and ladder back
- Bluewater teak helmchair with knee rolled cushion
- 2 sailfish chairs for cockpit with new cushions
- Rupp outriggers, silver, single spreader, collapsible bars- tower mounted
- Teak step box
- Fresh and saltwater washdowns
- Extra set of props
- Macerator pump
Non-skid finished, self-bailing decks. On bridge deck under portside bench is refrigerated drink box/freezer (12v compressor). Storage is beneath. Angled backrest cushions (2) are loose to use where desired.
- Bridge deck enclosure has a zippered vent panel above the center panel and also solid canvas backside curtains (for storage)
- LED cockpit spreader lights mounted on aft side of tower floor
- Mid-ship and stern cleats are mounted below the gunwales with hausers
- Fresh water washdown with spigots in cockpit
- Saltwater washdown with spigot in cockpit
- Anchor locker with storage space for fenders
- Navigation lights on sides of tower floor
- Helm rewired and newer breakers and Lumitec switches
- 30 amp/120v shore power cord
- 12v DC and 110v AC electrical systems
- Cockpit lighting under gunwales
- 12v engine room lights
- 12v cabin lights
- 2 Underwater 12V LED lights
Engine room can be accessed through deck hatch forward of helm console which drops into a small pump-room area then further aft is the engine compartment housing the CAT 3116T's, 300HP diesels (mechanical). Walker Air-Sep closed crankcase breather system. When better engine access is needed two larger deck hatches can be opened behind helm. Acoustical insulation has been added to the underside of the helm deck.
Boat will cruise at 25 knots burning 16 gallons/hour.
- Kobelt engine controls
- 1.5:1 reduction ZF transmissions
- Digital tachometers at both helms
- Bennett 12V Trim tabs
- 3 auto bilge pumps/high water alarms
- Head has Y-valve & macerator pump out
- Walker Air-sep crankcase vent system
- Racor primary fuel filters with shutoff valves
- Shurflow 12v fresh water system pump with pressure accumulator
- Shurflow 12v saltwater ProBlaster II washdown pump
- Mermaid A/C
Hull and Deck
- The topside was completely painted with Awlcraft 2017
- The hull was painted in 2020
- New rolled teak covering boards
- Chrome bezel and glass cover over the engine gauge cluster and anodized custom helm wheel
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.