Listed at $318,500
Available for Sale334 Center Console33' 2020 Mako
2020 Mako 334 Center Console
This 2020 Mako 334 CC is like new! It only has 90 hours on Twin Mercury 400 XXLs and is kept on a lift. This Mako is highly equipped to fish heavily offshore, featuring Simrad’s MFD package, two aft 34-gal livewells, massive in-deck insulated fish boxes and a walk-around 292qt coffin box. This boat is ready for its new owner and includes a trailer for ease of delivery.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||33' (11 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||312 gal (1,182 L)|
|Location:||North Padre Island, Texas, United States|
|Model:||334 Center Console|
Upper station Simrad® MFD Package w/VHF radio (does not include Mercury® VesselView®): Simrad® 1710 8’ (2.44 m) VHF antenna w/Quickfit, 24” (60.96 cm) widescreen multi-touch monitor w/processor, NSS9 evo3 9” (22.86 cm) chartplotter MFD, HALO™-4 pulse compression radar dome, B175L-20 & B175H-20 20°-tilt chirp transducers, RS35 VHF/AIS radio, HS35 wireless handset for RS35 radio & Sirius® satellite weather & radio module
- Czone™ digital switching w/comprehensive electrical-monitoring system
- Digital switching through multifunction displays
- Stainless steel tilt steering wheel w/knob
- Binnacle-mounted motor control(s)
- 292-qt. (276.34 L) bow coffin box w/power piston-lift & 740-qt. (700.3 L) in-deck storage below.
- Reel protector pad.
- Dual premium stainless TACO® outriggers.
- GEM® gunnel rod holder package w/9 additional rod holders
- Mercury® JPO (Joystick Piloting for Outboards) w/Skyhook® auto-positioning GPS
- Mercury® VesselView®
- Heavy-duty motorized mechanical switching system w/battery selectors & voltage sensing relays (VSR)
- Recessed ignition switches
- Illuminated electrical distribution panel w/digital volt meters
- Illuminated panel & elevator switches
- Mercury® diagnostic port
- Easy access to helm electronics, instruments & switches
- FUSION stereo w/6 marine grade, lighted speakers & 1,600W amplifier
- Oversized forward-console seat w/81-qt. (76.65 L) insulated, drained cooler
- Vinyl-covered console brow
- Integrated full-width fiberglass footrest w/non-skid surface
- Tempered safety glass windshield w/aluminum frame
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- Extra-large electronics mounting surface
- 2 console drink holders
- 12V DC outlet & dual USB ports
- Fiberglass leaning post
- Helm seat w/flip-up cushion
- Storage below
- Tackle storage
- 2 large, hinged top storage drawers
- 4 large, sliding storage drawers
- Freshwater sink
- Diffused LED courtesy light
- Overhead LED lighting
- 2 drink holders on leaning post
- .25” (6.35 mm) in-deck aluminum backing-plate reinforcement for frame
- .25” (6.35 mm) in-hardtop aluminum backing-plate reinforcement
- White powder-coated tubular frame
- 2 electronics boxes with lockable stainless steel latches
- Gelcoat-finished surface, sink, wiring access hatches, battery switch panel, battery access & more than 6’ (1.83 m) head room
- Freshwater toilet w/stainless steel sink
- Main distribution panel inside head w/breakers to bypass digital functions
- Portlight in head door
- 22-lb. (10.0 kg) Delta® anchor thru-hull w/stainless steel breastplate & roller
- Lewmar® below deck, vertical free-fall windlass w/rode stowage locker
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/piping color matched to hull side, stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- Seat bolsters
- 740-qt. (700.3 L) bow center in-deck storage compartment w/drain
- Oversized driver/passenger seat w/storage beneath, folding arm rests & flip-up bolster
- Self-bailing cockpit w/gutters, oversized drains & transom valves
- Port & starboard stainless steel, under-gunnel rod hangers for 6 rods up to 7’ (2.13 m) long
- 2 port & 2 starboard midship tilt-out, lockable storage
- Tuna/dive/boarding door w/hinged gate
- 290-qt. (274.44 L) insulated aft port & starboard in-deck fishboxes w/Gulper macerators & overboard discharge
- Aft port tilt-out, lockable storage w/Boga-Grip holder, needle nose plier holder, 12” (30.48 cm) filet knife holder & tackle tray holder
- Aft starboard tilt-out, lockable storage w/leader holder & plier holder
- Pocket mount aft bench seat
- 2 aft 34-gal. (128.7 L) rounded livewells w/angled fills & friction-hinged acrylic lids
- Aft center cutting board
- Molded non-skid surfaces throughout
- Large lazarette/bilge access hatch
- Full-length, high density, drained coaming bolsters
- Four 8” (20.32 cm) stainless steel, anti-rattle pop-up cleats
- Four 8” (20.32 cm) stainless steel, vertical cleats below deck w/access via hawse pipes
- 4 bow deck drink holders
- 2 aft deck drink holders
- Legendary dry-riding MAKO® hull
- Aggressive deep V hull design
- Set-back transom delivers undisturbed water to the props
- Performance lifting strakes
- Recessed electric, Auto Glide trim tabs
- Factory-matched stainless steel propellers
Construction & Exterior
- Color: MAKO® Wahoo Blue gelcoat
- Ring deck design for more usable interior space
- 100% composite construction
- Coosa® Bluewater 100% composite transom core
- Heavy-duty, 5” (12.7 cm) fiberglass-encapsulated transom w/3” (7.62 cm) fiberglass-impregnated, high-density composite core
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6” (15.24 cm) w/316 stainless steel fasteners
- 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer grid w/integrated transom knee supports & gelcoat finish
- Closed-cell foam-injected stringer grid for USCG-approved flotation
- Vinyl ester barrier coat
- Heavy-duty rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- Premium marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Heavy-duty extra thick, closed-molded hatch covers w/finished undersides & integrated gaskets
- Aluminum backing plates for cleats & chocks
- 3-step, stowable dive ladder
- Recessed, pull-out, telescoping boarding ladder
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Aluminum main fuel tank w/4 baffles
- Electroplated Sea Chest keeps 3 pumps submerged for cooler running & longer life
- Forward 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump w/auto float
- 2 automatic 2,000 GPH (7,570.82 LPH) bilge pumps
- 2,000 GPH (7,570.82 LPH) submerged auxiliary livewell pump
- Two 2,000 GPH (7,570.82 LPH) submerged livewell pumps
- Pressurized raw water washdown pump
- High-speed raw water intake molded into hull bottom
- Pressurized freshwater pump
- 38-gal. (143.85 L) Czone™-monitored freshwater tank
- 1 Gulper macerator pump per cockpit floor fishbox
- Forward sump box w/800 GPH (3,028.33 LPH) gray water pump w/auto float
- 13-gal. (49.21 L) Czone™-monitored waste tank
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- Forward- & aft-facing LED spreader lights in hardtop
- Blue, diffused LED lighting under gunnels
- Blue LED underwater lighting at transom
- 1 cranking battery per outboard
- 3-bank, 30-amp battery charger
- Marelon® corrosion-free seacocks on all below-water thru-hull fittings
- Thru-hull bonding harness for below-water corrosion resistance
- Labeled, tinned-copper wiring for easy maintenance & protection in a marine environment
- Main distribution panel inside head w/breakers to bypass digital functions
- Tandem-axle EZ Loader® aluminum trailer w/tandem-axle disc brakes available.
- NMMA® certified.
- DOT approved.
- Triple-axle brakes.
- 15” (38.1 cm) E-Range radial tires w/galvanized wheels.
- Oil bath hubs.
- Torsion-axle suspension.
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & safety strap.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Galvanized steel components.
- LED lighting.
- PVC loading guides.
- Galvanized fenders.