Listed at $56,000
Available for SaleJust Bobin Along33' 1997 Wellcraft
Looking for comfort on the water? "Just Bobin Along" is in above average condition for a 1997 vessel. Whether you are looking for a vessel for pleasure, cruising, sportfishing or chartering, "Just Bobin Along" is ready to go. This vessel has been cared for as you can see in the photos. The cabin is spacious for a 33’ vessel.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||33' (11 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||288 gal (1,091 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||55 gal (209 L)|
|Holding Tank:||20 gal (76 L)|
|Location:||Morehead City, North Carolina, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||25 Knots|
|Max Speed:||35 Knots|
Access the vessel via the swim platform and transom door or over either side of the gunwales. The cockpit is over 90 square feet. There is one small step up to the helm area. The main helm is on the starboard and the engine compartment is accessed via the two hatches in the floor between the two captains’ chairs. From the helm you take three steps down to enter the cabin.
Main Salon, Galley and Head:
There is one spacious cabin. As you go down 3 steps from the helm to inside the cabin you have a dinette on the starboard that accommodates 4 adults and can be lowered to provide a sleeping berth for two. The V-Berth main sleeping quarters are in the front bow area. The head is immediately on the port as you enter the cabin with a Vacuflush system, sink and shower. The galley is next on the port side with a refrigerator, microwave, cooking stove with dual power (electric or alcohol), sink and plenty of drawers for storage. There is ample storage throughout the vessel.
Main battery switches are immediately on the starboard as you go down the steps into the cabin. The breaker panel is located immediately on the wall behind the stern seat at the dinette table.
- Rod Holders (4) Rocket Launchers (6 Rod Holders)
- Fish Boxes (2)
- Built-In circular live well and bait prep stations and tackle center under both seats that are facing the stern. Bait prep station has fresh water washdown.
The deck is approximately 90 square feet. There is a hatch in the middle of the deck just in front of the transom to access the generator, battery, bilge pump and other systems.
- There are two fish boxes in the deck that are approximately 4’ long by 1’ high and 1’ wide.
- Transom door is on the starboard side.
- There are two rod holders on each gunwale as well as 3 rod holder rocket launchers on both sides of the deck.
- Access to the bow from either side of the deck.
- Swim platform has a ladder.
Electronics and Helm:
- Garmin Echomap Plus 94sv 9” display (less than 2 years old)
- Furuno FCV-667 Display
- Furuno GaAs FET Front End display
- Standard Horizon VHS radio
- Standard Horizon Depth Meter
- Ritchie 5” compass
- Furuno Radar 36 mile range
- Kubota 6.5kw 3-Cylinder diesel generator (bought in 2015 with 946 hours – owner ran generator every weekend)
- 30 amp Receptacle on starboard side midship
- Deltavolt Quad Pro Four Model PS4 battery charger
- Electrical lighting
- 120v Receptacles in cabin
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
- Twin Volvo TAMD 63 engines with 370 hp. Engines have 2,395 hours. Oil and filters were changed in February 2021. Cruise Speed: 25-28 MPH; Max Speed: 35 MPH.
- Marine Air 16,000 BTU reverse cycle heat pump for air conditioning and heat
- Electrical lighting and 120v AC receptacles with GFCI protection
- Lewmar Windlass with anchor, chain and line
- Windshield wipers (3)
- Bilge pumps (3) plus high water alarm pump in transom area
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.