Listed at $219,900
Available for SaleDoctors Orders35' 1996 Cabo
1996 35 Cabo Express "Doctor's Orders" is in great shape. She is powered by twin Caterpillar 3208 435hp Diesel engines (rebuilt in 2021 and have less than 25 hours on them), she also has a New 2021 6kw Northern Lights Generator, along with a new Garmin Electronics package and new helm deck spray enclosure. Owner has had a change of plans and has decided to sell. This is truly one to consider if you are in the market for a mid-size clean express.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bluewater Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||35' (11 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||400 gal (1,515 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||80 gal (303 L)|
|Location:||Newport, North Carolina, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||28 Knots|
- New Garmin 8610 to main helm
- Networked all Garmin devices to existing 7610 xsv via NMEA 2000 backbone and new GMS 10 expander
- Garmin software/firmware system updated as of 7/21
- New Garmin GT 51M-THP Chirp, Clear vu/Side vu transducer pair.
- New Garmin GXM 54 antenna for Sirius XM capable of FishWeather.
- New Garmin Fantom 24 Color Doppler radar.
- New Garmin GPSmap 1022 MFD to fly bridge helm
- New Garmin 742xs MFD to fly bridge helm for dedicated engine parameter monitoring
- New Actisense EMU-1 analog-to-digital computer allowing monitoring of engine parameters on any MFD
- New Standard Horizon amplified external speakers for both VHF radios
- New 16 ft VHF antenna for new VHF radio on fly bridge.
- New Fusion Stereo and speakers
- Tower w/ Full Controls
- Canvass Buggy Top on Tower
- Bench Style Seating in Tower
- Anchor Pulpit
- Bow Rail
- Fiberglass Hardtop
- Double Spreader Outriggers
- Helm Deck Spray Enclosure
- Bench Style Helm Seat
- Portside Helm Deck L-Shape Seating w/ Storage Underneath
- Starboard Helm Deck Tackle Center
- Portside Cockpit Storage Cabinet w/ Fresh Water Sink
- Starboard Cockpit Tackle Station
- Dockside Water Inlet
- Flush Mounted Gunnell Rod Holders
- Rocket Launcher on Tower
- Fresh Water Wash Down
- Raw Water Wash Down
- Transom Door
- Cockpit Coaming Pads
- Cockpit Rocket Launcher
- New Northern Lights M637LG3 - 6KW with remote control station in main cabin electrical panel (less than 5 hours)
- New galvanic isolator in shore power circuit
- Installed engine kill switches at fly bridge helm
- New Group 31 AGM generator start battery
- Replaced cabin lighting with LED.
- New LED anchor/all-around light.
- Replaced glass fuses for bilge pumps with circuit breakers.
- Replaced both Group D engine starting and house batteries (2020)
- Spreader Lights
Hull Work and Running Gear
- Farrow blasted all surfaces below waterline and applied 2 epoxy barrier coats and 2 coats anti fouling.
- All running gear painted with Pettit Propcoat Anti-fouling
- New Cutlass Bearings
- Entire exterior topsides sanded and repainted with extreme service basecoat/clearcoat system. Epoxy sanding primer used where needed to seal and fill spider cracks in gelcoat.
- Removed all windshield glass, repainted aluminum framing and installed new tempered glass in main panels
- New Aquamet 22 drive shafts
- New Tides Marine dripless shaft seals with crossover flush hoses and installed spare seal faces on shafts.
- Repacked rudder shaft stuffing boxes
- Both propellers tuned by Wildcat Propellers.
- Aquatraction 7mm PVA foam decking in teak plank pattern over all factory non-skid surfaces.
- New Rupp quick connect outrigger locks
- Remove, complete rebuild and reinstall Cat Engines. Rebuild performed by Yellow Engines, Fort Worth, TX. (less than 25 hours)
- Reconnect and alignment performed by Sun Belt Diesel and Power, Hubert, NC
- Replaced all cooling system zincs.
- New Turbochargers and raw water pumps.
- New alternator on port engine.
- New relays for starters on main engines
- Install new Vitrifigo refrigerator/freezer.
- Replaced all hoses and clamps below waterline and lubricate sea cocks.
- New spade connectors on primary bonding system and Dynaplate lightning arrestor wiring.
- New black water macerator overboard discharge pump.
- New Engine Room bilge pump and discharge hose
- New shower/grey water sump pump.
- New impeller in Reverso oil change system. (2020)
- New fly bridge helm cover (2020)
- New fly bridge Sunbrella buggy top (2020)
- New fuel level sending unit in aft tank
- New windshield wiper motors, arms and blades (3)
Doctors Orders has been totally gone through by her owner and is in fantastic condition. From her rebuilt Caterpillars and new Generator to her new electronics package and helm deck enclosure. Once you get onboard you will see for yourself how ready she is to take you and your crew off to make lasting memories. Give me a call or text anytime, 252-241-1316 for more details and to set up your personal time to get onboard.