Listed at $424,900
Available for SaleFret Knot35' 2021 Sea Ray
Our Trade-in! Very clean, only 210 hours on the engines and extended warranty. Completing a survey on it August 2023.
"Fret Knot" is a super clean 2021 Sea Ray 350 Sundancer with tons of features for fun days on the lake or long weekends to the islands. Exterior features include joystick docking, an opening sunroof, retractable Sunbrella awning (and aft enclosure) over the back of the cockpit and swim platform, a sunpad on the foredeck, electric BBQ and bar aft, and Raptor Deck decking on the swim platform and cockpit, air conditioning and heating in the cockpit.
Her interior gives the feeling of a boat much bigger than 35 feet. She has two sleeping cabins, making her suitable for two cruising couples. The dinette converts to a bed, making her able to handle a large family on overnight cruisers. The galley is practical, and the head has a separate shower compartment. She has a classy interior which is a mix of distressed wood floor, vinyl and dark wood walls, and cream leatherette furniture.
"Fret Knot" is fully commissioned and ready to use. Call for a viewing in Seattle!
- 2 x MerCruiser Horizon 8.2L 380 HP with V-drive (shaft boat, no outdrive/sterndrive!) with 210 hours!
- Joystick for docking and manoeuvering with integrated Bow Thruster control
- Westerbeke generator with very low hours
- Opening electric roof over the helm and forward cockpit seating.
- Extended swim platform - with electric BBQ, Raptor Deck flooring, and retractable awning.
- Comfortable cockpit with u-shaped settee, canvas enclosure aft, fiberglass roof, and Raptor deck flooring.
- Extended Warranty Transferable. About 5 years left!
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||35' (11 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||230 gal (871 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||40 gal (152 L)|
|Holding Tank:||28 gal (106 L)|
|Location:||SEATTLE, United States, Washington|
|Cruising Speed:||24 Knots|
|Max Speed:||31 Knots|
Exterior Features and Description
- A wide 12-foot beam allows the unique cockpit layout to accommodate a spacious seating arrangement including dual bucket helm seats with flip-up bolsters and armrest, a portside bucket companion seat with flip-up bolster and enormous U-shaped aft seating. For first-class entertaining, the 340 Sundancer has an electric BBQ with counter and sink, and a cockpit refrigerator. A cockpit table comes standard for outdoor dining, or insert the filler cushions to create a comfortable sunbathing area. There's a retractable sun roof, an aft and side canvas and izenglass enclosure, and a retractable Sunbrella sunshade cover the back part of the cockpit and swim platform. Up three easy steps on the starboard side, you can get to the foredeck where there is a sun pad with a cover.
- There's plenty of room for your guests and their gear. Voluminous cockpit storage is located in the side panels, in the transom wall and in cavernous compartments beneath the U-shaped seating. Feel up for a swim? No problem. A wide acrylic transom door leads to the standard integral/extended swim platform with concealed three-step stainless steel swim ladder. The entire cockpit and swim platform comes with grey Raptor deck, very durable, added by the owner.
- Extended Swim platform - about 5 feet deep.
- Transom Shower - Hot/Cold Water
- Speakers - 2 Rockford Fosgate speakers on Transom in swim platform,
- Decking - Raptor Deck
Cockpit and Stern:
- Air Conditioning - Controls in cockpit, with two outlets (starboard seating and helm)
- Decking - Raptor Deck
- C-Shaped berth with table - White vinyl-ester upholstery has plenty of storage underneath. Has table that can be dropped down, and filler cushion installed to make sun/lounge pad.
- Port Lounger w/Convertible Backrest
- Teak table - Installs in U-shaped settee, can be lowered. Can also be stored under engine hatch. Refinished, sanded and oiled Jan 2022.
- Stern storages for shore power connection and 2 drawer storages.
- Windshield is single panel glass with two windshield wipers. Above it is a nice manually opened clear ventilation hatch
- Retractable Roof - Above helm station and forward settee, this large opening fiberglass roof lets in plenty of natural light and air.
- Aft and Side Canvas- In black Sunbrella, with roll up plastic windows facing aft. Encloses fully the back of the cockpit
- Sun Shade - Electrical retractable sunshade, opens over 7 feet long and about 6 feet wide (Covers aft seating and half of swim platform and wet bar
- Speakers - 2 Rockford Fosgate speakers on Transom in swim platform, 2 Rockford Fosgate speakers to port and starboard, by the helm.
- BBQ - Electric Kenyon BBQ on bar transom by swim platform
- Overhead Lighting - 6 Overhead LED Lights (White)
- Evening Lighting - Blue LED lights, under settees, around overhead hatch
- Cockpit sink - on bar transom by swim platform
- Refrigerator - Isotherm refrigerator, under starboard settee, with drawer tray, S/S face
- Cooler storage - Designated storage to port under a settee; will fit a medium cooler
- Hatch, Engine Room - Electrically Actuated
- Outlet - 12V Accessory
- Outlet - 120V GFI Protected, two plugs
- Wet Bar w/Stainless Steel Sink, Faucet, Beverage Holders, Stainless-Steel Handrail, Solid-Surface Countertop, Trash Receptacle & Storage Below
- Opening Ports - Sliding ports to port and starboard
- Adjustable helm seat - Seats 2, moves forward and back, with prop up cushion for standing and resting. The entire base can be swiveled to face sideways when stopped. Fiberglass Storage Base.
- Chartplotter/Radar - Simrad GO12 XSE, 12 inch with Mercury engine data. Reads RPM, Engine battery, Coolant temp, Coolant pressure, Oil pressure, Fuel burn, Fuel in tanks, SOG, engine hours
- VHF/AIS - Simrad RS90 VHF with AIS, included handheld wired unit and loudspeaker.
- Wireless Charging Phone holder - by Scanstrut
- Heater Craft - Runs off the engine heat, Off/Low/Medium/High controls
- Stereo Control - Rockford Fosgate control unit. Bluetooth compatible.
- Shifters - Mercury combined shifters (does throttle and gears), with trolling RPM feature and synch.
- Instrumentation - Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft 4-in-1 Multi-gauges (2) w/Glass Lenses, Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels (Includes: Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Voltmeter & Water Temperature)
- SmartCraft System Speedometer (Includes: Air & Water Temperature, Combined Fuel Level Range & GPS Interface)
- SmartCraft System Tachometers (2) (Includes: Depth, Engine Alarms/Hour Meters, Fuel Consumption/Usage & Trim Level)
- Dashboard control switches - Hatch Lift up/down, Engine room blower, trim tabs, engine start and stops (Key switches inside), Bilge pump, Nav/anchor lights, cockpit lights, Engine room light, horn, wipers, electric vent open/close, windlass up/down, accessories.
- 2 Large stainless steel cupholders
- Leather-covered storage
- An electrically actuated engine hatch raises the entire cockpit sole for easy access to the engine room. The 350 Sundancer is powered by twin MerCruiser Horizon 8.2L (2 x 380 hp). There are 142 hours as of May 2023.
- Holding tank and waste system
- Water heater
- Table storage - Under the hatch is a holder for the cockpit table, to hide it away.
- Bilge Pump - 12V Automatic
- Bilge Pumps - 12V Automatic High-Water (1 Bilge, 1 Cabin)
- Blowers - 12V Bilge (2)
- Fire Suppression System - Automatic w/Manual Pull
- Insulated & Gel-Coated Engine Room
Interior Features and Description
- Air Conditioning system - 12,000 BTU Air Conditioning,
- Stereo - Rockford Fostgate PMX-8DH, 12V AM/FM, Wireless Bluetooth, iPod Connector, Amplifier, Speakers (8) & Digital Cockpit Remote Control
- Amplifier - Rockford Fosgate Marine amplifier M400-4D
- Digital Media Receiver - Rockford Fosgate PMX-8BB Digital media receiver
- Internal Vacuum system
- Carbon Monoxide Monitor
- Flooring - Wood slats, distressed finish, lighter color wood
- Walls - Off-white vinyl, with dark oak wood panels and doors. Cream carpet at base to protect from shoes.
- Lighting - LED, 12V
- Outlets - 120V GFI Protected
- Shades - Pleated on hull ports, sliding on overhead hatch
- Vacuum System - InterVac Integrated vacuum system
- Sofas - two person sofa to port, and large L-shaped sofa to starboard, in cream vinyl. The L-shaped sofa can be converted into a sleeper for two.
- Teak steps to go up to cockpit
- Storage - Three eye level storage to starboard, one to port.
- Table, Dinette - Solid Wood w/Dedicated Storage
- TV - Samsung Series 4 model 4500 32 Inch LED TV, located to Port, can face bed or settee to starboard.
- DVD/Blu-ray Player - Samsung BD-J5100
- Corian Countertop - Black
- Cooktop - 2 Burner, electric by Kenyon
- Refrigerator with freezer compartment - Dometic CRX1080 (81 Liters) Dual-Voltage - 120V/12V
- Microwave - by Westinghouse
- Sink with cover
- Power Vent - 12V
- Storage - Under counter, 3 drawers and one large storage. 1 storage above counter.
- Trash Receptacle under sink
- Toilet - Vacuflush electric head
- Faucet with shower head
- Heating and Air outlet
- Electric fan - 12V
- Separate Shower Stall Flooring - Simulated Teak
- Shower Wand w/Vertical Adjustment
- Mirror - Head Door - Full Length and above vanity
- Storage - Medicine Cabinet
- Storage - Upper Shelves w/Stainless Steel Rails
- Vanity w/Vessel Sink (Glass bowl), Wood Countertop, Faucet w/Pullout Sprayer & Storage Below
Island Berth (Forward, Master):
- Berth - Double (Island Style) - Custom mattress, cover and linens, all replaced 2021
- Curtain - Privacy (Hideaway)
- Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead
- Storage Cabinet w/Shelves
- Storage - Hanging Locker
Aft Berth (Guest):
- Convertible Twin Beds - Convert to Double Berth w/Slide-Out Base & Dedicated Filler Cushion Storage
- Curtain - Privacy (Hideaway)
- Mirrored Bulkhead
- Seating - Port Single
- Storage - Drawer, Hanging Locker, Upper & Lower of bed
- DC Panel - Water Level gauge, Waste Level gauge, Breakers for: Cabin Lights, Refrigerator, Fresh water pump, Power vent, Entertainment systems, head systems, waster discharge pump, 12V DC Receptacles, Bilge blower
- AC Panel - AC Voltage and AC Amps gauges, Reverse Polarity indicator, Switches for: Generator/Shore Power, Water Heater, Microwave, Grill/Stove, Outlets, Air Conditioning, refrigerator, grill.
- Generator - Westerbeke with 13 hours!
- Batteries (House) - 3 x Intimidator 8A31DTM Group 31 AGM batteries — 12V, 105 Ah
- Batteries (Start) - 2 x Intimidator 8A31DTM Group 31 AGM Battery
- Charger - ProNautic 12-40P
- Hot water Heater - 6 Gallon
- Galvanic Isolator - Isolator, Galvanic Mercathode II
- Shore Power - Dual 30 Amp/120V/60 Cycle w/50’ Cords & Adapters