Listed at $110,000
Available for Sale36' 1986 Grand Banks
"Wren" is hull #750 of the ever popular Grand banks 36 Hertiage Classic Trawler. She has had several upgrades to her systems over the years making her an excellent couple's cruiser. Her highlights include: low hour 4KW Diesel Generator, Wesmar Bow Thruster, Updated Electronics, New interior cushions, Single Diesel Engine, Espar Heater and much more! For more details please review her full specs and make your appointment to see "Wren" today. This is a preliminary listing.........more pictures coming soon!!
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by East Coast Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||36' (11 m)|
|Location:||Boothbay Harbor, Maine, United States|
The forward stateroom features a v-berth with filler, with 4 drawers below for storage. Above the berth the hull is lined with varnished teak hull ceilings. A large hanging locker is aft of the port berth while the head is opposite to starboard. The head features a Sealand Vacuflush head, formica topped vanity with porcelain sink and hot and cold pressure water with integrated shower head, and good storage in 3 lockers and one drawer.
The forward stateroom companionway opens up to the Galley & Main Salon and Lower Helm Station. The straight Galley is to port and features a single S/S sink with hot and cold pressure water, Force 10 three burner stove, and a refrigeration box fitted with Adler Barbour 12V refrigeration and freezer compartment, and good storage in 4 drawers and 4 lockers plus a divided dish locker.
Just aft of the galley is the portside door and then a bench seat with storage under; there is a settee insert at the door that will allow the creation of a short 5'5" berth if one wishes. Opposite is a generous L-shaped settee with drop face lockers below. A custom built solid teak drop leaf dining table provides ample space for 4-6 for dining, and a dry locker just forward of the L-settee provides good storage for glasses and liquor, etc. The starboard side door and lower helm station are forward of the dry bar.
Moving down the aft companionway there is the Master Stateroom which features the "A" layout with double berth to starboard and single berth to port. There are three large storage drawers below each berth and above these berths the hull is lined with teak ceilings. There is a small bureau with six drawers, and forward of the port berth, is a very large hanging locker. Opposite to starboard is the Master Head which features an Sealand Vacuflush W.C., formica vanity with porcelain sink and hot and cold pressure water, ensuite shower and good storage.
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX2000B VHF & fog horn with Ram mic on flybridge.
- Standard Horizon CP300iNC GPS-Plotter.
- Furuno 1751 MK II Radar.
- Robertson AP100DL Autopilot.
- B&G speed/log & depth (not operational - sold AS IS).
- Danforth Constellation 5" compass.
- Windshield wipers and washdown.
- Windlass controls.
- Bow thruster control.
- Jensen AM/FM/CD stereo with speakers on flybridge and below.
- Standard Horizon 12” CP590 GPS Plotter.
- Standard Horizon GX2000B VHF with fog horn & ram mic.
- Uniden UM380 VHF radio.
- Raymarine ST60 depthsounder with new thru fitting.
- Robertson AP100 DLAutopilot.
- 5" Danforth compass.
- Bow thruster control.
Hull & Deck
- Solid fiberglass hull with molded in plank lines, white gelcoat in excellent condition with Royal blue Awlgripped boot top and red bottom.
- Fiberglass house and decks with a teak overlay on the decks.
- Wide side decks lead fore and aft with teak cap and safety rails on stainless stanchions.
- All other hardware including cleats, chocks, and 1/2 round caps etc. are bronze with the exception of all the grabrails which are stainless in lieu of teak.
- Large lazarettes aft provide ample storage for all extra gear.
- Two steps up from the main deck to a landing atop the aft housetop and then three steps up to the flybridge, which features the standard Grand Banks layout with back to back bench seats to port and starboard with storage under.
- Additional storage may be found under the bridge deck for two deck chairs.
- Dual helms
- Navy blue Bimini
- Lofrans electric windlass with chain and rode
- Aft fresh water wash down
- Teak swim platform
- Swim Ladder
- Transom Shower
- Aluminum mast and boom
- Outboard lift on mast with block and tackle
- Single Ford Lehman 135 hp diesel, 6 cylinder, FWC
- Wesmar 6 hp bow thruster.
- 135 hp Ford Lehman provides a 7-7.5 knot cruise turning a 4 bladed bronze wheel and sipping just 2.5-2.75 GPH.
- 9/20 all oil and fuel filters changed.
- Dual Racor fuel filters.
- Racor vacuum gauge at lower helm.
- Morse engine controls.
- Espar D5 Airtronic diesel heater.
- Spur cutter.
- Drive saver coupler.
- 12 volt engine room lighting.
- 1 electric bilge pump.
- 1 manual bilge pump.
- Sealand Vacuflush system for forward head
- Sealand electric Vacuflush aft head.
- Sealand waste pump.
- Switch panel with circuit breakers at lower helm station
- 100 amp alternator
- Ample Power battery monitor
- 2 8D lead acid house batteries
- 1 8D engine start battery.
- Group 27 generator start battery.
- Lighting with LED bulbs..
- .30 Amp shore power connections fore and aft
- 120 Volt switch panel with breakers
- Sentry 40 Amp battery charger
- 50' 30 Amp shore power cord
- Water Heater
- Mase 4 KW Generator w/ sound shield
- Electric propane solenoid shutoff.
- Weems & Plath brass barometer, high-low tide, clock & barometer.
- Espar D5 Airtronic heater.
- Lofrans electric windlass with chain & rope drums.
- 45 lb CQR anchor with 170' chain.
- Danforth style anchor with chain & rope rode.
- Spreader lights.
- Navy blue Bimini.
- 8 PFDs.
- Dinghy chocks to store dinghy over aft trunk cabin.
- Outboard bracket mounted on stern rail.
- Fire extinguishers.
- 3 fenders with fleece covers.
- 4 braided dock lines.
- Magma S/S propane grill.
- Spare Prop.