Listed at $324,900
Available for SaleWhisper36' 2014 Pursuit
"Whisper" is a sports car on the water. This hull was engineered specifically for dependable Yamaha Outboards and features a sharp entry, 20 degree deadrise, traditional strakes, reverse chines and fully enclosed engine compartment. The sleek transom design, sheerline, windshield framework, hardtop and hull side window detail define a vessel unlike any other on the market today. This vessel is equipped for a day of fun or spending a week exploring.
She is located in Chester, Md.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Brewer Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||36' (11 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||300 gal (1,136 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||75 gal (284 L)|
|Holding Tank:||28 gal (106 L)|
|Location:||Chester, Maryland, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||28 Knots|
|Max Speed:||41 Knots|
"Whisper" has a lovely, warm and inviting interior. Beautiful wood cabinetry, solid teak flooring throughout, Corian counters and plenty of light provided by hull portlights and overhead hatches and skylights. She has a convertible V-shaped dinette that converts to a double berth when needed. Aft of the dinette is the galley to port and a full size head to starboard with vanity, toilet and a folding glass door that doubles as the linen closet door or opens out to create a separate shower stall.
Aft of the galley is the private stateroom with double berth tucked under the bridge deck. Standing room on the port side with seat and locker. Here too there is plenty of natural light provided by the hull port lights and opening ports.
The bridge deck has the helm to starboard and a comfortable elevated U-shaped seat to port. This area is covered by a hardtop with a retractable Sunroof when the weather is accommodating. The cockpit has a large L-shaped seat to starboard with wet bar and grill to port. Great access under the cockpit for the generator, batteries, filters, Halon and offers additional storage.
Her unique feature is the electric truck hatch that raises to reveal and gain access to her twin 350HP Yamaha engines. Transom door on port leads to her swim platform with built-in swim ladder. On the starboard side is a truck that houses her shore power cord, fenders, spare anchor and additional dock lines.
- Port side galley has plenty of counter space as well as cabinets both outboard and under the counter for food storage and galley ware.
- Corian counter
- 2 burner Kenyon electric stove top
- Sharp convection/microwave oven
- Stainless steel under counter refrigerator and small freezer
- Single stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water and a Corian cover.
- 2 Raymarine E125 Multifunction Navigation display
- Raymarine Radar 4KW 48" open array
- Raymarine GPS Beacon
- Low profile transducer w/temperature
- Icom M400 BB BHF Radio
- VHF antenna
- Navionics Platinum charts
- Am/Fm Antenna
- ACR RCL 100 spotlight
- KVH M1 SAT TV antenna
- Sirius Weather module
- Sirius beacon
- Raymarine Evolution autopilot
- Flir night vision revolving - T-460
- Custom Radar/sat TV mount
- Flat screen TV
- Cockpit speakers
Deck Equipment and Electrical
- Bow Thruster 5.4HP with #31 AGM battery
- Helm Master
- Bridge deck air-conditioning 16000 BTU
- Bridge deck lounge
- Teak floor
- Gunnel rod holders (4)
- Aft Tonneau canvas cover/enclosure
- Custom hand rails on hardtop
- Dock lines
- Bow thruster
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric head
- Sea water washdown pump
- Battery charger
- Cockpit shower
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table
- integrated swim ladder
- Stainless steel side stanchions and rails
- Anchor windlass with controls at the helm
- LED cockpit accent/courtesy lights
- Bronze underwater thru hulls
- Full length bonded hull windows
- Flush mounted integral anchor locker with fiberglass lid
- Stainless steel through stem anchor roller
- Molded fiberglass hardtop with opening sunroof
- 316L stainless steel hardtop supports
- Single piece, laminated, bonded windshield system
- Six tricolor LED lights
- Aft LED spreader light
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.