Listed at $425,000
Available for SaleFRISKY37' 2013 Bahama
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||37' (12 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||550 gal (2,082 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||60 gal (228 L)|
|Holding Tank:||9 gal (35 L)|
|Location:||Florida, FT. LAUDERDALE, United States|
Overview of 37u0027 Bahama, FRISKY
The quality of Bahama Boats is legendary and here is a excellent example of their 37' which is powered by a trio of the dependable 300hp four-stroke Yamaha outboards. Handling around the dock is simplified by the Side Power bow thruster and the Sea Star Optimus power steering. There are seat cushions and removable backrests for the forward seating lounges. Great storage is beneath these lounges, with Bahama's signature double O-ring sealed hatches with stainless steel hardware, latches, and pneumatic assist struts. There are white coaming pads that surround the top edge of the interior of the hull liner.
The factory hardtop has a hatch that hinge opens with the large diameter pipe (brushed aluminum) hardtop supports formed into a ladder on either side of the helm console. Above a removable observation tower with padded belly-back and canvas cover can be installed with quick change pins.
The center console has a hinged FRP side door with 6 and a half foot headroom inside. White fiberglass finished area has a head as well as 7 stand up, secure rod storage racks.
A substantial sized helm console the has a polycarbonate forward windscreen panel for weather protection. Wing panels that attach to the gunwale are rolled and stored in bags beneath the console. The flush facing electronics are protected by a lockable FRP cover panel that drops securely out of sight when boat is in use. Helm bench can comfortably seat three and has a fold down aluminum foot rest. The back side of the console is another aft facing bench seat with cooler beneath and two tackle storage drawers on the lower backrest.
There is a removable sun shade that has stainless poles the fit into rear rod-holders and it has a center support, the white canvas when put up can shade the entire cockpit. There is also a removable rear bench seat that attaches aft next to the walk-through transom door.
The boat has a pair of Rupp Revolution radial outriggers with aluminum poles. On the transom is a generous live well tank. The boat has LED underwater lights, under gunwale lighting, and of course a JL Audio featured sound system.
This is an exceptional boat which will not last on the market long. Better than the descriptions.
- Two Garmin 8215 multifunction displays, GPS/Chartplotters 15-inch color touchscreens
- Garmin 12kW radar xHD, 4-foot open array scanner
- Garmin GHC 10 autopilot
- Garmin AIS 600
- Garmin GSD 26 sounder module with CHIRP technology
- 2kW Airmar transducer
- Garmin GMI 10 digital data display
- Garmin GXM 52 Sirius/XM radio and weather module
- ICOM M604 Vhf radio in overhead radio box
- ICOM M604 Vhf radio beneath the console
- Two 8-foot Vhf antennas
- Two external Vhf speakers mounted under hardtop
- Clarion CMV1 Stereo
- JL Audio speaker system, six 7.7 inch under gunwales in boxes, two 10" subwoofers near footrest at the helm, two JL amplifiers
- Recessed lower electronics box with flush mounted screens and a FRP protective locking panel that securely slides down out of sight when boat is in use.
- Overhead Radio Box molded into Bahama factory hardtop with glovebox.
- Tilt-able helm with Edson stainless wheel with speed knob.
- Trim tab control levers.
- Side-Power bow thruster control
- Molded helm footrest with non-skid
- Yamaha 6Y9 5-inch digital engine display LCD panel and 6x6 Command Link Plus triple engine switch with Yamaha binnacle control station.
- Clear acrylic windshield plus just forward a hard poly panel screen from console to hardtop that has zipper attachments for side wing panels
- Magnetic compass, Ritchie powerdamp
- Overhead florescent-style lighting and external Vhf speakers (1 for each radio)
- Birdsall helm bench seating and tackle center combo unit, forward bench has tilt up seat with storage below and on forward side a fold down aluminum foot rest / standing support
- Side entry door with sturdy locking handle hardware
- Galley Maid plumbed marine toilet, electric
- Rod holder racks - electric reel storage racks (no reels aboard or included)
- Main electrical panels inside cabinet door, battery switches
- Optimus steering display
Hull and Deck
- White gelcoat hull with blue boot stripe - although the boat has been stored out of the water for the bulk of her life, there was at one time bottom paint applied, which was blue SeaHawk CuKote. The boat has recently had a full polishing and shines nicely. White rub rail with polished stainless strike strip in in excellent condition.
- Heavy stainless factory installed tow eye with breast plate.
- Kiekhaefer Trim Tabs
- 316 stainless steel pop-up cleats, pop-up bow light, and fixed cleats and hawsers
- Integral fiberglass dive platform / engine bracket
- Integrated transom dive ladder
- Walk-through transom door and lifting gate
- Single level, molded non-skid deck with forward seating port and starboard.
- White coaming pads around full interior
- Self bailing cockpit deck with aft corner stainless steel scupper grills
- Inside of all hatches are finished and gelcoated
- Bahama Boat proprietary double O-ring sealed hatches
- Flush mounted 316 grade stainless steel hinges, compression latches, and pneumatic lift rams on all hatches
- Top loading anchor locker with built-in anchor holder - Fortress anchor with nylon rode and chain lead
- Cooler under forward console seat
- Four Lumitec SeaBlaze blue underwater lights
- Bahama factory hardtop with pass through hatch, 2 LED lights beneath, and 3 LED spreader lights fore and aft
- Canvas covers for engines, helm seating console, helm area, observation tower cushions, and forward console bench seat.
- Canvas cockpit shade package with stainless masts the fit in the aft rod holders and a center canvas support pole that is fitted into the helm console rocket launcher rod holder.
- Removable aft bench seat
- Rupp Revolution radial outriggers with aluminum poles
- Aft transom live-well with two pumps, approximately 60 gallons
- Eight flush rod holders in side gunwales in aft cockpit, two drink holders in aft cockpit gunwales
- Two vertical rod holders mounted in transom motor well
- Five rod holder rocket launcher on top aft of the helm bench console, four drink holders are further ahead on top of helm seat
- Six rod holders on aft edge of hardtop
- Two rod holders on aft pipes of observation tower. two drink holders on sides of belly band cushion
- Custom filet table / rigging table fits into aft rod holders with support leg beneath
- Six flush rod holders on forward gunwale sides
- Two tackle lockers on backside of rear facing seat on Birdsall helm console
- 30amp shore power inlet and cord
- Two 40amp 12v ProMariner Pronautic battery chargers
- Northstar batteries with radial shut off switches behind helm console
- Side Power DC bow thruster with it's own battery and charger forward
- All dashboard switches inside electronics console and protected by waterproof boots
- Circuit breaker protected electrical systems
- 110v AC electric when connected to shore power, 110v AC outlet
- 5.0 GPM freshwater washdown pump, midship spigot
- 5.0 GPM saltwater washdown pump, midship spigot
- Two 1500 GPH livewell pumps
- LED navigation lights
- LED lighting in console compartments, under center console, and LED cockpit lighting
- Rule bilge pumps with Ultra Safety Systems automatic switches and manual overides
- Ultra Safety Systems high water alarm
- All pumps and mechanical equipment mounted in plain view with easy access
- Under gunwale electric reel plug outlets
Triple Yamaha four-stroke Yamaha outboards which are current with Yamaha services. Recently changed, timing belts, steering bars, and tilt motors.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. FRISKY is still in use by her owner and there may be some item aboard which may be excluded from the sale. Specifically excluded are all fishing tackle, tools, foul weather gear, and personal effects. A complete list of exclusions will be provided upon request when accompanied by a written acceptable offer.