Listed at $219,400
Available for SaleBONHOMIE37' 2001 Intrepid
2001 37 Intrepid Walk Around with transverse stepped hull, 22 1/2-degree transom deadrise, and vacuum-bagged construction responds to engine power effortlessly, like waves breaking on a pristine shore. The transverse step in the 377 takes performance up a notch. Steps create a vacuum to reduce drag and get the boat on plane quickly. At speed, the step allows the hull to ride on specific points, and this wetted surface gives the boat directional stability from idle to top end.
If you enjoy the intrinsic thrills of being noticed when you pass other boats, or when squeezing into a tight space with barely a ripple, you will love this Intrepid 377 Walkaround.
The 377 is manufactured with hand-laid, knitted, uni and bidirectional fabrics, Kevlar, and PVC foam coring of various densities. Vacuum-bagging achieves a high-tech level glass-to-resin ratio. Liners are bonded to the hull to reduce upkeep and increase stiffness. No wood is used anywhere.
The 11-foot, 6-inch beam creates a wide, workable cockpit for fishing, diving, and other water sports with deep fish wells, a transom door, dual dive platforms, and a boarding ladder with hot and cold fresh water washdown.
The cabin has a full-size berth forward, a settee to port and an in-line galley and head with shower to starboard-a great combination for traveling or weekend island hopping.
Lift a hatch anywhere aboard and you will see cosmetic and seakeeping detailing. The underside of each hatch is gel-coated, and all hatch pulls flush lock to create a solid connection to the rubber gasket that seals out rattles and water. Hinges and stainless-steel cleats also are flush-mounted, and stern-line and spring-line cleats pass through fairleads. A deep, interconnecting gutter trail leads from every hatch to 3-inch-wide scuppers in the full-height transom. The transom door locks in place with the kind of hardware you'd expect to see on a 60-footer.
Intrepid manufactures its cushions with Starboard inserts to eliminate rot, which can damage wood supports. Long life is further ensured on the coaming bolsters by mounting them one inch below the covering boards, to prevent foot scuffs from marring the edges when boarding from the side.
Intrepid is known for unparalleled quality construction throughout their boats. They use tinned wiring in the electrical systems for better corrosion resistance, then neatly paint each terminal end with liquid electrical tape to seal out moisture and insulate against vibration. Wiring is neatly bundled, well-secured, and easy to trace. This is important because every Intrepid is built to order.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||37' (12 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||400 gal (1,515 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||60 gal (228 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Ruskin, United States|
|Model:||377 Walk Around|
- Mercury Electronic DTS Throttles/Shifters Cockpit and Flybridge Helms
- Electronic Hydraulic Assisted Steering
- Edson Aluminum Steering Wheels Cockpit and Flybridge Helms
- Trim Tabs Cockpit and Flybridge Helms
- Engine Trims (2021)
- Cabin Door Latch & Lock (2021)
- Spare Pumps/Macerators for all systems (2021)
- 30-Amp Shore Power Service with 50' Cord
- 1-Group 24 AGM Marine Battery for Generator (Generator not installed)
- 4-Group 31 AGM Marine Batteries (Engines/House-New 2021)
- 2-Marine Battery Chargers (New 2019)
- Rotary Style Marine Battery Switches
- Propellers: 3 Blade, Stainless Steel
- Air Conditioning/Heating: Cruisair 10000 BTU Reverse Cycle AC/Heating System
- Lofrans Electric Windless with Delta Plow Anchor and 500’ anchor line
- Canvas Covers: Flybridge Helm, Cockpit Helm, Cockpit Helm Seat, Cockpit
- Pressurized Hot/Cold Freshwater System
- 6-Gallon Water Heater (New 2019)
- Full Head with Shower Stall, Electric Toilet, & Corian Countertop W/Molded Sink
- Galley with Glass Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Corian Countertop with Molded Sink
- Leather Settee Port of Galley
- Full Bed Forward
- Flat Screen TV
- Underwater Lights – Color Changing
- LED Spreader Lights
- Acrylic Smoked Windshield W/Full Isinglass Enclosure
- Fresh & Raw Water Cockpit Wash-Down
- 3 Large In-Deck Macerated Fish Boxes
- Cockpit Refrigerator/Freezer
- Helm Seat W/Tackle Center
- Cockpit Rocket Launcher
- Cockpit Livewell
- Transom Door with Twin Transom Swim Steps/Drop-Down Swim Ladder and Hot/Cold Wash Down
- Full Wet-Sanding and Wax detailing (2021)
- Fresh Lower Units with 1 Year Warranty Beginning October 2021
2017 Simrad Electronics package (3 Displays, 3 Transducers, Radar and Auto Nav)
- Dual Simrad Evo 12" GPS/Plotter/Sounder/Radar (New 2017)
- Simrad Evo 9" GPS/Plotter/Sounder/Radar in Flybridge (New 2017)
- Simrad 4G Closed-Array Radar (New 2017)
- Simrad Multi-Displays in Cockpit & Flybridge (New 2017)
- 4.5" Ritchie Compass's in Cockpit & Flybridge (New 2017)
- Simrad RS35 VHF W/AIS in Cockpit (New 2017)
- VHF W/AIS in Flybridge (New 2021)
- Simrad AP24 Autopilot in Cockpit and Flybridge (New 2017)
- Fusion Marine Stereo (New 2017)
- JL Marine Speakers & 2-Subwoofers (New 2017)
- JL Marine Amplifier (New 2017)
- Sirius Weather, Radio & Wi-Fi