Listed at $249,000
Available for Sale38 Center Console38' 2012 Fountain
2012 Fountain 38 Center Console
Cleanest Fountain 38’ Center Console in the market with 2019 Triple Verado 300´s. Just listed!
This boat is what you dream of when you think of purchasing a pre-owned one. Only one owner bought new from factory, always kept out of the water dry and never bottom-painted, repowered right before the pandemic with triple Mercury Verados 400´s with only 200 hours on them and extended warranties, upgraded new electronics with dual Garmin 16’’ display chartplotter/sounders with structure scan, 36 mile Garmin 4G digital radar, new spreader lights, and much more.
Fishing machine: It has two huge live wells, tons of fish boxes and storage boxes, tackle center and comes with Taco Grand Slam outrigger bases. It also has over 19 rod holders, fresh and saltwater washdowns, all brand new bilge pumps and macerator pumps, Optima Blue Top batteries with battery charger. New work was done just last year with cushions and coaming pads with spares. It has a Garelick retractable dive ladder and a console hard top. This boat cruises easily at 50 mph. and can get you offshore or to the islands in a jiffy. Motors just recently had 200 hour service on them.
Three-Axle trailer and a full cover included.
Contact listing broker Jorge Cabré from United Yacht Sales - Miami International Group for more information.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||38' (12 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||360 gal (1,363 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||30 gal (114 L)|
|Holding Tank:||25 gal (95 L)|
|Location:||Florida, South Miami, United States|
|Model:||38 Center Console|
|Cruising Speed:||50 Knots|
|Max Speed:||70 Knots|
Manufacturer Provided Description
In the entire fleet of Fountain Mercury trophy-winning boats, none is more dedicated to the art and science of fishing than the brawny, hell-for-leather 38 Open Bow. This is the pro fisherman's fish boat. Race proven and tournament tested, the Super Ventilated Positive Lift hull, powered by three 400-hp Mercury Verado outboards on our integrated transom bracket, will beat the competition every time.
The 38 Open Bow cruises at 52 mph while consuming a mere 1.2 mpg. This is faster than most boats can run WOT. Advance the throttles on this magnificent machine and watch the speedo climb to a jaw-dropping 75 mph. The entire walk-around layout is given to uncluttered fishing space for multiple anglers. The T-top with rocket launchers can transport your rods above the fray while keeping them within easy grasp. Rod stowage abounds in two lockers forward and in the center. In the market for a fast, tough, efficient, high-performance fishing machine?
- Anchor locker, recessed in forward bulkhead
- Batteries (4 triple engine, 3 twin engine) with secured heavy-duty custom brackets
- Bilge pumps (2), automatic 1200 gph
- Cleats, 5 each 8" pull-up bow with amidships and stern
- Compass, liquid filled
- Innerliner, fiberglass, self-bailing with non-skid surfaces and storage
- Dash, black carbon fiber with full instrumentation chrome rims on gauges and electronics area
- Battery switches (4 triple engine, 3 twin engine), parallel, explosion-proof
- Center Console, pre-wired, fiberglass with flush mount electronics locker, one-piece plexiglass windshield, molded footrest, walk-in head with VacuFlush, shower, sink, and 25 quart cooler under forward-facing seat
- Console cup holders, stainless steel 4 each
- Fuel gauge, electric
- GPS speedometer and Mercury gauges with chrome rims
- Graphics, standard selection
- Fish boxes, 7 under floor with macerator and overboard drain (1,400 qt. total capacity), one on bow
- (2) Fuel tanks, heavy-duty, baffled, welded inside and out, 300 and 60 gallons respectively
- Hand laid composite hull and deck manufactured with multi-directional fiberglass, with high density coring and vinyl ester resin and with hull and deck laminated, thru-bolted, and sealed together with heavy duty marine sealant/adhesive
- Helm seat, leaning post style with fixed backrest and rod holders 5 each
- Horns, electric
- Live wells dual at transom, 52 gallons each
- Propellers, stainless steel
- Rails, bow, welded 316L stainless steel, thru-bolted
- Rod holders (7 in gunwale)
- Rod/gaff storage (6 under gunwale)
- Steering, hydraulic, with tilt steering wheel, platinum
- Rub rail with stainless steel insert
- Sink with pressurized water system
- Trim indicators for engines and tabs, electronic for engines and mechanical for trim tabs
- Trim tabs, heavy-duty hydraulic, offshore hi-performance
- Salt water wash down with extra pump
- T-Top, heavy-duty with radio and electronics box with 2 each courtesy lights, rod holders 7 each and (2) rear mounted halogen lights
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.