Listed at $439,000
Available for SaleTommy Two Times39' 2017 Contender
2017 Contender 39ST Center Console
Triple 350 Yamahas (600 hours) Warranty thru August 2022
- L-Shaped Rear Seating
- Black Powder Coat
- Second station with complete controls and Garmin touchscreen chart plotter
- Oversized Mercury K-Plane trim tabs
- Garmin 8622 chart plotter with 1KW flush mount High and low chirp transducer
- Garmin autopilot
- 8 Hubbel electric reel plugs individually wired under the gunnels, strategically placed for high-speed trolling with multiple electric reels
- Gemlux HD swivel rod holders with backing plates on both sides of boat
- Fusion head unit with 4 JL audio amps powering 4- 12” subs, 6- 8.8”, 6- 7.7” JL audio speakers (The sound system is insane and loud!!!)
- Garmin VHF radio
- 500 feet of anchor line with claw anchor and 25 foot of 5/8” stainless chain
- Forward lounge seating with dry storage and adjustable electric headrests
- Llebroc captain’s chairs with power adjust bases
- Custom LS leaning post with electric slide out frigid rigid cooler, sink with fresh water and Integrated electric grill
- Seadeck throughout entire boat
- Step down center console with integrated electric head
- Custom side entry door
- Full custom cover
2019 Real X Trailer with triple 7,000 lb. axles, electric over hydraulic brakes, and brand-new load G tires.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||39' (12 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||500 gal (1,893 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Miami, United States|
Owner's personal effects, fishing equipment, life raft, etc.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.