Listed at $550,000
Available for Sale39' 2018 Hcb
One of the most upgraded and well-maintained 39 HCBs to hit the market. This 39 HCB has recently benefitted from numerous upgrades in 2022, such as New hull paint and pipework, all painted black, New Sea Deck throughout, New JL Audio sound system and (5) JL amplifiers, all new soft goods throughout, recent engine services and new flywheels, Warranties will transfer to the new owner. She features the preferred aft-facing seating and new custom seats port and starboard with custom integrated speaker boxes. The vessel also features a full suite of upgraded electronics, including a GOST system with cameras, motion sensors, and strobes. A custom-built removable crows nest was added to the hardtop with custom seating and black painted pipework. Additionally, a custom-built $40,000.00 gooseneck trailer was built and delivered especially for this boat in 2022.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||39' (12 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||526 gal (1,992 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||45 gal (171 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Stuart, United States|
Recent Upgrades 2022
- New Hull Paint from the rub rail to the keel
- All pipework painted black to match the hull
- New vinyl rub rail installed
- New JL audio sound system featuring (7) 10" subwoofers, (6) pairs of 8.8" JL Audio speakers, (1) Pair 7.7" JL audio speakers, (5) JL audio amplifiers, Custom mounted fusion remote mounted near the swim door
- New Underwater lights (full spectrum) 6K lumen Lumitec lights
- All new cushions and combing pad
- (2) Custom-built rear seats with cushions
- All new Seadeck inside the cabin and main decks
- Custom-built gooseneck trailer
- All new flywheels on the engines and new powerhead installed on the center engine
- Custom-built crows nest with matching upholstery and black-painted pipework
- Custom-built ladders port and starboard to access the crow's nest on the hardtop
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Speciale is an athletic masterpiece in design and innovation with its striking exterior and beautifully finished interior. Designed after her bigger sister, the Sueños, no stone was left unturned or detail too small. At 39′ the Speciale is a center console yacht designed to be powered with multiple engine configurations to accommodate the diverse requirements of anglers and cruisers worldwide. The bow deck can be outfitted as a pure open fishing platform or with seating port and starboard, including the additional fish boxes.
The cabin accommodates a separate head and shower, along with a stateroom that comfortably sleeps up to two adults. From cabin to cockpit, luxurious soft touch upholstery abounds providing a refinement not seen in other 39 footers. Options include our yacht tender package that turns your 39 into a socializing platform, or opt for the fishing package to amp up your fishing game. And if these packages don’t provide you with the customization that you need, pick from a long list of new and improved options.
The Speciale is so much more than just a high-end fishing boat. With a 526-gallon fuel capacity and a top cruising speed of over 60 mph, this center console yacht is perfect for a quick outing with friends or a long day at sea. Like all HCB center console yachts, the Speciale standard features puts it far above its competition.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.