Listed at $815,000
Available for Sale390 Sport Center Console39' 2020 Nor-Tech
This custom Nor-Tech 390 Sport is 1 of 1 and is all about speed, without leaving style, fish- and dive-ability, and luxury in the dust. The 390 delivers incredible power while still planing at near single-digit speeds. Nail the throttles and hit top speed in seconds, has the capability of 100
MPH. This custom painted Nor-Tech is powered by custom matching painted Quad Mercury 450R XXL with jack plates and only 15 hours, including the mercury zero effort controls, fresh water engine flush (twin, triple and quad system).
Don't be fooled by this gorgeous, center console boat, you'll be stable and dry, even in the roughest of seas.
This boat is flawless! From day one the owner took immaculate care of it. Professional cleaned every two weeks and it has 5 coats of Ceramic coating on the entire vessel. Service is up to date and ready to run fast.
Why is he selling? The boat was originally to live at a marina and with the quad motors that marina could not lift the boat, so he decided to store the boat on his lift at his house on a fresh water lake (Lake Tarpon). Unfortunately, the bridge to get access to the gulf is low and he has to managed with the tides to get out. Hence, why the low hours.
This boat is loaded with options, Featuring:
- Bow thruster
- Dual Garmin 8617 - 17" GPS package
- 1 KW transducer only
- FLIR MD 324
- Garmin auto pilot GHP 20
- GSD 26 CHIRP sonar with B175L and B175H
- Radar - GMR XHD 18 (dome)
- Radar - GMR XHD 24 (dome)
- Upgraded A/C to 15,000 BTU
- Lumishore LED underwater lighting - 2
- Premium sound system 6 overghead, 2 gunwale, 2 subs, 2 amps
- Premium sound system Upgrade 10" aft and 12" upgrade bow with upgraded amp
- LED cockpit lighting
- LED cup holders (Blue, Red, White, Amber)
- Black oak LED light bar
- Covers for all seats and helm
- Complete boat cover
- Large hard T-Top
- Select rod holders
- Power retractible sun shade
- Center steering with Center console and Helm seat
- Rear bench seat - Club sport
- Custom paint with matching painted motors
- Bow seating - Forward facing back rests
- VHF radio
- XM radio & weather
- Aft facing live well
- Fish package (raw water wash down and fish box discharge)
- 12V A/C with batteries
- Additional 85 gallon fuel tank
- Back seat sliding cooler large
- Diamond stitching - Upholstery upgrade
- Electric flush toilet
- Faux teak flooring
- Faux teak flooring swim platform
- International CE certification
- Pedestal electric bow table w/sun lounge
- Remote spot light
- Removable rear table
- SeaDek teaked w/bow table
- Second row seating
- Telecoping dive ladder
- Tow Eye.com
- Windless anchor w/chain
- All matching line and fenders
- Complete coast guard safety kit including fire extinguishers
- Covers for all seats and helm
- Cover for complete boat
The owner will professionally remove boat name and repaint, before delivery.
Call Captain Jim Hayek at 813 695 0101 today to set up a showing.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Passion Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||39' (12 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||310 gal (1,174 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Tarpon Springs, United States|
|Model:||390 Sport Center Console|
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.