Listed at $475,000
Available for SaleCu0027EST TOUT BON39' 2010 Tiara Yachts
The 2010 Tiara Yachts 3900 Open "C'EST TOUT BON" artfully blends the pleasure of cruising and the passion of fishing. While staying true to the versatile Open design that is a Tiara Yachts legacy, the 3900 Open turns up the volume on features that resonate with anglers. Nowhere is this blend more successfully accomplished than the aft cockpit and its mezzanine seating. Innovative for a boat this size, the aft-facing mezzanine seat sight level is perfect for the cruiser and ideal for the fisherman eyeing bait. Discover the many other innovations that make the all-new 3900 Open a great choice for fishing. Or cruising. Or both.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||39' (12 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||535 gal (2,026 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||120 gal (455 L)|
|Holding Tank:||38 gal (144 L)|
|Location:||Alabama, Orange Beach, United States|
Hull, Deck and Upper Cockpit
- Fresh White Gelcoat hull and deck
- Imron black boot line
- Hull constructed w/ a gelcoat outer layer, balsa cored hull sides and bottom, with fiberglass skin coat hand-laid using AME 6000 premium vinylester resin is used for the remainder of the hull process.
- Deck constructed w/ a gelcoat outer layer, balsa coring, and laminated w/ AME 1000 resin using mold technology.
- Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck and cockpit surfaces.
- Fiberglass companion door shroud with molded-in glove box and drink holders.
- Port curved companion lounge with forward-facing swivel seat and forward-facing lounge.
- Port aft-facing mezzanine seat with cooler and storage.
- TV jack/outlet.
- 120V GFI outlet.
- 12V accessory outlet.
- Drop-down engine room access hatch from the upper cockpit.
- Tracy adjustable helm seat (fixed pedestal)- Includes wet bar with storage (aft of helm seat) and prep center with storage locker (aft of wet bar)
- Centerline entry to the salon with acrylic sliding companionway door, lock, screen door, and privacy cover.
- Wood and foam core stringers, encapsulated by hand-laid fiberglass, are integrated into the hull
- Gelcoated bilge
- Bronze seacocks on all underwater thru-hull fittings.
- Bennett Marine 12V hydraulic recessed trim tabs.
- Two Lewmar deck hatches with adjusters, built-i Ocean Air screens, and privacy covers.
- One (1) flush acrylic deck skylight.
- Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with S.S. roller.
- One-piece welded 316L S.S. 1"bow rail with pulpit, staff, and Tiara burgee.
- Flush forward anchor rode locker with overboard drain.
- Automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system with operation from the foredeck foot pedal and remote switch at helm. Includes one (1) 10" S.S. foredeck cleat, 40' chain rode, 200' rope rode, and Delta 35 lb. galvanized anchor.
- White rubrail with 316L S.S. cap
- Six (6) S.S. Cleats for lines- two (2) 10" cleats and four (4) 12" cleats.
- Tiara composite windshield frame with 1/4" tempered safety glass, handrails on side wings, and a windshield wiper system with two (2) intermittent washer/wipers.
- Tiara hinged helm console with full flush mount electronics capability, drink holder, and 18" S.S. destroyer tilt steering wheel. Forward dash has non-glare treatment.
- Weather covers for helm console and all cockpit furniture.
- Molded-in steps to deck walkways- port and starboard.
- Fiberglass covering boards
- Cockpit coaming bolsters
- Storage lockers below gunnels- port and starboard
- Two (2) chrome bronze corner hawse pipes
- Cockpit LED courtesy lighting with remote control
- Cockpit shower- hot and cold water.
- Fresh water washdown outlet with S.S. fittings and 25 ft. coiled blue hose.
- Raw water washdown outlet with S.S. fittings and 25 ft. coiled yellow hose.
- Self-draining cockpit with centerline scupper drain.
- Two (2) insulated flush floor storage boxes with gas-assisted split hatches.
- Aluminium backing plate, 21"x21", laminated in cockpit floor.
- Aft lazarette hatch.
- Molded-in transom door and gate.
- Mold and mildew-resistant vinyl hull and headliner treatment.
- Teak Interior
- Teak hardwood floor
- Cable TV/phone outlet
- 120V outlets throughout
- 12V lighting
Raymarine Electronic Package "E" Series:
- Twin High Definition Touchscreen E120 12" Displays
- 4kW High Definition Digital Open Array Radar
- DSM 300 Digital Sounder Module
- 1 Kilowatt B260 Transducer
- Ray 215 VHF Radio
- ST 6002 Smart Pilot Autopilot w/529 Corepack
- ST70 Multifunction Speed-Depth-Course Display
Instrumentation, Equipment and Safety
- Tiara custom 12V DC and 120V AC electrical system with the master distribution panel located on the aft dinette bulkhead.
- One (1) 240V50 amp 65' dockside power cord with Glendinning cable recoiler and adapter for 30 amp service.
- Cable TV and phone inlets/ outlets with 65' dockside power cord.
- TV and AM/FM radio antennas.
- Onan 9.0kW generator with sound shield
- Battery Charger (1)- 60 amp
- 12Vtwo bank battery system with batteries and battery switches (three (3) engine batteries and three (3) house batteries)
- Battery parallel system
- Electrical bonding system
- Reverse polarity indicator
- Zincs- transom, trim tabs, and shafts
- Single-lever electronic controls
- Hydraulic steering system
- Bronze axe head rudders and struts
- Aquamet S.S. prop shafts- 2 1/4"
- Water-cooled shaft logs with PSS dripless shaft seal
- Two (2) Nibral propellers
- Engine Instrumentation: SmartCraft VesselView engine monitoring system for all engine functions
- Ritchie SuperSport SS-2000 compass
- High Output Alternators: 160 amps each
- Electric engine hatch actuators
- Engine room installation
- 12V engine room lights
- Two (2) Racor fuel filters/ water separators
- Three (3) automatic/ manual bilge pumps with monitors at the helm- 2000 GPH each: One (1) forward, one (1) mid, and one (1) aft.
- Two (2) composite fuel tanks- Total capacity 535 gallons, with the in-line fuel vent check valve, electric gauges, and fuel shutoff valve on top of tanks.
- Dockside water inlet
- One (1) freshwater tank- 120 gallons
- Fresh water pressure system with Shurflo variable speed pump- five (5) GPM
- One (1) holding tank- 38 gallons
- One (1) water heater w/ exchanger- 11 gallons
- Kahlenberg chrome dual trumpet air horn
- FE-241 agent automatic/ manual fire extinguisher system in the engine room (HFC-227ea agent for Europe)
- Two (2) hand-held fire extinguishers
- Two (2) carbon monoxide detectors
- Two (2) smoke detectors
- Six (6) 5/8"x30' black dock lines
- Six (6) Tiara life vests (domestic boats only)
- USCG safety and medical kit
- USCG/ international LED navigation lighting
- NMMA certified using ABYC standards
- International certification options available (European CE and others)
- Two (2) raw water intake strainers
- Vibration mounts for engines
- Plate-mounted, thru-bolted engine system
- Oil changing system for main engines, transmissions, and generator
Factory Installed Options
- Upper Cockpit Cool Helm A/C 32k BTU
- Power Assist Steering
- Bilge Crash Pumps
- Macerator for Waste System
- Anchor Locker Washdown w/ S.S. fittings- F-water
- Imtra Underwater Lights (2) Xenon 12V/50W
- Stidd Power Helm Seat
- Stbd Aft Prep Center w/ Tackle Drawers
- Refrigerator/ Freezer for Aft Mezzanine Seat
- Transom Baitwell- 50 Gallons
- Hardtop/ Tournament- Style Arch
- Platinum Console/ Dash
- Macerator for Std Cockpit Flush Floor Boxes
- Rod Holders in Gunnels Lee
- Rod Holders in Hardtop Supports (4)
- Rocket Launcher w/ (6) Rod Holders
- Rupp 28' Outriggers
- Bow Rail Aluminum
- Rod Storage- Pedestal Berth (4)
- Rod Storage- Dinette (3)
- Raymarine Electronics Package "E" Series
- Cabin Sole Solid Teak & Holly
- Master Stateroom TV- 19" LCD
- Master Stateroom 12V DVD
- Galley Ice Maker for STD Freezer Drawer
- Custom Color Bootline- Platnium Single Stripe
- Anti-Fowling Bottom Paint- Awlgrip
- Portlights (4)
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.