Listed at $899,995
Available for SaleNauti Dog II40' 2021 Formula
“Nauti Dog II” is an immaculate 2021 Formula 40 Performance Cruiser that shows in “as new” condition. She was special ordered for her current owner who was a previous Formula owner and she has always been in fresh water in a covered slip & on a custom lift. She has been serviced precisely and has received constant care and attention and it shows throughout.
- Volvo Penta IPS 500 Diesels w/Joystick Control (less than 330hrs)
- Diesel Generator
- Full Hull Side Flagship Graphic Black Onyx Metallic w/Garnet Metallic Accent
- Oil Change System
- SiriusXM Satellite Weather
- Raymarine Axiom PRO 12S
- GPS Chartplotter w/Magnum Radar
- FLIR M332 Marine Thermal Camera
- Raymarine Auto-Pilot
- VHF Radio w/Antenna
- LED/LCD HDTV W/Blu-Ray Player in Aft Cabin
- Transom Mount Gas Grill
- Upgraded JL Audio M6 Cockpit Speakers
- Ice Wood Flooring
- Cognac Mahogany Doors to Forward Stateroom
- Stainless Steel LED Bow Docking Lights
- Fender Clips
- Underwater Blue LED Lights
- Personal Watercraft Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Woodgrain Vinyl Decking on Swim Platform & Full Cockpit (Aged Teak w/White Lines)
- All-Weather Sunbrella Cockpit Cover
- Top, Front, Sides & Aft Enclosures
- Transferable Boat & Engine Warranties
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||40' (13 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||248 gal (939 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||57 gal (216 L)|
|Holding Tank:||55 gal (209 L)|
|Location:||Denison, Texas, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||25 Knots|
|Max Speed:||35 Knots|
The Formula 40 Performance Cruiser boat, measuring 42 feet 7 inches LOA, enhances the fun for everyone on board with notable features, like the:
- State-of-the-art helm: The sturdy composite dash features a Raymarine Axiom Pro 12 S Chartplotter, autopilot and optional radar for smooth, up-to-date travel. Twin IPS power — complete with electronic shift and throttle, seamless joystick control and an impressive leather-wrapped, polished stainless tilt steering wheel — ensures your commands are met with a near-instant response.
- Luxury cockpit: Inviting yet functional, the cockpit is prepared for long-range cruising or afternoon entertaining. Passengers can recline or sit in the portside lounge as they enjoy the ride. Entertaining in the cockpit is a snap with the beautifully constructed and well-equipped wet bar.
- Innovative storage: An abundance of sleek, molded fiberglass storage areas make it easy to accommodate all of your passengers and all your gear. The many generous storage areas help you create space for even more fun. Conveniently designed compartments can house oversized items until you need them.
- Deck sunpads: The 40 PC boasts an aft-facing cockpit sun lounge as well as two vinyl deck sunpads forward, made of weather-resistant DriFast® foam. Cleverly convert the aft sunpad into an extended layout with multi-position backrests, perfect for overseeing on-water activities at anchor.
- Entertainment: The available hydraulic swim platform, operable via a personal watercraft (PWC) lift system, gives plenty of on-water play and interaction. There are many onboard spaces perfect for leisure activities and entertaining, too. Whether it’s night or day, the 40 PC can offer fun for the entire family.
- Quality ventilation system: The Dometic Breathe Easy air purification system provides cleaner air to Formula 40 PC boats. Our advanced interior ventilation and climate control systems enhance the air quality to ensure the best onboard health and comfort.
- Next class cabin: The residential cabin is a cut above the rest, inviting you to enjoy stress-free overnights for six. Full of areas to entertain, dine and relax, the 40 PC ensures all your guests are comfortable. The expansive main salon, private forward stateroom and cleverly transforming lounge offer enough storage space and innovative sleeping arrangements for six passengers.
- Spacious head: The head features Corian® countertops, a stainless sink, mirrored upper cabinets, generous woodgrain-finish storage and a separate stall shower.
- Deluxe galley: The deluxe galley is equipped with an impressive array of features, including a full bank of dovetail drawers, spacious cupboard storage, concealed ceramic cooktop and LED-lighted cabinet showcase complete with tempered stemware and tumblers.
- Onboard grill: The optional transom-mounted stainless steel propane grill comes with a stainless shelf, infrared technology and a convenient carrying case. Prepare freshly cooked meals with ease so that you can enjoy your overnights entirely aboard the 40 PC.
The proven Formula offshore construction and design assures smooth, solid performance and lively speed – pure pleasure for everyone aboard.
Pass through a sliding curved acrylic door and enter a spacious cabin with up to 6′ 9″ of headroom. Elegant, airy and complete with comfortable furnishings, the cabin comfortably sleeps six people, two in the main salon, two in the stateroom and two in the aft lounge area or cabin. The 40 PC’s main cabin includes a 32″ LCD HDTV/DVD combo perfect for a movie to conclude the evening, while the accompanying Kenwood® AM/FM/CD stereo can maintain a lively atmosphere day or night.
The private forward stateroom features a spacious memory foam bed, automatic lights and a 24″ LCD HDTV/DVD combo. With drawer storage under the bed and two cedar-lined hanging lockers, you’ll have plenty of space for all your gear.
Quickly transition from daylight entertaining to a relaxing night of sleep with the convertible Ultraleather™ lounge. The expansive aft cabin features a curved Ultraleather™ sofa and removable high-gloss wood cocktail table, which can convert into a comfortable double berth for guests. The aft cedar-lined hanging locker and full-enclosure privacy partition create a multi-functional space perfect for sleeping or as a stand-up changing area.
The spacious head compartment provides optimal comfort for those taking longer onboard adventures. The molded fiberglass vanity features Corian® countertops, a stainless sink, mirrored upper cabinets and woodgrain-finish lower cabinets with plenty of storage. The separate stall shower is enclosed with a curved, hinged acrylic door and features a molded fiberglass seat and a matching Corian® top.
The 40 PC’s versatile cabin makes your family cruiser boat the ideal choice for multi-day adventures on the water with your family members and friends. Whether you’re cruising to a music festival, a boat show or a more exotic destination, you only need to ensure your cruiser is appropriately stocked with supplies and fuel. You don’t even need to make dinner or hotel reservations because your family cruiser has everything necessary for you to have a great time built right into its construction.
- Cabin Seating Color-Ice Wood Floor
- Wood Floor Color – Gray Wash
- Door Color – High Gloss Cognac
- Corian Color - Anthracite
Many companies have prioritized using advanced air purification systems in businesses, homes and even vehicles — we here at Formula are no different. We know the positive impacts that cleaner air can have on your onboard health. Our efforts to upgrade Formula ventilation and climate control systems with the Dometric Breath Easy unit began almost a decade ago when it was first offered to the industry.
We have added the Dometic Breathe Easy air purification system to all our cabin air conditioning systems. Enclosed spaces without proper ventilation can trap fumes and germs. Those located in marine environments can also develop a musty odor and may even foster mold or mildew growth with time.
Cleaning your cabin air brings numerous benefits — a fresher smelling interior, enhanced air quality, reduced risk of mold spores, the removal of irritants that may exacerbate allergy or asthma symptoms and the destruction of airborne viruses or bacteria. The Breathe Easy unit works silently and safely within the duct to treat every cubic inch of heated or cooled air in your cabin.
First, the in-duct Breathe Easy unit uses a specific wavelength of ultraviolet light to reduce fumes, odors and biological irritants without producing harmful ozone. Unpleasant and dangerous odors of mustiness, mildew, tobacco smoke, chemical vapors and toilets are reduced by the UV light and reconfigured into nontoxic elements. Say goodbye to irritants like bacteria, viruses and mold spores — and say hello to cleaner, fresher, healthier air!
- Sliding/locking Cabin Door
- Solid Wood Cabin Entry Steps
- Woodgrain-FinishFlooring Throught Cabin
- OceanAir Skysol Pleated Blind System in Galley, Dinette, Forward Stateroom & Aft Cabin
- Forward Cabin 24” LED/LCD HDTV w/Blue-ray Disc player w/WiFi
- Mirrored, Lighted Starboard Cedar-Lined Hanging Locker & Port Valet w/Shelving & Hardwood Dovetailed Drawers
- Curved Ultraleather Sofa Seating, Dual-Height, Wood Dining Table, Filler Cushion & 2 Ultraleather Pedestal Dining Stools
- Custom Décor Pillows & Draperies
- Cabinetry in High-Gloss Finish
- 18,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner w/Digital Climate Touch Control
- Illuminated 120V & 12V Electrical Panels
- 32” LED/LCD HDTV w/Blu-ray Disc Player w/WiFi in Main Salon, Mini Sound Bar w/Subwoofer & Dockside Access Cord
- Clarion AM/FM Stereo wiPod/USB Docking Station, Bluetooth & 4 61/2 Speakers w/200W Amplification & 8” Subwoofer w/100W Amplification
- Subscription-Ready SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Forward Stateroom Volume Control
- Three Dual USB Charging Ports- Forward Berth, Lounge & Aft Cabin
- Ultraleather Aft Cabin Lounge/Double Berth, Removable High Gloss Wood Cocktail Table, Filler Cushion & Privacy enclosure
- Cedar-Lined Aft Cabin Hanging Locker w/Automatic Light
- Built-in WalVac Sweeper system w/Easy Access Wall Plate
- In-Floor Storage Compartments
- Cabin Bilge Pump w/High Water Alarm
- Three Carbon Monoxide Detectors
The deluxe galley is enhanced with an impressive variety of equipment. A below-counter refrigerator/freezer, microwave oven, concealed ceramic cooktop, quality coffee maker and in-counter trash receptacle allow for more luxurious entertaining. The Corian® countertop and polished stainless sink create a cohesive design throughout the entire interior.
The exclusive Formula cabinetry is skillfully crafted using high-gloss deep cherry wood, top-quality materials and exacting assembly methods. Our expert design promises clean presentation, precise fit and plentiful cabinet space. The lower cabinets are lighted when opened for safe and efficient use. When configured as a U-shaped sofa, the Ultraleather™ lounge becomes an ideal dining space with a removable cocktail table and two pedestal stools.
While you may think of onboard galleys as cramped spaces that aren’t ideal for preparing snacks, let alone meals, the galley in the Formula 40 Performance Cruiser will make you reconsider your point of view. Well-equipped, nice-looking and roomy, the cruiser’s galley is quite chef-friendly even when you’re working with your small or grown kids as your sous chefs.
If you plan to surprise your significant other with a romantic dinner on the water, the galley is where you can let the magic begin!
- High-Gloss Finish
- Storage & Hardwood Dovetailed Drawers
- Full Corian Countertop
- Blue LED Lighted Cabinet Showcase w/Tempered Stemware & Tumblers
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Polished Stainless Sink
- Concealed 2 burner Electric Stove w/Safety Switch
- 120V/12V Stainless Refrigerator/Freezer
- Polished Stainless Microwave Oven
- Concealed In-Counter Trash Container
- Water Level Gauge
- Fire Extinguisher
- Demand Water System w/57 Gallon Capacity & One-Point Water Fill for Freshwater Tank and/or City Water
- 120V Water Heater w/Heat Exchanger
- Private Forward Stateroom w/High Gloss Cognac Mahogany Doors
- Centerline Bed w/Memory Foam mattress & Four Drawers Below
- Custom Quilted Bedspread w/Matching Pillow Shams, Bed Linens
- Individual Reading Lights
- Opening Portlights
- Overhead Hatch w/Shade & Mosquito Screen
- Molded Private Head Compartment w/Molded Vanity
- Lower Doors in High Gloss Finish
- Corian Counter
- Polished Stainless Sink
- Woodgrain Flooring
- Vacu-Flush Head w/55 Gallon Holding Tank & Dockside Pump Out
- Separate Shower Stall w/Hinged Curved Acrylic Door
- Hinged Corian Seat
- Exhaust Fan
- Custom Woven Towels
- Molded Fiberglass Dash
- Ritchie Compass
- Axiom Pro 12S GPS Widescreen Color Chart plotter
- Depth Sounder
- Volvo EVC System w/7” Color Display
- SmartPilot Autopilot w/p70Rs Control
- Illuminated Waterproof Accessory Rocker Switches w/E-T-A Circuit Breakers
- Auxiliary 12V Outlet
- Dual USB Charging Port
- Tilt Wheel in Leather Wrapped Stainless
- Lockable Under Dash Storage Compartment
- Electronic Shift & Throttle Controls
- Volvo IPS Joystick Docking System
- QL Trim Tab Switches & Indicators
- Clarion Dash Mounted Stereo Control
- iPod/MP3 Port
- Dual Position Twin Command Seating w/Center Storage Compartment
- Cockpit Hardtop w/Polished Bomar Venting Hatches, Polycarbonate Lexan front Connectors, Light Mast Flagpole
- Dual AirHorn
- Tinted, Tempered Curved-Glass Windshield w/Center Walk-Thru
- Polished Stainless Frame & Windshield Wipers
- Remote 12V Oil Change System
- Twin Volvo IPS Engines
- Motorized Hatch Lift
- Courtesy Lighting
- Fume Detector
- Automatic Fire Extinguisher
- Integrated Quick Access Engine Hatch
- Twin Start & Aux Batteries
- 80 amp battery Charger
- Disconnect Switches for Starting Batteries
- Battery Parallel Emergency Switch
- Galvanic Corrosion Protection Systems
- Low-Noise Rotary Bilge Blowers
- Automatic Bilge Pumps & High Water Alarm
- Volvo QL Trim Tabs
- Nibral Props
- 8.5KW Diesel Generator w/Sound Shield & Battery
- Continuous Molded Deck & Cockpit Liner
- Molded In-Dash Forward Deck Access Steps w/316L Stainless Handrail
- Six 61/2 JL Audio Blue LED Lighted Chrom-Finished Speakers
- 200W Amplification & 200W Lighted Cockpit Subwoofer
- Three Dual USB Charging Ports-Cockpit (2) & Sunpad (1)
- 14 Polished Stainless Drink Holders
- Cockpit/Swim Platform Blue/White LED Courtesy Lights w/Remote Control
- Integral 316L Safety Rails
- Weather-Resistant Cockpit Seating Featuring PreFixx Coating, Tenara Element-Resistant Thread, DrifFast Foam & StarLite XL Synthetic Marine Panel construction
- Port Lounge w/Fiberglass-Lined Storage
- Two Color-Coordinated Dual-Height Cockpit Tables w/Corian Tops & Sunpad Inserts
- Color-Coordinated Molded Wetbar w/Integrated Sink
- Corian Countertop
- 120V/12V Pullout Refrigerator w/Stainless Front
- Trash container
- 316L Safety Rail
- 120V GFCI Outlet & Fire Extinguisher
- Cockpit Blue LED Lighting System
- Disconnect Switch for Auxiliary 12V Power
- Pneumatic-Assist Transom Door
- Front & Side Curtains w/Easy-Mount Zipper connectors & Aft Enclosure in Color-Coordinated Non-Fading Sunbrella Fabric w/Vinyl Undercoating
- Clarion Waterproof Transom-Mounted Stereo Control
- Transom-Mounted Stainless Propane Grill w/Infrared Technology, Stainless Shelf & Carrying Case
- NMMA Yacht/CE Certification
- Transferable 5-Year Formula Guard Limited Protection Plan w/10Year Structural Warranty (USA ONLY)
- Ashland Maxguard LE Gelcoat
- Imron Elite Clearcoat
- Pressure-Treated Perma Panel Structural Hull Matrix
- Foam-Filled Hull Cavities
- Chemically Bonded & Thru bolted Deck to Hull Joint
- Heavy Duty PVC Gunwale w/Stainless Insert
- Integrated Bow Platform w/Remote control ACR LED Searchlight
- Electric Windlass w/Chain Counter, 200’ of Chain
- Polished Stainless Anchor w/Remote control & Freshwater Washdown
- Concealed Anchor Davit w/Fiberglass Chain Locker
- Stainless Hardware & 316L Welded Rails
- Stainless Custom Formula Logo-Cast Cleats (10)
- Bomar Cabin Venting Hatches w/Screens
- Nonskid Foredeck Center Walkway & Walk Around
- Two Cockpit-Coordinated Vinyl Deck Sunpads w/Adjustable Chaise Backrests, DriFast Foam & 316L Rails
- Fiberglass Swim Platform w/Concealed Stainless Swim Ladder & Pull-Up Cleats
- Transom Shower w/Hot & Cold Controls
- Molded Fiberglass Transom Trunk w/Pneumatic Lifts for Fender Storage, Aux 12V Outlet, Line Storage & Storage for Cockpit Tables & Cushions
- Upgraded Aft-Facing Sun Lounge w/multi-Position Back Rests
- 120V Shore power w/Fail Safe Galvanic Isolator & 2 30-AMP Cords
- Polished Stainless shore power, Cable TV & Phone Inlets
- Chrome Finished City Water Inlet
- Upgraded Hull paint colors - FX Black Metallic, FX Moonlight Silver Metallic, Bright Red
Seller’s Personal Items
We don’t often get the opportunity to represent such a late model well-kept vessel. Thanks to this meticulous owner you can take advantage of this beautiful, high-quality yacht with warranty and all the bells and whistles. Thank you for looking! Please reach out with any questions. We can assist with shipping, delivery, financing and insurance.