Listed at $539,252
Available for SaleSchaefer 40040' 2022 Schaefer
$679,000 CAD includes freight, duty & customs.
*Price Excludes PDI, HST & Registration*
The new Schaefer 400 is “Love at First Sight” as she redefines the express cruiser concept. Designed by the talented hands of Marcio Schaefer, this novel variation offers pleasing eye and driving sensations. The design of this boat is harmonious with a perfectly organized interior and a selection of high quality finishes.
The sleek lines of the Schaefer 400, complimented her retractable hardtop and modern hull design, emphasize her pronounced sporty character. With her central driving console and the technologically advanced hull manufacturing process, she offers excellent handling and safety when travelling at up to 35 knots. The space in the cockpit is generous and organised in an way that can accommodate 12 people.
The layout of the lower deck gives you a feeling of space unrivaled on a boat this size. Facing the spacious saloon, a proper fully-fitted galley complements the deck galley. The Schaefer stands out for its habitability with two staterooms each with its own en-suite shower / toilet. Elegant finishes available for 2021 taking materials and designs from the larger Schaefer yachts right up to custom super yacht at 83’.
In her overall design as well as many details, the Schaefer 400 demonstrates a perfect balance between a strong sporty temperament and practical features that make life on board easy and luxurious.
· Rent the boat of your dreams for a whole season. This ‘Never offered Before’ is available now with our ‘Try it Before you Buy It’ program with no obligation to buy.
· For a limited time, we will reimburse your membership fee against the purchase price of a new Schaefer Yacht. Essentially you will boat for FREE an entire season!
· Upgrade program – 100% trade-in value up to 12 months after you purchase. Your purchase does not depreciate a cent.
Earn Revenue on your yacht? We'll show you how. Attend this 40 Minute OWNERSHIP with REVENUE Information Session. Register here https://joinnow.live/s/DDjunV
- Vacuum Infusion
- Isophthalic Polyester Resin
- Skin Coat in Vinyl Ester Resin
- GRP with PVC foam cored hull, deck and superstructure
- Structural chassis with girder and floor plate
- Electric Hard Top
- Glass Windshield with wipers
- Sofa upholstered in nautical leather
- Wooden Table with coasters
- 2 Speakers
- Built-In Cooler
- Full Bar
- Navigation lights
- Radar Arch lights
- Mast light
- 12V LED Courtesy lights
- Command seat for 2 persons
- Dashboard in leather
- Volvo Engine control display
- Control of interior and navigation lights
- Control of pumps and ventilation of engine room
- Control of winch and wipers
- Gourmet Area with sink and faucet
- Built-in stainless steel ladder with hand grip
- Stainless Steel Rail
- Sunbathing Cushion
- Sound System with 2 speakers
- 32" LED TV with Blu-Ray player
- Furniture with shelves and drawers
- Dining table
- Stainless steel stairs with wooden step
- 12V LED Courtesy Lights
- Silestone® countertop with sink and faucet
- Furniture with shelves
- Double Bed
- Furniture with shelves and drawers
- Full Electric Toilet
- Twin bed with filler cushion for double bed
- Electric Toilet
- 12V LED Lights
- 6 Stainless Steel Cleats
- 50 Amp Inlet
Bilge Pump System
- 2 x 2000 GPH 12V electric bilge pump with automatic switch and manual switch option
- Flood Alarm System
- 2 x 75Ah 12V DC Batteries for engines (1 battery per engine, parallel system)
- 2 x 150Ah 12V DC Batteries for service
- 60A 12V Battery Charger
- 50/60A Galvanic Isolator
- Exhaust Fans
Options on This Vessel
- VHF Radio + Antenna
- Raymarine GPS Axiom 9" 3D with Plotter and Sonar
- Windlass with local and remote control+ stainless steel anchor + swivel + chain
- Joystick for Volvo Penta engines
- Wired remote control + 2 external marine speakers + amplifier + subwoofer
- 7.5 kW Generator
- 5,200 BTU A/C for Master Cabin
- 12,000 BTU A/C for Lounge and Guest Cabin
- Hot water system for WC (boiler)
- Strobe light
- Electric Barbecue Grill
- Hull painting
- Manual Awning (Stobag)
- 21" LED TV + Blu-Ray for Master Cabin
- Electric Cooktop (twin)
- Remote controlled searchlight
- Fire Suppression System
- Stern enclosure in canvas
*Price excludes PDI, HST & Registration
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a complete brochure package.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by YACHT Solutions. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||40' (13 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||211 gal (799 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||66 gal (250 L)|
|Location:||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Cruising Speed:||25 Knots|
|Max Speed:||33 Knots|
About Schaefer Yachts
For over 28 years Schaefer Yachts in Brazil has produced more than 3,600 boats up to 83 feet, while setting a new standard of quality and innovation in the market. Unique in the industry, combining comfort with high technology, the boats produced by Schaefer Yachts impress at first glance. They stand out for their beauty, workmanship, sophistication and high performance which distinguish Schaefer Yachts above competitors.
With one of the biggest machining equipment in the Americas, Schaefer Yachts CNC guarantees accuracy in the production of all parts involved in the project. All parts are produced by a vacuum infusion process resulting in lightweight and sturdy vessels that provide a more comfortable, safe, and economical journey. With its own in-house woodwork, Schaefer Yachts found the solution to bring the finish and refinement desired in our boats. Refinement in workmanship and extreme attention to detail are featured in all Schaefer Yachts. Tastefully selected materials blend with true craftsmanship, resulting in an elegant line of yachts with fully customizable interior upholstery and features. With a vertically integrated production process, Schaefer Yachts guarantees timely delivery of your boat while attaining the highest quality standards.
The National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) Certification program covers over 30 categories of standards and every Schaefer Yacht is built to these standards and tested before being imported into Canada and the USA.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.