Listed at $149,999
Available for SaleWatts Up 240' 1998 Sea Ray
1998 Sea Ray 400 Sundancer
This Sundancer is powered by the preferred CAT diesel motors with recent 1k services done. The boat handles just as good as it looks with its diesel power. It will comfortably sleep 6 in a mid-ship berth and forward master queen berth.
The current owner has meticulously maintained and updated the vessel throughout. The interior is very welcoming and comfortable with its updated soft goods. The owner has kept this 40 Sea Ray Sundancer clean and well kept. Present all reasonable offers as this Sundancer is ready for a new home.
- Fall 2021 - 1K service on CAT motors including new hoses/clamps/ impellers
- JL audio system
- New cockpit canvas
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||40' (13 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||335 gal (1,269 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||100 gal (379 L)|
|Holding Tank:||28 gal (106 L)|
|Location:||New Jersey, Red Bank, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||21 Knots|
|Max Speed:||26 Knots|
Entering the vessel from it extended platform you access the cockpit from the starboard side of the boat. On the port side is the ice maker and sink and to the starboard is L-Shaped seating with plenty of space and comfort.
Stepping forward and to your starboard side is a well displayed helm with all necessities in order to navigate any conditions.
Stepping down and into the vessel from the port you step into the luxurious Sundancer salon/galley. You will find to the port a versatile galley including a two-burner stove, microwave and refrigerator. To the starboard is the luxurious and spacious salon including entertainment system with flat screen TV, table, wood accents and a spacious lay out for lounging. Looking forward would be an island style double berth for your master stateroom. Facing aft is your guest quarters with lounge area that turns into bed, including a full entertainment system.
The main salon is down and to the starboard side of the boat featuring a large sofa.
- Extra Storage throughout and over head
- Carbon Monoxide Monitor
- Carpet with runner
- Lighting, Direct and Indirect
- Flat screen TV with entertainment system
- Central Vacuum
The galley is to the port side of the vessel and features plenty of at home features.
- Solid-Surface look alike granite counter-top
- Built-In blender in counter
- Panasonic Microwave
- Outlet, 12V Accessory
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer
- Upper and lower storage compartments
- Three Burner (Recessed) stove
- GFI receptacle
- Overhead skylight
The Master stateroom is forward of this Sundancer featuring plenty of space for your weekend getaways.
- Island Style double berth
- Overhead lighting
- Mirrored Rope locker forward
- Over-head reading lights
- Cruise air reverse cycle SMX controller
- Hanging closet
The guest stateroom is to the aft of the Sundancer. It converts from a U-Shaped sofa into a second stateroom for your guest.
- Privacy curtain to separate your guest from the rest of the vessel
- Mirrored Bulkhead behind sofa
- Upper and Lower storage compartments
- Access to the guest head
- White Hull
- New Seadek
- Extended swim platform with new Seadek
- Three forward hatches
- SS navigation lights
- Cockpit wet bar sink
- Cockpit canvas and glass
- Beige overhead canvas
- Extended Swim platform
- Spotlight with remote control
- U-Shaped seating in cockpit
- Engine room access point
- Cockpit speakers through out
- Exterior shower
Helm and Electronics:
- Furuno Navnet Radar
- Furuno Depth/fish finder
- Raytheon Raydata
- Raytheon VHF
- New Sound stream engine room camera
- JL audio
- Simrad autopilot
- ACR remote spotlight
- Updated Batteries
- Battery Charger/Converter 120V/60 Cycle
- Battery Solenoid Switches
- Battery Trays
- Galvanic Isolators (2)
- Panel, Main Distribution
- Shore Power, Dual 30 Amp/120V/60 Cycle
- TV Inlet
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
- Twin CAT 3116 (350HP) (total 1,950 hours)
- September 2021 1k service with paperwork including new hoses/clamps and impellers
- New transmission on port motor 2018
- Westerbeke 7KW diesel Generator (2,450 hours)
- Diesel Batteries
- Clean engine room
- Electronic access hatch
- New transmission starboard side June 2022
- New turbo port side June 2022
- New shafts and seals and Cutlass Bearings both sides. June 2022
- Bottom paint and prop speed all running gear.June 2022
- New shafts
- New shaft seals
- New bottom paint
- Hull waxed/ polished
- New zincs
This 400 Sundancer is extremely well kept and clean, you will not be disappointed.
The current owner has found their next boat and is ready to let this one go.
Schedule your private showing today.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.