Listed at $369,000
Available for SaleAlumination40' 2005 Waterline
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||40' (13 m)|
|Location:||Anacortes, United States, Washington|
- single engine
- 180 hp diesel b
- ow thruster
- dry stack with hospital muffler
- internal keel cooler
- only 3 below waterline thru hulls.
- prop shaft rudder post
- depth sounder
- fuel 2 tanks total 600 gal
- water 2 tanks total 400 gal
- holding 1 tank 180 gal
- 12 volt DC
- 24 volt DC
- 120 volt AC
- house bank 770 amp AGM @ 24VDC
- 220 amp Balmar alternator
- 700 watt solar charging with 3 panels
- Outback inverter/charger 2000W continuous @ 24 volts
- 30 amp shore power cable
- electric hot water tank 6 gals
- 40 KG/88 pad Rocna anchor
- 300' 5/16" chain
- Lewmar windlass
- 20# Kellet
- fresh water hose for anchor washing
- hand held windlass control
- ITR Hurricane 32,000 BTU hydronic heat (with towel bar heater in bathroom)
- tankless hydronic water heater (separate from 120 VAC water tank)
- engine heater
- 12' X 6' plus integrated swim step
- 3 exit doors. Port, stbd and swim step
- fully enclosed with roll up "window" panels
- propane locker with 2 X 5 gal tanks
- Force 10 BBQ
- hot and cold running water
- 24VDC Scottie down riggers both port and stbd
- water and diesel fill, port and stbd
DINGHY and DAVIT
- davit is deck mounted on the swim step supporting a 12' South Pacific
- rigid inflatable dingy. This dingy is powered by a 15 hp Yamaha operated from a bench seat with a steering wheel and throttle/transmission control.
- Also has an electric starter. Additional storage is under the bench seat.
The pilot house roof is 13' X 11' and is covered with the solar panels.
Aft of the solar panels is the radar arch with the integrated engine and Hurricane heater exhaust (no hot pipes to bump against.
The 13' X 11' boat deck is aft of the arch and includes a dock box and lifting crane.
All the rails around the boat deck and forward deck are 1.75' dial aluminum pipe.
All the safety rails and cleats are welded to the deck.
Full width salon measures 12' X 10' with floor access to storage below the salon floor.
This "basement" includes storage under the cockpit, eliminating the cockpit hatch and thus any chance of water leakage into the below deck storage.
The "basement" has approximately 110 sq ft of floor space, including access to the hydraulic rudder steering.
Access to the aft end of the Diesel engine is thru a wall hatch in the "basement". Access to the port and stbd side of the engine is thru 2 floor hatches in the raised pilot house.
- Force 10 3 burner oven and cooktop
- Nova Kool refrigerator and freezer toaster oven (we removed the microwave and replaced with toaster oven)
- 11 under counter drawers
- double sink with separate filtered water faucet
- foot pump operated backup for sink water faucet
2 bench seats with storage below each seat. Stbd seat is 4.5' on the helm station side and the port seat is 2.5'. Each bench seat has a folding foot rest.
Foredeck and boat deck access is via either port and stbd doors.
- Garmin plotter/radar new 2020
- NobleTech 10/VNS chart plotter in a laptop computer(included)
- Furuno 1715 radar
- GP-32 speed log
- LS-4100 depth sounder
- Richie compass
- Icom VHR marine radio
- ComNav 1101 autopilot w/ extension cable to allow operation from stbd bench seat
- windshield wiper controls
- search light control
- bow thruster
- anchor windlass
STATEROOM and HEAD
A forward stateroom is accessed from the port side of the pilot house.
There is a full sized queen bed (foam mattress) with access below the mattress for storage and the bow thruster.
Below counter cabinets and hanging lockers ar on each side of the queen bed.
The head is accessed thru 2 doors.
One door at the bottom of the stairs to the stateroom, and the other door from the stateroom itself.
The head has a sink and cabinet,
SeaLand toilet, towel bar heater and a separate shower.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.