Listed at $465,000
Available for Sale41' 2013 Bahama
Fully loaded 2013 Bahama 41 with new Yamaha F350 "C" series Yamahas with low hours and just serviced. Remainder of 5 year warranties in place.
New electronics in 2018 including Garmin 8617's, Garmin Autopilot, GSD26 Sounder, 12 KW radar. Large sound system that includes a fusion head unit with Bluetooth and multiple JL Audio amplifiers and speakers.
Full tower with fiberglass removable buggy top and teaser reels.
Birdsall tackle master leaning post with wrap around backrest.
Forward seating with removable backrests.
Gemlux Outrigger bases or Rupp Single Spreader Outriggers. Boat is set up to have either in case you have a bridge height limit.
Glendening retractable hose reels under gunnel.
Garelick boarding ladder.
Canvas covers for console, motors, leaning post, etc.
Rod storage in console.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by DH Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||41' (13 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||635 gal (2,404 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Marathon, United States|
- Garmin 8617(2) (new in 2018)
- Garmin 12 KW open array radar (new in 2018
- Garmin GSd26 Sounder (new in 2018)
- Garmin Autopilot (new in 2018)
- Garmin GMi20 data repeater
- Icom M604 VHF radio
- Fusion Stereo with Bluetooth
- JL Audio Amplifiers and speakers
- Full Tower with fiberglass buggy top (removeable)
- TLD50's mounted in tower for teaser reels
- Gemlux Outrigger bases/and or Rupp triple spreader
- Forward seating with removable backrests
- Birdsall Fiberglass tackle master leaning post with wrap around backrest
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Glendening under gunnel hose reels
- "Finholder" snack organizer in console
- Rocket launcher deck plate recessed in cockpit floor
- Garelick boarding ladder
- 2018 Yamaha F350 "C" series with low hours
- Remainder of 5 year warranty
- Fully Serviced
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.