Listed at $1,062,085
Available for SaleSwift Trawler41' 2023 Beneteau
In Stock Available for April 2023 delivery in Seattle
This Brand New Swift Trawler 41 is designed by the famous Italian design team at Andreani Design in conjunction with the team at Beneteau who have been building boats since 1884. They have created an innovative, stylish, modern, trawler which stands above all others in its class.
She has an ultra safe class B Offshore rating and comfortable accommodation for seven guests in her three cabin, two head layout. This Swift Trawler is an ideal boat for any coastal adventure with family or even entertaining with friends.
Her key features include:
- 3 Cabins, 2 heads layout. With the Salon table down, vessel can sleep 7 comfortably.
- Efficient Yanmar 8LV320 (2 x 320hp) Engine package. Slow cruise at 7.5 knots or fast cruise at 16-17 knots (top speed 24 knots!)
- 5-year engines warranty special from Yanmar in collaboration with Beneteau
- Beneteau's Unrivaled 3 / 7 year Manufacturers Warranty
- Reverse cycle heating and air-conditioning ideal for year-round cruising
- Full Raymarine AXIOM PRO Hybrid Touch Electronics package, with 12-inch displays
- Bow and stern thrusters for easy docking
- Flybridge with seating for 8-10, mini galley with electric BBQ, sink, storage and fridge
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||41' (13 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||309 gal (1,170 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||106 gal (402 L)|
|Holding Tank:||32 gal (122 L)|
|Location:||SEATTLE, United States, Washington|
Exterior Description and Features
The Swift Trawler 41 has a clever exterior layout, marked by an asymmetrical layout---the Starboard walkway is about a foot and a half wide, and set low close to dock level, with a midship door to access the dock (On the Port side, the deck is higher up and about a foot wide. With the helm to Starboard as well--and an extra-wide door to step out unto the sidedeck---it's quite easy to dock the boat to starboard (and either go bow-in or stern-in to achieve that.
Access to the foredeck is up a couple of steps, with high railings. It's easy to walk forward even while being underway. Aft there is a white fiberglass swim platform, and access to the covered cockpit via two wide gates.
Finally, the flybridge benefits from Beneteau's several generations of Swift Trawler boat building with clever design touches and ample space. There is seating for ten, the forward guest seats have backrests that can be shifted forward or back depending on which direction you want to sit. Aft there is an open deck, giving the user plenty of choices for additional gear, deck chairs, putting kayaks or whatever else. There's also a bar with an electric BBQ, sink, fridge and garbage.
- Hull Color - White gelcoat
- Decking - white non-skid, except on swim platform, which has teak
- Exterior upholstery - Light grey outdoor fabric, thick cushions. Can be removed and stored inside, boast also comes with white vinyl covers.
- Stainless steel bow fitting with intregral anchor roller
- Anchor & Chain - 66 Lb Plow anchor with 3/8+ Galvanized Chain and Nylon rode
- Forward wells - (2) self-draining wells with hatches, for anchor chain and fenders
- Windlass - Lewmar 12VDC
- Cleats - (10) Alumimum cleats
- Access - Double starboard access stainless steel gates to the cockpit
- Lazarette - Large locker in cockpit floor opens up via a 3.5- by over 5-foot hatch (with gas springs, lockable). Plenty of space for gears and fenders, and give access to electrical equipment like chargers and master battery switches (There are remote switches by the entrance of the interior), water tanks, and the Generator.
- Shower - Cockpit shower hot/cold water
- Swimming platform - with rubbing strake (3,80 x 1,15 mm / 12’6’’ x 3’9’’). Covered in teak decking (Only part of exterior with teak decking). Large enough to install davit system (Freedom Lift is one good option)
- Seating - Aft sliding bench seat; When underway, comes in to close the space, when at anchor or dock, can be slid back to open up cockpit dramatically. Also extends to corner seats. Exterior cushions are removable.
- Bathing Ladder - Ergonomic bathing ladder with hand holds in the swim platform
- Emergency ladder
- Roof - Fiberglass roof is an extension of the flybridge. Has stainless steel grab rails in roof
- Access to lazarettes via 2 hatches
- Separate self-draining propane tanks storages under cockpit floor - Boat outfitted with electric cooktops but if desired, this would be the place to add propane tanks.
- Access to fly - Retractable stainless steel ladder with double access ramp to the flybridge with solid wood treads. There is a polyester hatch.
- Windscreen - Grey tinted
- Central Flybridge Helm - Ergonomically designed helm is centered. Has Stainless steel steering wheel, hydraulic steering, Double USB socket
- Chartplotter - 2 x Raymarine 12 inch displays, touch screen with separate control bar
- Radar - Raymarine
- Autopilot - Raymarine
- Engines computer - Yanmar
- Engines controls - Power, Start/stop
- VHF - Raymarine A80289 Ram mic with loudspeaker
- Trim Tab Controls - Lenco with indicator lights
- Switches - Anchor windlass, manual bilge, horn, LED overhead light
- Bow and Stern Thruster controls - Side-Power
- Spotlight controls - Marinco
- Rudder Angle Gauge
- Compass - Plastimo
- Bimini Top - Bimini top in dark grey Sunbrella. Bimini is designed to be able to be opened up by undoing the two front cables and flipping the roof back. There is also a strip of LED lights under the bimini
- Mast - Fiberglas mast for mounting navigation lights, radar and aerials. (Air draft is 19 foot 1)
- Seating (Forward) - 1 Adjustable pilot seat and 2 places for co-pilot with convertible backrest
- Seating - Flybridge face-to-face salon with a bench seat in an L shape, with integrated stowage and a solid wood table
- Aft Galley - Fiberglass unit with lid, has Kenyon Electric BBQ, sink with cutting board, mini fridge, garbage.
- Speakers - Fusion, with controls on the chartplotters.
- Set of flybridge covers (console + Bench seating + Table) White PVC
Interior Description and Features
The Swift Trawler 41 is very much set as a Europa-style layout, with the Galley, salon and helm on one floor, right when you enter the boat, and further forward are the three cabins--with the master all the way forward, away from the noise--and two heads. When you first enter the Galley is to port, then you have the salon settee and counter, with the helm to starboard. These are married together; the helm seating can be pivoted 90 degrees to face the settee and add seating (up to 7), while anyone in the Galley is truly part of the scene, without furniture in the way. There is glass everywhere, which really connects passengers to the exterior.
Down three steps are the cabins and heads; There's a Guest cabin to port with separate twin bunks, a filler section to make one queen-sized berth, a hanging locker and more storage, and very nice natural light. Across from the hallway is the third cabin, which tucks backward under the helm, and is a single berth. This will be a great storage area for people as well. Forward, to Starboard is a head with a combined shower area.
Finally, the Master Cabin is all the way forward; there is an island berth with a flip-up storage, cabinets to port and starboard, and plenty of great light via an overhead hatch and two side windows that show lovely views of the water. Beneteau nailed the head set up by splitting the head and shower, to Port and Starboard.
- Entrance - Aft, large sliding glass doors with two panels, can open just one door to enter or slide both panels to starboard, opening the back over 5 feet wide. Also, to Starboard is a large sliding door by the helm.
- Air Conditioning/Heating - Webasto Reverse Cycle Air conditioning/Heating. Operates from shore power or generator.
- Interior wood - Alpi (Engineered wood, made by Beneteau), in Oak. Gives the boat a light-filled and airy feeling. The floor is a light brown ultra-durable faux-wood with engineered plywood underneath
- Windshield - Clear glass windscreen with aluminum frames, black lacquered, with Anti-reflective coating. Includes defogger.
- Wipers - 3 Electric windscreen wipers with a synchronizing system, washer fluid
- Bug screens - on all sliding doors and opening portholes and overhead hatches
The Galley is the first thing you pass as you enter the boat. This sounds strange but works quite well as if you open the doors wide, it's central between the aft cockpit and the salon. There is a U-shaped galley with sinks, storage, counters, and a cooktop, and across to starboard is the full-size refrigerator/freezer with storage on top. Forward of the fridge is a long countertop with storage including an ice maker. There's plenty of space for putting extra Galley equipment, like a coffee machine.
- Counter - U-shaped, with a Corian-like white marbled countertop and oak wood furniture.
- Cooktop - Electric 2 burner by Kenyon
- Oven - Miele electric convection oven
- Sinks - Stainless steel double sinks with lids
- Refrigerator/Freezer - Vitrifrigo full-height standing fridge with separate freezer storage.
- Storage - 2 overhead storage, one storage above the fridge for glasses, one drop-in storage in the galley corner with separators, under counter drawers, and pots and pans storage.
- Trash - small hatch in counter to access trash bin (Take out under counter)
- Flip-up bar table - When the back sliding door is open, you can lift up a counter top flap to extend the kitchen into the cockpit
- Outlets - 2
- Headroom: 1,90 m / 6’33’’
- Upholstery - Beige fabric for the seating, cream vinyl for the helm station
- Stereo - Fusion MS-RA670 with AM/FM/Bluetooth/SiriusXM ready
- Speakers - 2 x Fusion
- TV - Insignia TV, with TV storage for 20-inch TV, hides behind fridge storage. (If you wanted a bigger TV, could rest on counter top to Starboard, to face settee.)
- Settee - U-shaped Settee to Port, with wood table. The table can be dropped and there is a cushion to turn the settee into a sleeping berth for two adults. There are wrap-around black-out curtains for privacy and comfort.
- Table - Alpi Oak wood table, can be opened to double width. Boat comes with shorter feet to lower table into a bunk.
- Cabinet - Located to Starboard, the cabinet has over 5 feet over counter top, and storage underneath and access to the icemaker and salon A/C system
- Icemaker - Isotherm AC-powered icemaker
- Lights - 8 overhead lights, plus overhead courtesy lighting
- Shades - Light beige black-out curtains, can go all the way from port to starboard, including inside of windshield and sliding doors.
- Opening Window - Sliding window to port. Mid-ship sliding door by helm station can be opened and locked with 2-inch opening or wide open.
- Handhold - Stainless steel, leather-wrapped grab rail on the ceiling, plenty of other grab rails at hip level as you move forward from the galley to stairs to cabins.
- Outlets - 2 USB and one standard AC
Located to Port, the Helm station has an opening door next to it to easily access the side deck and get on the dock. There's also very good visibility with all the glass around. The lower helm is where you will want to dock the boat from, given these advantages.
- Door - Sliding side door with direct access to catwalk
- Controls - Yanmar, with combined shifter and throttle, has engine sync.
- Bow and Stern Thruster - Side-Power bow and stern thruster controls
- Settee - 2-Person settee, in white-cream vinyl, with flip-up bolster. The seat can be pivoted to face the settee, for dinner with 7.
- Windshield Defog
- Chartplotter - Raymarine Axiom Plus 12 inch display, with charts, radar, depth, engine data, stereo controls, Spotify app, and Beneteau's proprietary Ship Control software, which can control the ship's electrical system (Including turning off/on Inverter and generator), operate the lights and air conditioning system, check battery levels and water.
- Engine computer - Yanmar engine computer, read gauges, error codes, fuel burn, etc.
- Radar - Raymarine Quantum 2 Doppler
- Autopilot - Raymarine P70Rs
- VHF - Raymarine A809289 ram mic with Speaker
- Switches - Windlass, horn, manual bilge pumps, water pressure, batt. parallel, defog, windshield wipers, Nav and anchor lights.
- Trim Tab Controls - Lenco, with indicator lights
- Rudder angle indicator
- Spotlight controls - via handheld remote
- USB - Double USB socket
- Compass - Plastimo
Guest Cabin (Port):
- Headroom: 1,96 m / 6’6’’
- Air conditioning - Climate control and outlet, can heat and cool, fan and dehumidfy, with Vimar digital display.
- Berths - Twin-sized, side-by-side berth; there is a sliding panel and a fill in cushion to fill the gap and make one queen-sized berth. Reading lights and overhead lights.
- Storage - 1 Hanging locker with space above and below, and storage underneath both bunks.
- Lighting/Ventilation - Natural lighting from one small opening overhead hatch, and one round opening hatch at eye level, and another just above the bed, with a long window. LED overhead lights.
- Access to the front of Port engine from this cabin
- Outlets - 2 USB ports and one standard AC outlet
Guest Cabin (Starboard):
This cabin is the smallest, for a single adult (or makes a great kid's cabin), or for a lot of people will be a great storage room (especially if you remove the mattress pad!). Plenty more storage and cabinets.
- Headroom: 2,10 m / 6’11’’
- Berths - Twin-sized, single berth; Reading light and overhead lights.
- Storage - 5 shelves and storage under bunk. If you remove the mattress, it becomes a great space for large boxes, and it acts like a tray.
- Lighting/Ventilation - Natural lighting from one round opening hatch at eye level, and another just above the bed, with a long window. LED overhead lights.
- Access to front of the Starboard engine from this cabin
The Guest/Day head is past the Guest Cabins to Starboard. It is a "wet head", but with a good curtain.
- Headroom: 1,92 m / 6’4’’
- Toilet - Electric Jabsco
- Sink - White bowl with stainless steel faucet
- Shower - “wet head” setup, has shower arm, and full wrap-around curtain.
- Cabinet - at eye level, with mirror, and shelf, and below sink, two shelves as well.
- Natural Light and ventilation - one round opening port
Located all the way forward, the Master Cabin is very spacious, with dark wood accents and good natural lighting from a large overhead hatch.
- Headroom - 1,95 m / 6’5’’
- Air conditioning / Heating - Climate control and outlet, can heat and cool, fan and dehumidify, with Vimar digital display.
- Bed - Queen-sized island berth, back half of bed lifts up to reveal storage. Has reading lights on either side
- Storage - 1 Hanging locker with lighting to Starboard, 1 shelf locker to Port. Bedd lifts up with storage.
- Natural Light and Ventilation - (1) Opening deck hatch with fitted mosquito screen/blind, (2) Hull windows with opening portholes and blackout blind
- Shades - Venetian blinds
- Lights - (4) overhead lights, (2) lamp lights by head of bed
- TV - 40 inch Samsung TV, on the wall to Port
- Outlets - 2 USB outlets and standard AC outlet, on either side of bed.
The head and shower are separate and ensuite of the Master Cabin, with the head to Port and shower to Starboard. Both are very spacious for a boat this size.
- Headroom: 1,95 m / 6’5’’
- Air Conditioning/Heating Outlet - Controls in Master Cabin
- Toilet - Jabsco electric head
- Sink - white bowl with SS faucet
- Storage - above the head, one cabinet with two shelves,
- Mirror - 4 foot wide mirror in head
- Shower - Separate shower compartment with seat and porthole and solid wood finish
- Natural Light and Ventilation - One opening small overhead hatch with shade and screen, one round opening port
Electrical and Mechanical
- Electrical panel (By entrance, above fridge) - Schieber touch-screen panel to access Battery level, turn on and off the shore power AC circuit, turn on/off the Inverter and generator, monitor water tank, and turn on/off all lights aboard.
- Battery breakers - Generator +/-, House, Port engine, Starboard engine, Negative
- Generator - MasPower Paguro 8500 - 8.5 KW
- Engines - 2 x Yanmar 8LV 320 HP Diesel
- Drives - Straight Shaft propulsion with dripless seals
- Propellers - Four-blade propellers in bronze
- Thrusters - Bow and Stern thrusters double station
- Engine room soundproofed with high density foam
- Fuel Tanks - 2 Aluminum fuel tanks (capacity = 2 x 585 L/2 x 155 US Gal) with interconnection and provision for attachment of FPS (Fuel Polishing System) system
- Steering system - 2 Underhung rudders stainless steel
- Hydraulic steering
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.