Listed at $36,900
Available for SaleFlush Deck41' 1973 Chris-craft
1973 Chris Craft Flush Deck 41
Oldie but a goodie! Spent most of its life undercover in Knoxville, TN, freshwater, low hour boat! Bought three years ago by present owner and moved to Burn Store Road Marina. She would make a great liveaboard boat, both engines and Onan 6.5 KW generator run and ready for your next adventure.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||41' (13 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||300 gal (1,136 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||120 gal (455 L)|
|Holding Tank:||40 gal (152 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Punta Gorda, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||10 Knots|
Very clean salon area. Comes equipped with portable dinette table with chairs, full size couch, coffee table and Television. Galley adjoins main salon with floor entrance to the engine room.
- Hisense Refrigerator/Freezer
- Coffee Maker
- Toaster Oven, Bread Toaster
- Stainless steel sink
- Storage space
- Hot water heater
Master head is aft with queen size bed to port, carpeting, Vacuhead, separate shower, sink lots of storage space.
Guest stateroom is forward with v-berth shower, vacuhead, sink, upper and lower bunks, closet and more drawer storage.
- Deck is fiberglass in very good condition
- Good Windlass with line
- Two double fender holders with fenders
- Swim ladder with Teak diving platform
- Ladder with opening to aft deck
- Bimini top
- Full canvas flybridge cover
- Two Marine A/C, Heat Systems
- One 8,000 BTU window cheater A/C
- Window covers
- Gas Barbecue
- Eisenglass enclosure in lower station, needs attention
- Pressure dockside water hook-up
- Bow Pulpit with stainless rails
Electronics and Helm:
- Twin VHF radios
- Vapor detector
- Flow scan
- Depth finder
- Spot light
- Horns and one manual
- Engine status indicator in upper and lower controls
- Vizio TV, DVD player
- Two 120 voltage plug in cords 50 ft. each
- 12 volt System throughout the boat
- Two inverters at 1000 watts and 1500 watts
- Battery Charger with three batteries
- Battery switch
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
- Twin Freshwater Chris Craft Crusaders with 1,100 Hours
- Onan 6.5 KW Generator with 560 Hours
- Engine alarms, CO2 fire system, Fire extinguishers
- 3-Bladed brass props
Clean vessel, ready to go! Priced right with motivated seller, difficult to get in the engine room for him to check oil and water, at 79 I am ready to deal!
Owner is removing Diving Equipment and Computer System.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.