Listed at $1,475,000
Available for Sale41 Jager41' 2023 French Yachts
2023 French Yachts 41 Jager
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY IN 4 to 6 MONTHS!
Choose your engines, Outboard or inboard
Fiberglass composite construction
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||41' (13 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||500 gal (1,893 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||75 gal (284 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Stuart, United States|
|Cruising Speed:||40 Knots|
|Max Speed:||46 Knots|
Let me introduce you to a very special boat, the Jager 41', the ultimate dayboat.
This beautiful fishing machine was the collaborative design of two great designer/ builders that merged their collective sixty years of experience. The Jager provides features only seen in larger boats, but without packing the boat tight or compromising space. After building several hundred high-end vessels the team of Carty and French set their sights on building a design that merged their wealth of material and geometry knowledge. She is a pedigree custom vessel built to impeccable standards with cored composites using epoxy to achieve the best balance of durability and performance. This boat is a must see to be fully appreciated.
From the smooth riding Waveform hull up to the flybridge she is designed to be easily operated by an owner and yet appreciated by a seasoned captain who demands everything when pursuing the largest fish in the world.
How can a 41’ boat boast such accolades you ask? Her retro-sport fishing proportions are a tribute to simpler days. With her cabin forward layout she boasts a cockpit as long as a boat twice her length and yet has eight feet of headroom in the cabin. Without trying to pack more in than a boat this size should have we are back to the way a boat should be. Everything in its place and a place for everything.
Let’s walk through the boat from stem to stern. The foredeck features a classic toe rail and anchor locker access. The locker is larger enough to store your two favorite anchors with plenty of rope any set. The cleats and chocks are tapped into backing plates with Hi-density reinforcements to keep you safe no matter what the conditions. The windshield or “coaming” of the house is actually swept back enough that you can walk right up for cleaning or bridge access. Great for when you are short on crew or want to pitch a bait right off the bow.
Now that we are in the bridge let’s take a look around, literally! You can see 360 degrees, no matter your height, from one step in any direction from the wheel on centerline. So docking side to is as friendly as it gets. Your choice of a helmsman’s chair that swivels or twin bench makes the bridge either hardcore fishing or more relaxed for couples cruising. The dash cover lifts on gas shocks and doubles as your wind break. The electronics space is large enough to load a full package of your choosing. The captain has a large glove box to his starboard and a gull wing door to port that actuates to store and washdown a dozen rods in locked storage. This storage is located such that a mate can hand up rods from the cockpit right through the entryway and they line right up with the racks. On the aft end of the bridge is a viewing platform with an observers lounge and composite safety rail full with eight rod and two drink holders. Worth noting-all of the rod holders on the Jager 41’ are composite. That’s right, no stainless bleed onto the paint and no maintenance. They are part of the boat, simple and clean.
From the bridge it is five steps down to the mezzanine deck. Each step has a sealed lid for tackle storage. The mezzanine deck features a rigging station to port with organizational storage and an ergonomic angler's bench on starboard. Above the mezzanine are two large drop down doors providing instant access to all of your emergency equipment. These overhead compartments are centrally located for safety and at the same time they are using space that is otherwise unthought-of.
The mezzanine decks themselves provide three types of priority access to the machinery. First there are day hatches for checking gauges, oil and filters. There are maintenance hatches that provide access to perform routine work and cleaning of the machinery spaces and lastly the entire decks can be removed when an overhaul is required. All of this below a beautifully finished deck with nearly invisible joints in either teak or Esthec for minimal maintenance.
When you step down from the mezzanine into the cockpit it is hard to believe that you are not in a 60’+ boat. At nearly 16’ long there is room for a full tournament team to work a full spread. If you need a second boat because the big one is at another location, this boat has the space the features and the performance to do what you expect from a world-class fishing machine. The ergonomics of the covering boards are uniquely shaped to lock you in when wiring a giant or using stand up gear. There is plenty of space for a chair, a launcher or SFE Battle series rig with extra baitwell and rigging station. The wings each have for rod holders placed right where they need to be. Below the rod holder is the starboard wing is the secondary livewell that can also house modern tuna-tubes. Just below the rods in the port wing is the drink box that can handle enough drinks for a lot of thirsty anglers.
Your choice of propulsion systems, i.e., straight shafts vs. pod drives will determine the space layout below the cockpit since this area will be adapted to that system. Likewise the speed and efficiency of the vessel will be dictated by the power chosen. Overall the boat is built much lighter than other boats and will enjoy a very efficient fuel burn rate and have extended range as a result. Now considering the boats available on the market with sixteen foot cockpits the Jager will likely be the most fuel efficient in the class. She carries 500 gal of fuel and with twin 550 HP diesel will run all week on what a larger boat will burn in a day.
This is a great vessel to load on a mothership of keep behind a second house. It is equally at home as a full time game boat as it is taking excursions for diving and dining.
Let us take a look at the interior. Headroom throughout is huge and the arrangement has everything needed for day trips or getting away including a full galley and master stateroom. Upon entering there are shelves port and starboard for camera bags, back packs etc. keeping them off of the floor and close to the cockpit. The starboard side has a wet locker that has a painted interior finish for foul weather gear. The port side has the main electrical panel located immediately inside the entry door and it is smartly placed directly above the generator and directly below the helm making wire runs short and easy to trace.
The floor is elegantly finished with a waterproof Airteak design that is maintenance free. Area rugs highlight the lounging space and runners applied for work days.
To the starboard is the head featuring a shower with enormous headroom and a waterfall as well as a shower wand with all of the comfort settings. The sink is also fit with a waterfall with its granite sink. The "Smart" features on this boat are too numerous to mention, she really is a-must see to appreciate vessel.
The galley is located mid cabin to the starboard side and has custom refrigeration and organizational storage throughout. The galley features sink, convection microwave and spice rack.
To the port side is the lounge that is large enough to double as an extra berth and it has a secondary freezer and lined rod storage for over 7’ rods. The high-low table is excellent for hanging out and reading magazines or raising for a nice sit down dinner. And just forward of the lounge is another wet locker with large drawers below.
The entire interior is appointed with an exotic mahogany chair rail with a metal high light inlay. This rail allows for veneer below and wall covering above making for a classic interior. The forward cabin door sports a flat screen TV on the aft and forward surfaces, one for each space. Entering the stateroom you realize this bed is a real queen berth in length and breadth. It floats above the floor and has an actuated lid with the entire interior set up organized storage. Port and starboard sides have cedar lined hanging locker and lift top storage compartments. The foredeck hatch provides sunlight to the space and ventilation for cool days.
The interior décor package can be customized with the buyer to their tastes, however suffice to say no shortcuts will be taken in appointing the interior.
All in all the Jager 41’ is not just another custom yacht it very special indeed. Her foundation is the Waveform hull, the same as under a Garlington, that provides her with a world class ride and proven stability for even the most seasoned individuals. For those with high expectations, the Jager 41' does not disappoint.
She is available for inspection by invitation only. Delivery can be within a few months pending engine selection, interior décor, and electronics. So make an appointment to visit this special boat and take a couple of days to relax and enjoy a round of golf in world class style on the island of Anguilla.
Flights into St. Maarten are daily and we will pick you up and handle your accommodations for you.
We look forward to your visit and thank you for considering a French Yacht.
- All Epoxy/Corecell construction engineered by Applied Concepts
- Waveform hull as found under the renowned Garlington44 and 61
- A small yacht designed to be as easily owner operated or as a tender to a mothership for day excursions
- Everything you expect from a big sport fish less a bunch of staterooms
- A classic dayboat with a giant cockpit and enormous headroom on the interior
- Great for chasing granders, deep dropping, an evening behind an island dining or a day away diving
- Ready to accept your choice of new engine packages, electronics and decor
- Interior features waterfall sinks and shower
- Sleeps up to four
- Open salon and galley with room to cook and entertain
- Storage and access to machinery planned thoroughly
- Mezzanine deck with tackle and rigging layout
- Bridge has unbelievable visibility 360 with an observers lounge overlooking the cockpit
- This boat is loaded with so many cool new features it is a must see
- Over 8' of headroom the salon feels very airy and open
- The sole is finished with a beautiful polished synthetic Airteak pattern to resist water and last for years
- The "L" lounge has rod storage on the inside and a top load freezer
- The coffee table is high-low and slide for dining
- There are two hanging lockers both painted for hanging rain gear
- Immediately inside the companion door are storage counters for backpacks etc.
- Drawers are equipped with aircraft grade hardware
- Overhead lighting is indirect LED reflected from a pearlescent ceiling
- The artist center drop valiance allows for smooth efficient flow of the a/c to fill the salon quickly
- Equipped with custom Stainless refrigeration and freezer
- Convection Microwave (brand your choice)
- Below counter two burner cooktop (brand your choice)
- Granite countertop with a waterfall faucet (no fixture to clean)
- Drawers for pots, pans and dinnerware all to be fitted for slot fitting
- Spice rack and back splash storage
- Under sink storage
- Aircraft grade hardware
- All integrally composite constructed features (no wood to mold, rot etc.)
- Berth with actuated lid for storage
- P&S cedar lined closets
- P&S countertop storage
- P&S drawers with aircraft
- Aircraft grade hardware
- Waterfall shower with exterior lighting
- Granite countertop with waterfall sink
- Yacht quality head
Helm and Electronics
- Centerline Captain’s chair and companion seat
- Lockable rod locker with washdown and dryer system
- Large display panel with flip-up panel windbreaker
- Captains storage for glasses, EPIRB, extra radios etc.
- Full enclosure in integrated track
- Observers lounge with storage
- Composite safety band with integrated rod holder, and drink holders
- 15'+ cockpit including mezzanine deck with lounge and tackle center
- Port wing livewell (makes getting bait quick and easy)
- Starboard wing drink box (makes getting a drink quick and easy)
- Fishboxes in deck (chilled or iced your choice)
- Transom fishbox and large transom door
- Overhead Emergency center (storage for PFDs, first aid and much more)
- Ergonomically sculpted gunnels for tucking thighs when using stand up gear
- Deck surface Esthec by Bolidt
This boat is a great tender for a mothership as a multipurpose excursion vessel.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.