Listed at $1,175,000
Available for SaleTotal Package41' 2023 Valhalla Boatworks
Powered by Quad Mercury Verado 400 HP engines with only 58 hours since new. This boat is very nicely equipped with Bow Thruster, Sea Keeper and Joystick. See Full listing for all the options!
Avoid the year long wait and give Clark Sneed @ Bluewater Yacht Sales a call today!
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bluewater Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||41' (13 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Location:||North Carolina, United States, Wrightsville Beach|
- Awlgrip underside of deck coaming for improved finish
- Blister resistant modified vinylester resin in entire boat
- Forward anchor locker with built in anchor tube and shelf, painted Awlgrip finish
- Fresh water tank, polyethylene
- Fuel tanks (3) 3/16? 5052 H32 aluminum coal tar epoxy finish
- Molded fiberglass aft lazarette liner
- High performance isophthalic gelcoat NPG superior gloss flexibility and outstanding weathering characteristics
- Holding tank, polyethylene
- Hull molded fiberglass construction, using closed cell foam core in selected areas for optimized strength and stiffness while minimizing weight
- Hull gelcoat Snow White
- Integrated Seakeeper mounting structure, molded in stringer grid
- Lower guard rail to match hull color, painted with stainless steel insert
- Molded fiberglass cockpit liner with integrated gutter system
- Nonskid for traction and durability
- Patented Michael Peters Stepped V Ventilated Tunnel running surface designed to reduce drag while increasing speed, stability and efficiency
- Rub rail, painted white with stainless steel insert
- Stainless steel through hulls ? Titanium below waterline
- Stringers, infused fiberglass with integrated wire chases
- MECHANICALAft bilge pumps (2), connected to float switches for automatic operation and manual operation through on-dash
- Bocatech switches
- Air horns, Schmitt/Ongaro bulkhead style, mounted forward under coaming
- Auto sump box located in console mechanical space
- D/C pressurized freshwater system with freshwater fill on console
- Deck pump-out fitting for holding tank
- Electronic power assist steering
- Fuel manifold system
- High water alarm
- Hooker sea chest live well system with high speed pickup and single 4500 variable speed pump with control knob at helm
- Mid-bilge pump with float switches for automatic operation and manual operation through on-dash Bocatech switches
- PEX, freshwater system plumbing
- Zip-Wake trim control system
- 40 AMP battery charger (2) with separate 30 amp shore
- cord, 50
- Anchor light/navigation lights
- Batteries, Odyssey Group 31. One (1) per engine and (2) additional house batteries
- Battery distribution panel with battery cutoff and charging system breakers
- Battery voltage display
- Bocatech 12V switching with backlit switch labeling
- Color-coded, labeled and numbered wiring system
- LED interior console lighting and under gunwale multi-color
- Black acrylic helm panel for flush mount electronics installation
- Compass, flush mounted at helm, lighted
- Costa Marine armrests for forward lounge seating
- Electrical panel door for easy access to backside of helm and electronics equipment
- Electric freshwater head with Y valve plumbed to holding tank
- Fiberglass entry door to console interior with notched overhead for easy entry. Heavy duty stainless locking door hardware
- Fiberglass helm pod
- Forward lounge seating integrated into console with cooler forward and dry storage aft with (2) Gemlux cup/rod holders
- Flush mounted cup holders on helm (4)
- Fiberglass seating module with slide out cooler and cushion
- Glove box to port and starboard with USB charging outlets and 12V plug
- Molded in vanity with freshwater sink and retractable shower wand
- Powder coated pedestal with teak ladder treads for easy access into console
- Edson stainless steering wheel with power knob
- Recessed fiberglass footrest with storage
- Upholstered bench seat with tackle storage and (6) Gemlux rod holders with (5) cup holders installed on bench seat
- Aft fishboxes port, starboard and center storage box plumbed to Y-valve with Whale Gulper. Forward fishbox and port/starboard deck boxes plumbed to automatic sump box with Whale Gulper pump located in the mechanical compartment inside console
- Bow rail, polished aluminum, recessed and low profile
- Durable white outdoor upholstery for console lounge, bench seating, coaming bolsters and cockpit cooler seating
- Freshwater wash down with hose bib located under gunwale and anchor locker
- Heavy duty gasketing for all hatches with installation detail molded in for tight seal
- Pressurized transom live well with fiberglass lid
- Port side dive door
- Rod holders, cockpit coaming, (6) stainless Gemlux
- Salt water washdown
- Self-bailing cockpit with large cockpit scuppers
- Stainless 8' pop-up spring and forward cleats. Stainless hawse pipe and fixed cleat aft in cockpit.
- Stainless steel gas pistons on deck hatches
- Side storage lockers port and starboard
CUSTOM TOP OPTIONS
- Fiberglass hardtop w/polished aluminum supports aft/fwd facing molded-in Lumitec mirage spreader lights, (6) rod rocket launcher, molded-in overhead electronics pod, molded in radar pod and overhead lights (4) (white/black)
- Outrigger bases, Gemlux
- Outrigger poles Gemlux carbon fiber 22' (telescoping)
- Lumitec Razor light bars (3) mounted fwd hardtop
- Electric teaser reel box with mounting bracket, recessed opening and removable door in hardtop
- .2- electric reel outlets.
- Rod Storage Mountedunder gunwhale.
- Clear transom Livewell Lid.
- Inter graded GG Schmitt transom seats.
- Helm seating module/Aft facing mezzanine seating/molded in armrest/tackle storage/and insulated cooler under seat.
- Diamond / Bentley stitching.
- Upgraded upholstery for seating and coaming with optional COLORS.
- Anchor chute/SS plow anchor plus windlass.
- Additional pop up cleats in lieu of standard fixed cleats and hawse pipes
- Engine Flush system.reverse automatic.
- Sea keeper Sk3.
- Deck box LED lighting to include all deck and coaming boxes.
- Underwater lights (4Lights)
- Bow Thruster.
- Release Marine teakhelm chairs 19? with 4 arm rest,electric slides and flip up bolsters.d
- Forward Bench seating module w/ backrests and cup holders.
- Upgraded release marine backrest.
- Plano box storage in Backrest.
- Full Costa marine cover package.
- Macerated pump, holding tank overboard discharge.
- Faux teak helm pod.
- Faux teak Toe Rail.
- Fiberglass under gunwhale forward side lockers.
- Recessed speaker rings.
- Removable stainless dive ladder.
- USB charging outlets.
- Garmin Package.
- Optimus joystick
- Nautical Alert V tracker.
- 6-additional rod holders in lounge.
- 4 - additional rod holders in console.
- Gemlux outriggers 22? collapseable.
- Pro curve Glass enclosure on console.
- 3-GARMIN 010-01510-01 GPSMAP 8617 MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY 17"
- 1 GARMIN 010-02251-00 CARD READER, USB SD
- 1 GARMIN 010-02316-10 GPS24XD GPS ANTENNA
- AUTOPILOT **
- 1 GARMIN 010-00705-86 REACTOR? 40 STEER-BY-WIRE STANDARD COREPACK W/ GHC? 20 DISPLAY
- 1 GARMIN K10-00012-11 GMR1224XHD2 12KW RADAR W/ 4' ARRAY
- 1 GARMIN 010-01159-00 GSD? 25 PREMIUM SONAR MODULE
- 1 AIRMAR B275C-LHW WIDE BEAM CHIRP TRANSDUCER 1 KW
- VHF RADIO
- 1 ICOM M510 VHF RADIO - BLACK - REMOTE MICROPHONE
- 1 SHAKESPEARE 5225-XT (RL) VHF ANTENNA - WHITE - 8' GALAXY RL SERIES
- 1 SHAKESPEARE 5235-XT (RL) AM/FM ANTENNA - WHITE - 8' GALAXY RL SERIES
- 2 SHAKESPEARE 5187 SS ANTENNA RATCHET MOUNT - STAINLESS STEEL
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.