Listed at $659,000
Available for SaleLady Bavaria42' 2017 Bavaria
This 2017 42' Bavaria Virtess Flybridge 420 named "Lady Bavaria" is located in Sarasota, Florida, and boasts classic lines with contemporary design. The Virtess from Bavaria Yachts combines luxury, comfort, and many smart details throughout.
The Virtess 420 Fly has an impressively large flybridge with a drivers seat for two. Next to it is a comfortable sun lounger, Which can be folded down to create an additional passenger seat.
The interior is a spacious and light-filled salon area with a generous seating area for your guests.
Lady Bavaria is as close to new as you will find. Many updates including new upgraded A/C throughout. Fully equipped with Garmin electronics. So much more.
The seller has replaced all the A/C units with marine air.
Current Mooring available for yearly lease at the Moorings on Longboat Key.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by SYS Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||42' (13 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||317 gal (1,200 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||108 gal (409 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Sarasota, United States|
|Model:||Virtess 420 Fly|
Electric bilge pump
Sea water pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
Welcome aboard Lady Bavaria a VIRTESS 420 FLY, where you will have the wind in your hair on the flybridge, as if you were at the wheel of a convertible, the ambience of a fine dining restaurant on the aft deck, the luster of a suite at a 5-star hotel in the saloon and in the three cabins, and driving dynamics of a luxury class sports car.
A breath-taking sense of space below deck and stylish design above deck is what make the VIRTESS line such a unique motor yacht in the premium segment.
- 8 hull windows to open up (with blinds)
- 4 hatches to open up
- 2 salon windows to open up
- Side deck with anti slip structure
- Anchor locker, self-drained
- Handrail sideways on flybridge, stainless steel
- 6 stainless steel cleats
- Windscreen wiper stb and port with
- synchronous control
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Radar arch GRP
- Fly deck with anti slip structure
- Helm with double seat
- Table on fly deck
- Sun pad on fly deck
- Handrail on flybridge stairs, stainless steel
- Wetbar with sink
- Storage Room for liferaft
- Electric Grill
- Teak on cockpit floor
- Cockpit, self-drained
- Cockpit lights
- Cockpit seat and upholstery
- Stern-shower for warm and cold water
- Side windows in hull with blinds
- Blinds and fly screen on hatches
- Two single berths, convertible into a double berth
- in aft cabins
- Double berth in foreship
- Selectable fabric color on side panels
- Mattresses fabric "New Drell"
- Windscreen tinted (laminated glass)
- Side windows tinted (security glass)
- Illuminated compass
- Helm double seat
- Glass sliding door to cockpit
- Roof lamps
- Interior wood in solid and veneer
- Floor chestnut
- Covered panel ceiling
- Settee in salon
- Salon table in solid wood
- Standard upholstery
- Locker and racks
- Stowage space
- Stowage space under sitting area
- Stowage space under cockpit bench
- Overhead locker and wardrobe
- Ceramic stove top
- Refrigerator, 12 V, 80 l
- Double stainless steel sink, with cover
- AC-outlet package (2 per cabin and 3 in galley)
- Shore supply, 230 V
- Battery charger, 40 A (3-channel)
- Starter battery, AGM (1 x per engine)
- Service battery, AGM
- Main switch for bord batteries and starter batteries
- Engine bay fan
- Engine bay ladder
- Engine compartment illumination
- Manual bilge pump in engine bay
- Electrical bilge pump in engine bay
- Electrical bilge pump in aft cabi
- Navigation lights (BDI certification)
- Sumlog-sonar, Bidata
- Accoustic signal system (BSH certification)
Engine Options: 2 x D6-400 EVC (2 x 400 hp) 2 x IPS 500 (2 x 370 hp) 2 x IPS 600 (2 x 435 hp)
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.