Listed at $189,000
Available for SaleBest Revenge42' 2005 Cruisers Yachts
2005 Cruiser Yachts 420 Express “BEST REVENGE”
“BEST REVENGE” is spacious and comfortable and is one of Cruiser Yachts most sought-after designs. Her Volvo gasoline engines offer optimum performance and reliability. Beautiful cherry wood interior, upscale upholstery, wood flooring in the galley and comfortable accommodations, the Cruiser Yachts 420 in the one to see.
There are a lot of diverse ways to enjoy quality time aboard "BEST REVENGE". Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy the comfort of its roomy helm area which seats six, as well as its cockpit area with hardtop for open-air relaxing. With the wet bar, and ice maker entertaining is simple. A large swim platform adds to the fun of swimming, diving and fishing. Below decks, the 420 makes everyone feel right at home, with a bright, fully air conditioned cabin plus the luxury and privacy of the master stateroom. The master stateroom aft offers a queen-size berth with plenty of hanging locker and storage space and a direct entry to the head. Don't miss this one if you are looking for an express yacht with luxury accommodations. Fresh hull and bottom paint 2021.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||42' (13 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||300 gal (1,136 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||80 gal (303 L)|
|Holding Tank:||60 gal (228 L)|
|Location:||New Bern, North Carolina, United States|
Comfortable accommodations and plenty of room make the Cruisers Yacht 420 Express and great cruising or live aboard yacht. No disappointment here, new Captain Navy Blue colored AWLGRIP paint in 2016, new manifolds and risers, davits on swim platform, and cared for by a fastidious owner, "BEST REVENGE" is ready for new adventures.
Walk onto the swim platform and where there is a davit system and large storage lockers and an electrical connection locker to starboard.
Access into the cockpit through the transom door, you enter the port side of the cockpit. The cockpit is large with expansive L-Shaped aft settee with storage under the cushions and a removal pedestal table. Forward and to starboard is the wet bar with ice maker, sink with cold water, storage and Corian inserts. In the cabinet is a lockable drawer for valuables. To port is a cabinet with storage and a mounted flat screen TV above. Centered is another storage cabinet with Corian topped console and access to the bridge deck. The bridge offers port side seating for guests, and a double helm seat with bolsters. The helm is to starboard and offers excellent visibility and easy access to electronics and control. The windshield opens and allows access to the bow deck. The cockpit and helm area are covered with removable Corinthian Marine AquaMat carpet.
Along the port side is the companionway to the main cabin. Down a few steps you enter the interior. The steps are minimal and people and pets can safely descend into the main cabin. Immediately to port and at the base of the steps is a Corian countertop and large storage shelf with a forward bar area with two stools, cabinetry above and below a wine and beverage storage area and a lighted liquor locker. There are (3) opening ports for added light and ventilation. The TV and entertainment area is above the breakfast bar area. Aft and along the starboard side is the large L-Shaped salon settee with a high-low table with folding leaves. The aft settee opens into two recliners. Above the settee aft and to starboard are multiple storage cabinets and shelves below. There are an additional (3) opening ports as well. Forward and along the starboard side is the galley with durable synthetic teak and holly flooring, Corian countertops, ample storage and food preparation space. There is an opening hatch overhead. Across from the galley is day/guest access head door. The head is large a glass enclosed shower stall with seat, Tecma head with macerator, and three storage cabinets. The head has private access from the master stateroom. The master stateroom has a centerline berth with custom innerspring HMC pillow top mattress, duplicate hanging lockers and cupboards, and three under-berth drawers. A TV/DVD player provides stateroom entertainment. Port and starboard portholes, an overhead hatch, strip lights, and reading lamps illuminate the stateroom.
The galley is located along the starboard side, forward of the main cabin. The galley features Corian counter tops, double sinks and plenty of food preparation and storage space. The galley synthetic teak and holly sole is beautiful.
- Corian solid surface counter tops
- Double stainless steel sinks with matching Corian covers
- Faucet and separate sprayer
- Tundra refrigerator with separate freezer
- Euro-Kera Princess Gourmet (2) burner electric stove top
- Sharp Carousel microwave and convection oven
- Ample storage drawers and cabinets
- Synthetic Teak and Holly galley sole
- Overhead hatch
- Beverage/wine cooler in port side cabinet of main cabin
- Wet bar in cockpit with cold water faucet, Raritan ice maker, storage cabinet
Deck and Hardware:
- Bow pulpit
- Single stainless steel bow roller
- Stainless steel anchor, 42 pounds, with chain and rope rode
- Anchor locker
- Maxwell electric windlass with foot and helm controls
- Stainless stanchions and rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Side deck walk around
- Removable Corinthian Marine AquaMet carpets in cockpit and helm
- Hard top over cockpit and helm
- Blue Sunbrella enclosure with Strataglass (new in 2020)
- Opening walk-through windshield
- Bow cushions with Sunbrella canvas protective cover
- Reinforced hard top for electronic applications
- Swim platform with folding stainless steel boarding ladder
- Swim platform with davits
- Transom hot and cold-water shower
- Dockside water connection
- Dockside TV and telephone connections
- Captain Midnight Blue AWLGRIP hull paint in 2016
- Bottom painted (2021)
- Plastimo compass
- Raymarine E-120 color chart plotter, sonar, and radar display
- Raymarine E-120 also provides engine surveillance with cameras
- Raymarine 48-mile radar open array radar
- Raymarine ST-70 autopilot
- Raymarine R-240 VHF radio
- Raymarine R-215 VHF radio with DSC
- Jabsco remote controlled spotlight
- Rudder angle indicator
- Faria depth indicator
- Bennett Trim tabs
- Rule bilge water alarm
- Fusion AM/FM/CD radio with remote speakers
- Fusion remote control station above cockpit wet bar
The main electrical panel is in the main cabin. Secondary DC panels are in the engine compartment and helm.
- 12-volt DC and 120-volt AC power
- Power distribution panel with circuit breakers
- AC and DC volt and amp meters at panel
- Kohler 8.0 kW gasoline generator in sound shield (600 Hours)
- 50-amp shore power cable new in 2012
- 12-volt system switches at helm
- Battery emergency parallel system
- Battery charger for all batteries
- New marine batteries in 2021
- Battery isolation system
- Trac-Vision satellite television dome
- Sharp flat screen TV in main cabin
- Sony DAV-FR1 home theater in main cabin with remote speakers
- Sharp TV and DVD player in master stateroom
- Beam central vacuum
- Tank Watch-4 holding tank monitor
- Faria water tank indicator in electrical panel
- GFI protected electrical receptacles
- Bonding system
- Dometic marine heating and air conditioning with electronic controls new in 2020
- Dual 12-volt horns
- Port and starboard windshield wipers
- Tecma electric marine head with macerator
- 11-gallon hot water heater with engine heat exchanger, New in 2021
- All exterior lighting converted to LED
Engine compartment access is through an electric hatch in the cockpit or the entire cockpit sole will open for ease of service and monitoring. There is also a manual “day hatch” for quick and easy access.
Engines just serviced with new manifold and risers and fluid and filter change.
- Volvo GXi 8.1 L, 420 hp gasoline engines (new risers and manifolds) 350 Hours
- V-Drive marine transmissions
- Full engine instrumentation gauges, RPM, volts, water temp, oil pressure and fuel
- Stainless steel throttle and transmission controls
- Stainless steel shafts with dripless packing
- Tilt steering wheel
- Sea-Fire marine fire suppression system
- Side Power bow thruster with joystick controls
- Fuel manifold system
- Key less ignition system
- Oil exchanging system in engine compartment
Many upgrades and updates, the owner is fastidious and it shows.
Easy to see about 30 minutes outside New Bern, NC.
Easy JET SERVICE into New Bern (EWN) from Charlotte (CLT) on American Airlines.
- Owner's Personal Property and Tools
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.