Listed at $525,000
Available for Sale42042' 2015 Prestige
This Prestige 420 is a single owner boat that stayed on the fresh water Columbia River until 2020. The owners are moving to a long range trawler, and this Prestige shows the attention to systems and maintenance typical of expedition cruisers.
Who buys this boat:tAnyone, regardless of family age, who wants to spend 3 seasons/year cruising the protected waters of Puget Sound. It's also perfect for following the Christmas Ships around through December. IPS joystick controls on the fly, helm, and in the cockpit make docking easy for newcomers to larger boats.
Why protected waters: It's a semi-planing hull, which can get you there fast or you can pull it back to displacement speed and get trawler-like efficiency. But trawlers are heavier, full displacement, and meant for expedition cruising. This boat's rated for anything the Sound will throw at you - but it's really made for the whole family enjoying trips to Roche Harbor or floatin' around Lake Union.
Why only 290 gal fuel? Around Puget Sound, there are usually fuel stops within 30nm. More fuel takes more space and adds more weight, which makes the boat slower and less efficient. It's not going to break your wallet, and still give you legs to explore -get away from day boaters- on long weekends.
It can cruise at 24kt with WOT 31kt. Its 9kw generator supplies more than enough power for all air handlers, so in those late August cruises, your family is lovin' the a/c in the day or heat in the winter. It's a comfortable boat for entertaining because the crowd spreads between the salon, cockpit, flybridge, and bow.
Cushions & covers
They're not pictured, but are onboard and in exceptional condition. Bow, fly, and cockpit cushions were stowed onboard except for when the boat was in use.
What's special about this model? Notice the primary stateroom's entrance? It's off the salon, where the VIP's companionway is separate and forward. Having separate entrances makes it a very private 42' boat. Also notice the king sized mattress. 2 storage cellars and a cavernous mechanical room midship. Nice sized engine room.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||42' (13 m)|
|Beam:||10' (4 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||290 gal (1,098 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||106 gal (402 L)|
|Holding Tank:||32 gal (122 L)|
|Location:||SEATTLE, United States, Washington|
|Cruising Speed:||21 Knots|
|Max Speed:||26 Knots|
- Shore power converted to Smart Plug inlet
- Vertical grey water sensor
- Super Halo cellular booster for Verizon, AT&T, TMobile, 5 band 4G
- Pettit HRT PRemium (black) prop speed applied to props & trim tabs
- Victron BM-172 battery monitor
- HMS custom mattress (spoils you rotten) Master: King VIP: Queen
- Rochna 20k anchor with swivel adapter, 200' 3/8" G4 anchor chain, 100' pliate rope
- 2022 bottom paint touch-up: Pettit HRT Premium (3.5gal)
- Upgraded from 2 to 3 AGM Lifeline batteries 125aH each
- Victron multi-plus 12/3000/1 inverter/charger
- Cerbo GX and GX touch 50 display
- Upgraded black water sensor
- Volvo D6 IPS (370hp) w/two joysticks
- Light oak interior upgrade
- Stainless steel bow protection
- Flybridge galley
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Fender storage forward pulpit
- Raw water deck washdown
- Underwater lights
- Dock water inlet
- Deck searchlight and rear spotlight
- Air conditioning 32000 btu
- Carpet - salon and cabins
- Trim level:
- Microwave oven
- Chain counter
- Ceramic cook top
- Quiet flush electric head
- Teak cockpit floor
- Electric trim tabs
- TV antenna
- Bose 3 audio system
- Raymarine ES125 GPS screen
- Raymarine ES127 GPS screen
- 260 VHF dual station
- Raymarine Gyro EV2 autopilot
2019 Apex, 11ft
HP: 20, EFI
Hull ID: ABL41196G819
Oregon Registration: OR 370 AGL (expires 12/31/2024). The tender is in exceptional shape and is included in the price.
Recent Maintenance Updates
- Annual maintenance completed on main engine, IPS, and generator April 2023 by Pacific Power Group located in Seattle
- The Cruise air heating and air conditioning was serviced in June 2023 by Monkey Fist located in Seattle
- Fire system/fire extinguishers were inspected and certified in May 2023
- Mantus swivel to anchor system
- New lifeline AGM start batteries (2)-April 2023
- Victron Multi plus-April 2023
- Victron Cerbo-April 2023
- VESPER AIS-2019
- New generator battery-July 2019
*Spare parts are included with the purchase of this boat. See photo for specifics.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.