Listed at $489,000
Available for Sale40 Sedan42' 2011 Sabre
Flag Blue Painted Hull Looks Awesome!!!
Freedom Lift Installed!!!
Shureshade over cockpit!!!
New to the market, in good condition. Sea Forever is a Sabre 40 Sedan, which was rebranded as the Sabre 42 Salon Express in 2012. She has a very similar layout, with great sight lines while underway, and the very popular mid level galley.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Sandy Hook Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||42' (13 m)|
|Location:||Florida, Naples, United States|
Manufacturer Provided Description
At Sabre Yachts our goal has always been to fulfill the dreams and wishes of our boat owners by listening carefully to their requests and blending their ideas into exciting designs. We consider our owners and potential owners to be valued members of the Sabre Design Team. The Sabre 40 is the result of our observation that our clients want to enjoy the same levels of personal luxury and comfort that they have come to expect in their homes and in their automobiles. To that end we have developed a style of sedan, available with or without fly bridge, that permits boaters to operate from the comfort of the yacht's interior or from the openness of an optional fly bridge. Technology is advancing rapidly and our owners have come to expect that if there is a new technology available, we will employ it in our designs. We have dramatically changed the way we build our yachts and the way in which they are propelled. Traditional values such as fine craftsmanship and great looks remain, as our owners have come to expect, but below the surface things are state-of-the-art.In our fiberglass shop we have changed infusion molding. It is greener in the sense that it uses considerably less resin and cleaner in that the emissions levels are much lower. It's lighter because we use less resin and that allows the hull to run faster and use less fuel. Infusion differs from traditional hand lay-up in that all materials are loaded dry into the mold in a stack, the stack is then covered with a plastic bag and resin is infused into the stack. This creates a stronger part with higher glass to resin ratios. With Zeus Pod everything has changed and nothing remains the same. The smaller engines using vectored thrust propel the boat at higher speeds using less fuel. And when maneuvering in tight spaces a joy stick makes child's play of docking.
Sabre factory options
Hull is PAINTED Flag Blue
Electric sunroof with sunscreen in lieu of standard two (2) pilot hatches
FRP molded electronics mast for sedan hardtop
50 Amp shorepower service with power cord reel in lieu of dual 30A
Clarion CD/FM/AM/MP3 satelite-ready stereo with four speakers and remote control
Inverter charger 3000 watt true sine wave with remote control
Anti-skid color (fore & side decks, coach roof, aft cockpit, and recessed area of swim platform)
Optional dinette in second cabin converts to double berth
Accord Shades on all opening ports
Ultraleather upholstery main salon only including chair
Reverso oil change system
Kahlenberg triple chrome horns
Searchlight mounted on optional hardtop mast or flybridge
Hot and cold transom shower
Fresh water wash down forward
Shore water inlet
Single Seagull water purifier on galley cold water
Single Seagull water purifier on ice maker
26" Toshiba TV in Main Salon in lieu of Standard
Install custom freezer on platform, port side in engine room
Mirror in upper and lower panel of door between head and fwd cabin
Replace white cabinet door in head with cherry tambour
Install a Xantrex Inverter/Charger in lieu of Magnum Inverter
Prep for future FRP cabinet with hinge top, icemaker & electric grill in forward starboard cockpit
Install a cherry grab rail along the centerline of the main salon ceiling
Sunbrella on Fwd Cabin Mattress
Add icemaker in galley below the sink in lieu of freezer
- Modified Deep “V” Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive
- 16º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester back-up resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom vacuum-infused biaxial E-glass
with Airex C70 foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Bulkheads vacuum-bagged biaxial E-glass with polypropylene
- Molded E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (IMRON) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
Deck and Hardtop
DECK and HARDTOP
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Vacuum-infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Sliding aft salon door slides starboard to port.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Top hinged windows in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette locker hatch with gas struts and compression
- Large engine room hatch in main salon with compression latch.
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (6) 12” Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit).
- (1) 10” Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor
rode tie off.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- (4) Cast stainless steel hawse pipes in transom and hull sides.
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 35# CQR or
Delta anchor and “lunch hook”.
- Anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (3) Lewmar Low Profile polished aluminum hatches w/screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Custom cast stainless steel “SABRE” medallion.
(2) 7215 Garmin Multifunction Displays
Scanstrut Wireless Cell Phone Charger
Fusion Remote Control for Fusion Stereo
VHF Ram Mic
Zantrex Inverter Control Head
- Cummins DTS single lever electronic controls.
- One Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels,
vessel data, alarms).
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine
room blower and optional equipment.
- Stazo 400mm custom teak steering wheel with tilt helm.
- (2) Stidd N-series single helm seats.
- Twin Cummins QSB 5.9l 380hp electronic, fresh water-cooled
- Twin CMD Zeus 3500 pod drives, with integrated steering and
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine.
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- (2) 190 gal diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) 2” “Diesel” deck fill plates.
Steering and Trim System
STEERING and TRIM SYSTEMS
- CMD helm, with joystick.
- Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives.
- Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system.
- GPS receiver included.
- “Skyhook” GPS position hold system.
12 Volt DC System
12VDC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Two AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
- Two AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- One AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
- Digital battery monitor.
Danish cabin reading lights.
High output LED lights in the overhead.
Halogen bar lighting in appropriate locations.
Fluorescent engine room lighting.
Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Marine-grade, tinned wire throughout.
120V AC Electrical System
120VAC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Onan 9.0 kw generator including:
Interface to Cummins Vessel View display
Dedicated start battery.
Water lift muffler.
Cooling water intake strainer.
- (2) 30A AC shore power inlets and (2) 50 ft. cords.
- Fail safe galvanic isolator.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Digital AC system monitor
- (1) 120V outlet in each cabin and (1) in engine room.
- All galley and head receptacles are GFI protected.
- Additional outlets positioned in locations appropriate for entertainment systems in main and forward cabin
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (3) zones
- Spacious Island Berth layout with 5" cushion. ¾” laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- (2) Drawers under berth. A/C return grills under drawers.
- (2) drawers in bureau w/locker w/shelf above and single louvered
- Upper enclosed shelves with storage behind. Locker face to have
(2) louvered doors.
- Recessed shelf with fiddle on starboard main bulkhead with 19”
flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Large cedar lined hanging locker to port, with louvered door,
shelf and hangar pole.
- Open shelf above port hanging locker.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket door to forward stateroom.
- Double berth, 5" foam cushions, ¾” laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- (4) Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Forward bulkhead storage locker, and shelf.
- Night stand with drawers below.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Pocket doors between lower foyer and second stateroom.
- Optional dinette available in this space.
- Stainless steel under mount sink.
- Circular shower stall with seat and locker outboard.
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Solid surface vanity top with bull nose.
- Towel bar.
- Wood trimmed mirror over sink.
- Ventilation blower.
- Mid level galley.
- Solid surface galley counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with Scandvik faucet.
- Vitrifrigo 2-drawer Refrigeration with stainless steel doors.
- Isotherm 1-drawer Freezer with stainless steel door.
- Two burner touch control electric cook top.
- Convection microwave with stainless steel door above aft
- Built in coffee maker.
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Built-in waste basket.
- Large drawer under microwave opens athwartships
- “L” settee to port, 5” foam cushions, with storage and Sabre
tool drawer under.
High Gloss finished folding table with hi-low pedestal, lowers to
coffee table height.
- Bar and entertainment unit to starboard including:
19” flat screen LCD TV on lift with DVD player
Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air blinds on side windows and side door
- Optional fabric and drapery selections.
- Dovetailed maple drawer boxes
Fresh Water System
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
- Water capacity 140 gals.
- Stainless steel, 11 gal. hot water heater, operates on 110-VAC or
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- Optional Cockpit shower, hot and cold.
- Optional Fresh water wash down in anchor locker.
- Polyethylene holding tank with 60 gallon capacity.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD.
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
- Fire extinguishers, (4) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) high water switches and alarm.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.