Listed at $649,000
Available for SaleSOVA42' 2014 Sabre
IMMACULATE 2014 42' SABRE SALON EXPRESS...BEAUTIFUL, LOOKS LIKE NEW
"SOVA" is powered by Cummins QSB 380's with Zeus Pod Drives and Joystick for easy docking and handling in any conditions. She has the Precision Auto Pilot with the Sky Hook option all integrated into the Twin Garmin GPS / Chart Plotter System. "SOVA" has the Two Stateroom Layout with customization in both staterooms for more cabinetry, storage and hanging lockers. The Master Stateroom has an Island Queen Berth and the Private Guest Stateroom has a Full Offset Double Berth, so that two couples can travel comfortably. This vessel has had continuous, professional maintenance from day one and no expense has been spared to keep her in pristine and turnkey condition so that she is always ready to cruise. Full set of maintenance records onboard. All records available since new. First and second owners have used the same mechanic since SOVA was new. Extensive list of options is detailed in Full Specs.
NEW in 2021:
- 30-inch Samsung TV
- Wind screen cover
- Dual station vhf radios and brain installed
- House batteries
- Pods serviced last year
- Bottom paint
- Boat detailed every 5 months
- PM service done on Pods both Cummins motors and generator hoses replaced
- All 3 Air conditioners serviced and descaled
- Replaced seawater pump
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||42' (13 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Location:||Cape Coral, Florida, United States|
Accommodations / Overview
With classic Down East styling and luxurious features and comfort, this 42 Sabre Express is built with high levels of craftsmanship and technology. Each of the two Staterooms has privacy. The Head has a separate shower. The Salon /Dinette offers a bright an airy space with seating port and starboard. The Galley down is fully equipped. The Cockpit offers a wonderful area to dine and entertain.
- Neutral décor.
- Salon upholstery is upgraded UltraLeather “Ostrich Swiss Café”.
- Stidd Helm Seat upholstery is upgraded UltraLeather “Ostrich Swiss Café”.
- High quality teak or cherry wood throughout.
- All teak and holly flooring throughout.
- High output LED Lighting throughout.
- Optional additional dimmer switches.
- Custom optional Accord shades on all windows and ports.
- Corian countertops in Galley and Head optional “All Spice”.
- Upgraded Sunbrella upholstery in Master and Guest Staterooms and on Cockpit cushions.
Salon / Dinette
- UltraLeather “Ostrich Swiss Café” L-shaped sofa to port with storage drawers’ underneath.
- UltaLeather “Ostrich Swiss Café” settee to starboard with storage drawers’ underneath.
- Accent pillows.
- Custom high gloss teak folding leaf adjustable table for dining and entertaining.
- Sliding cabin windows on cabin sides.
- Drop down windows in aft bulkhead.
- Custom optional Accord shades on all windows.
- Hidden flat screen TV in cabinetry with telescoping mechanism.
- MarineAir digital air controller.
- Teak and holly flooring.
- Stainless steel Salon glass sliding doors from aft Cockpit.
- Engine access hatch.
Helm, Navigational Equipment and Electronics
- Optional twin Stidds N-Series single Helm and Companion Seating with upgraded UltraLeather “Ostrich Swiss Café” upholstery.
- Hinged access door to side deck at Helm.
- Stazo 400mm custom Teak steering wheel with tilt helm and Sabre logo.
- CMD Zeus Joystick System for easy docking and maneuvering, integrated with Auto Pilot and Trim Tab System.
- Cummins DTS Single Lever Electronic Controls.
- Twin Garmin GPS Map 7212 Chart Plotters.
- Garmin GMR 18HD Radome 36 mile Radar.
- Precision Auto Pilot with optional SKY HOOK GPS position hold system.
- Garmin 300 VHF Radio.
- Garmin Wireless VHF Remote.
- Garmin WiFi Adapter.
- (1) Cummins Smart Craft display (engine data, tank levels, vessel data, alarms) (NEW 2018).
- Shakespeare Stainless Antenna.
- Glomex terrestrial TV Antenna.
- Airmar Weather Station (Wind Speed, Direction, Barometric Pressure, Temp, Humidity) integrated in 7212 GPS / Plotter.
- Running lights, anchor light, engine room blower and optional equipment.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for Horn.
- Optional Additional 12 volt DC Outlet.
- FL West Coast Chart Card / Jacksonville to Key West Chart Card.
- Fusion Marine Stereo with (4) Speakers and Cockpit Controls.
- Optional Fusion Marine Stereo IPod Dock (4) Speakers and Remote.
- Telescoping Flat Screen TV in Salon.
- Flat Screen TV In Master Stateroom.
- The Galley is down to port.
- Vitrifrigo (2) drawer refrigeration with stainless steel doors.
- Separate custom optional Isotherm single drawer freezer with stainless steel door.
- Euro Kera (2) burner glass ceramic touch control electric cook top.
- Cuisinart convection microwave with stainless steel door built-in above aft counter.
- Optional Corian “All Spice” counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with Scandvik faucet.
- Cabinet with (2) louvered doors on forward bulkhead.
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter.
- Built-in waste basket.
- Large drawer under microwave opens athwartships.
- The Master Stateroom is forward with private access to Head.
- Island marine queen berth upholstered with optional “Bubble Cobalt” Sunbrella fabric and matching pillows.
- (2) Drawers under berth.
- Custom starboard side hanging locker with (1) drawer and flip down door below.
- Port side hanging locker with (1) drawer and flip down door below.
- Port and starboard upper storage cabinetry.
- Danish port and starboard reading lights.
- Accent lighting.
- Port and starboard opening port lights.
- Mounted flat screen TV.
- Teak and holly sole.
- MarineAir digital air controller.
- Privacy door from companionway.
- Privacy door to Head.
- The Guest Stateroom is to starboard.
- Full double offset berth upholstered with optional “Bubble Cobalt” Sunbrella fabric.
- Custom dresser with side hanging locker.
- Chest of drawers.
- Storage shelf.
- Danish reading lights.
- MarineAir digital air controller.
- Pocket privacy door.
Guest / Day Head
The Head with separate shower is to port with private access from the companionway or by way of privacy door from Master Stateroom.
- Jabsco Quiet fresh water marine toilet.
- Vanity with optional Corian “All Spice” counter top, stainless steel under mount oval sink, faucet, soap dispenser and storage under.
- Wood trimmed mirror over sink.
- Separate circular shower stall with seat, locker outboard, shower wand, water controller and surround enclosure.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Storage lockers.
- Towel bar.
- Ventilation blower.
- Privacy door from companionway.
- Custom optional mirrors in upper and lower panels of privacy door between Master Stateroom and Head on side facing Head.
Electrical Equipment and Systems
- Onan 9.0 kW Generator with Onan E Series display; dedicated start battery; water lift muffler; cooling water intake strainer; Sound Shield; transfer switch.
- (2) AGM Group 31 dedicated Engine start batteries (NEW 9/1/17).
- (2) AGM 4D deep cycle Ship's service batteries.
- (1) AGM Group 24 Generator start battery (NEW 9/1/17).
- 50amp, 3-Bank Battery Charger.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at Helm.
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel on bulkhead opposite Galley.
- Digital battery monitor.
- Fail safe galvanic isolator.
- Digital AC system monitor.
- (1) 120V outlet in each Stateroom and (1) in Engine Room.
- All Galley and Head receptacles are GFI protected.
- Additional outlets positioned in locations appropriate for entertainment systems in Salon and Master Stateroom.
- 120v/240v/50A - (50) ft Shore power cord 220v/50A with Glendinning cord reel.
- Xantrex Wave Inverters for TV's Electric.
Deck Equipment and Features
- Hard top with optional electric sun roof with sunscreen.
- Optional FRP molded electronics mast for Sedan hard top.
- Triple windshield wipers with washers.
- Wrap-around molded Cockpit seating with upgraded Sunbrella “Lauderdale Tide” cushions.
- (2) Molded-in Cockpit jump seats with upgraded Sunbrella “Lauderdale Tide” cushions.
- High gloss teak cocktail Cockpit table for dining or entertaining.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Optional Electric telescoping Sure Shade for Cockpit.
- Optional Shore water Inlet.
- Electric Windless with stainless 44lb anchor.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Lazarette hatch with gas struts and compression latches.
- Hand rails at each corner on Cockpit coaming.
- Optional anti-skid beige deck surfaces (fore and side decks, aft Cockpit, recessed area of swim platform).
- Swim platform.
- Fenders and spare parts.
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (6) 12” Stainless steel cleats (2) fwd, (4) mid ship, (2) in aft Cockpit).
- (1) 10” Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- (4) Cast stainless steel hawse pipes in transom and hull sides.
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 35# CQR or Delta anchor and “lunch hook”.
- Flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit.
- (3) Lewmar Low Profile polished aluminum hatches with screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin side eye-brow.
- Hull and Deck Sabre White.
- Gold boot stripe.
- Custom cast stainless steel “SABRE” medallion.
- Fresh Bottom Paint 2018.
- Fresh Detail February 2020.
Mechanical Equipment and Systems
- Twin 380hp Cummins QSB 6.7 Electronic Fresh Water-Cooled Diesel Engines..
- Twin CMD Zeus 3500 pod drives, with integrated steering and trim tabs.
- (2) 190 gal Diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Racor fuel filters with water in fuel probes.
- (2) 2” “Diesel” deck fill plates.
- 120A, 12V Alternators each engine.
- Optional Fuel polishing system.
- Optional Reverso oil changing system.
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers.
- Engine room blower. - Engine room vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- White gel coated engine room.
- Fluorescent engine room lighting
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
- MarineAir (3) Zone air conditioning systems with reverse cycle and digital controls: (1) in Main Salon for all of Salon; (1) in Master Stateroom for Master and Head; (1) in Guest Stateroom for Guest and Helm Area.
- (4) Fire extinguishers each at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) High water switches and alarm.