Listed at $459,000
Available for SaleR Girl42' 2008 Sabre
2008 Sabre 42 Hard Top Express
"R Girl" is a beautiful example of the Sabre 42’ Hardtop Express.
Her exterior, bottom and varnish are in excellent condition.
Mechanically she has services and maintained to all needed intervals, currently she only has 30 hours on main engine oils.
The pilothouse features a Teak sole and new cushions on the two Stidd chairs and settee. Electronics are up to date with nice redundancy on the VHF radios and Chart Plotter.
"R Girl" is ready to cruise the intracoastal or head to the Bahamas for the weekend.
26 North Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
|LOA:||42' (13 m)|
|Beam:||14' (5 m)|
|Fuel Capacity:||450 gal (1,704 L)|
|Fresh Water Capacity:||160 gal (606 L)|
|Holding Tank:||60 gal (228 L)|
|Location:||Florida, Stuart, United States|
|Model:||42 Hard Top Express|
|Cruising Speed:||27 Knots|
|Max Speed:||33 Knots|
Boat is outfitted with:
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Charles Charger 50amp
- (2) Garmin 5212
- Auto Pilot Ghc-10 By Garmin
- Garmin HD Radar
- (2) ICOM IC-M424 (in Cabin), at Helm ICOM Handheld HM195B
- Satellite Dome Intellian HD
- Sharp TV
- 50amp Cord
- Lewmar Windlass with Lewmar Delta Anchor (SS)
- ACR Spotlight
- Rule Highwater Alarm System
- VDO Rudder Angle Finder
- Side Power Forward Thruster
- Power Helm Window
- Clarion Stereo System
- Stidd Helm Seat and Pedestal (Fully Rotating and Adjustable)
- Fireboy Fire Suppression System
- Reverso Oil Change System
- Batteries Replaced in 2021
- All Thru Hull Valves, Strainer and Hoses Replaced in 2021
- Engines have 30 Hours on Current Service
- Engine Room Video Monitor
- New Tide Seal Systems on Both Shafts in 2021 with Spares
- Pilothouse, Main Salon and V-Berth has Air Conditioning
- Sink and Ice Maker Behind Helm Seat
- Kunna Hot Water Heater
- Stove-Top is a Princess Gourmet
- Samsung Microwave
- Head System is a Dometic Macerated with a Tank Watch
- Interior of Vessel is Cherry
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.